Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: love srk

i am goood n tired. πŸ˜†

Same.πŸ˜†.
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ahahha yeah i had to clean my house cousse there was lots mess n plates from yesertday becouse of the guests 😭 πŸ˜†
srklicious thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan conferred the Officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres

(JPG) French Government distinction "Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters"conferred on Shah Rukh Khan New Delhi, 19th June 2007

The French government has bestowed the award of Officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters), on superstar, Mr Shah Rukh Khan. The award is a recognition of his exceptional career as well as his contribution to the development of Indo-French cooperation in the field of cinema .

Speaking on this occasion the French Ambassador, H.E Mr Dominique GIRARD said, " It is a great pleasure for me to announce that the French Government has bestowed the honour of the Officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres on Mr. Shah Rukh Khan, an actor of great talent and unmatched popularity.The conferring of this award also stands testimony to our gratitude to Mr. Shah Rukh Khan for his cooperation with the French cinema industry at a time when we are determined to further deepen the Indo-French collaboration in this field. ". The award will be conferred on the legendary actor at a later date .

Note to Editors:

The French government confers several distinctions amongst which the Order of the Arts and Litterature was established on May 2, 1957 by the Ministry of Culture. The French government gives this Award to "persons who have distinguished themselves by their creativity in the field of art, culture and literature or for their contribution to the influence of the arts in France and throughout the world".

Some famous personalities who have been awarded this honour include Bruce Willis and Uma Thurman. In India, the renowned artist S.H Raza and noted author Mahasweta Devi are some of the famous Indian personalities who have been bestowed this honour.

For further information, please contact, the Press Section, Tel : 2419 6131/ 33 / 35. Please visit www.france-in-india.org

http://www.france-in-india.org/en/ar...d_article=1897

Here is the medal

srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Eva*

^^Awww. 😳 .

n i was sooo mad at them for coming at the worng time ahahahha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

n i was sooo mad at them for coming at the worng time ahahahha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL! Awww.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

ahahha yeah i had to clean my house cousse there was lots mess n plates from yesertday becouse of the guests 😭 πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwwww poor u πŸ˜† and YaY! am so glad i made someone Armidz and DMG fanπŸ˜†

so happy for srk getting the french thing

Originally posted by: *Eva*

^^yeah. Same. πŸ˜ƒ

he really deserves it

srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

awwwwwwwwww poor u πŸ˜† and YaY! am so glad i made someone Armidz and DMG fanπŸ˜†

ahahahhahah yeah yaar i am now becaem there fans thansk to u 😳