Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: fizzwizz

yeah caz i loved koyla and i kind of like all RR movies so i can imagine K4 to be a good movie and thnx a lot for liking the sig am so confused about what to use& what not tooπŸ˜†

aw yeah i also love koyla n yeah his movirs good but i think he soud try more actors than hritik πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . hahaha yaar u shoud not be confuse couse its great m 😳 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Henna042

😲😲

ek din nahi aayi... u left me behind at the old thread.. 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

btw ur not trying to get rid of me are u? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yay a new thread to ganda... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

how are sauts united? 😳

ahahahahha yaar kya kare we mised u πŸ˜† . btw we r not trying to get rid of u never ever , we love u jaan 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Krishna Tulsi thrilled at meeting SRK

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

TV actress Mouni met her fellow Jamil Milia ex while shooting at Yash Raj studios

Mouni Roy (Krishna Tulsi of Kyunki) says she's ticked off one task from her wish list. The actress recently got a chance to meet her idol, Shah Rukh Khan.

This encounter happened because while Mouni was shooting at Yash Raj Studios for NDTV Imagine's Say Shaava Shaava, SRK was getting ready for his item song in Rakesh Roshan's Krazzy 4.

Jumping Jane

Talking about her experience Mouni says, "When someone told me that he was shooting nearby, I literally jumped. There was no way I could give up on meeting him." So what was it like? "The first thing I noticed was his humility. He doesn't behave like he's the country's biggest super star."

Mouni and SRK share the same university in Delhi Jamia Milia Islamia. "Last year we were shown a short film that Shah Rukh had made on Kolkata in his college days. It was fun to remind him about it and talk to him about the university."

The TV starlet has joined the bandwagon of people who sing paeans in praise of the King Khan. "It was amazing to see him so kicked about his shoot. Though I didn't meet him for long, I realised that the stories about his energy being inspiring and contagious are very true."

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/ent...T_5_groupId=14

Picture

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: love srk

aw yeah i also love koyla n yeah his movirs good but i think he soud try more actors than hritik πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . hahaha yaar u shoud not be confuse couse its great m 😳 😳

yeah he should do that BTW mario did u watched yesterday's wpisode and today's?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: love srk

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

TV actress Mouni met her fellow Jamil Milia ex while shooting at Yash Raj studios

Mouni Roy (Krishna Tulsi of Kyunki) says she's ticked off one task from her wish list. The actress recently got a chance to meet her idol, Shah Rukh Khan.

This encounter happened because while Mouni was shooting at Yash Raj Studios for NDTV Imagine's Say Shaava Shaava, SRK was getting ready for his item song in Rakesh Roshan's Krazzy 4.

Jumping Jane

Talking about her experience Mouni says, "When someone told me that he was shooting nearby, I literally jumped. There was no way I could give up on meeting him." So what was it like? "The first thing I noticed was his humility. He doesn't behave like he's the country's biggest super star."

Mouni and SRK share the same university in Delhi Jamia Milia Islamia. "Last year we were shown a short film that Shah Rukh had made on Kolkata in his college days. It was fun to remind him about it and talk to him about the university."

The TV starlet has joined the bandwagon of people who sing paeans in praise of the King Khan. "It was amazing to see him so kicked about his shoot. Though I didn't meet him for long, I realised that the stories about his energy being inspiring and contagious are very true."

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/ent...T_5_groupId=14

Picture

how cool but KT is looking wierd in this pic & y shah OMHGGGGGGGGGG kia boloon have nothing left to say

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww i think mouni looks pretty! πŸ˜ƒ //

and thats so cutee that she met him! πŸ˜ƒ

love srkk, and i agree his humility is one of his great characterustics
srklicious thumbnail
yeah fary i watched it today couse i didnt got time to watched it yesterday couse of the guests. n i love it escpaily the scene ar was fowling rids at the party. n when he went to rids than he touched other woman ahahhaha that was soo cute love ar;s expration 😳 n going to watch the today one soon 😳 Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

hey jassi how ru hun looong time no talk where were u hun. yeah both looking good 😳 😳
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys! Congo on the new part! πŸ‘
srklicious thumbnail
hey eva hun how ru yeah congrats to u tooo 😳 😳