Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena818

some pix of Aryan Khan 😃 

^^ I think he lookes EXACTLY like his father in this one 😳 😃

watch out for the next superstar peeps!!!!!! 😊

Haila ! i was about to say the same thing he's Srk's Photocopy & meena yaar let the exams finish and i'll make it for u

Originally posted by: love srk

yeah srk deverd it 😳

he deserve every good thing in this world & mario no problem i am glad u liked it

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwww meena awsome picc my baby srk is looking choo chweet . 😳 😳 yeah fary wil be waiting for it . but wait i wil try to make somting out of this picxxx. hope it iwl trun out good. 😆 😆
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzwizz

Haila ! i was about to say the same thing he's Srk's Photocopy & meena yaar let the exams finish and i'll make it for u

yeah fary he looks like srk espcaily in this pic i mean his exprations r like srk they way he is looking   ðŸ˜³ 😳

awwwwwwwwww meena awsome picc my baby srk is looking choo chweet . 😳 😳 yeah fary wil be waiting for it . but wait i wil try to make somting out of this picxxx. hope it iwl trun out good. 😆 😆

oh ok will be waiting to see urs😛

srklicious thumbnail
ahahahah i will start it now n may be wil finish it by tonite or tomorw. ahahah 😆 n gues wat i showed the sigy to diya n she was like aww its great n she praised me also i fel soo good . n she told me that u n diya talking about me at school 😆 . is that true 😆 😆

ahahahah i will start it now n may be wil finish it by tonite or tomorw. ahahah 😆 n gues wat i showed the sigy to diya n she was like aww its great n she praised me also i fel soo good . n she told me that u n diya talking about me at school 😆 . is that true 😆 😆

oh yeah we always talk about IF and friends here caz we love u all a lot na and esp u and henna caz am very close to both of u apart from dia

& yeah everything in this pic aryan is of srk exactly srk chota srk

srklicious thumbnail
awwwww soo sweet fary yeah IF has brough has soo close but i wish i met u guys . 😳 i wil come to tonrto in afew months n hope our realtives lives near missagha couse i can met u guys . n its wil be awsome na 😆 😆

awwwww soo sweet fary yeah IF has brough has soo close but i wish i met u guys . 😳 i wil come to tonrto in afew months n hope our realtives lives near missagha couse i can met u guys . n its wil be awsome na 😆 😆

OMG it'l be fantastic yaar i eally hope we meet

srklicious thumbnail
hahaha yeah yaar n that day wil be awsome . 😆 😆 btw fary is the dmg video avialbe in the dmg forum. 😳