Say Shaava Shaava

Kuddos to Sumeet Raghavan

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I personally feel Sumeet Raghavan is the deserving candidate to win shava shava.. He sings beautifully.. His rendition of albela sajan was awesome., 👏 Seems like he has taken some training.. He is a non-controversial guy too.. I really wish he wins.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
He's nice.He's sweet too.

I have the feeling the Finals Might...might be Apu vs Sumeet with maybe Sumeet winning!

Best of luck to him! 😊
fakira thumbnail
Oh I wish same!!
I am rooting only for him.
He is the best!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh yes Sumeet has already been the Runner-Up in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa(Marathi) Show 😛 ..I think he is a trained singer and will b most definitely in the finals 😃

Mayb the other Candidate will b Apurva 😳
mina26 thumbnail
yesss...I agree too.Idont know...much about dis guy but he is very good singer and his attitude is vry normal....no drama shama.I want sumeet 2 win.All the best Sumeet...keep it up
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh yes Sumeet has already been the Runner-Up in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa(Marathi) Show 😛 ..I think he is a trained singer and will b most definitely in the finals 😃

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To me Sumeet is the best 👏 👏 his "Mitwaa" was amazing and also "Albela sajan..." 😳 👏 👏 Hope he wins SSS 😊
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharmii

He's nice.He's sweet too.

I have the feeling the Finals Might...might be Apu vs Sumeet with maybe Sumeet winning!

Best of luck to him! 😊

I agree. It seems highly likely that the finals will be a face-off between them. Sumeet seems to have the edge due to his prior training but we cannot overlook the popularity factor as fan votes carry a lot of weight. I wish them both the best as without them this show would have been feasible.
neelamSDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

so well said,,,,,,,,,,,dying to just see ...........APURVA😳
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's b'coz the format of this show... I have hopes that both Sumeet and Apurva will stay till end of this show 😊 ... hope they never land in danger zone... Apurva will still manage to get back in b'coz of his popularity but if Sumeet comes in danger zone he will be out 😭 😭 ... he does not seem to have many fans 😭 ...