Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ppiyu

What I like:

1] Finally finally, we saw Rajat's and Vikram's entry today. Both were looking cute. cool......expected it😃

2] Loved to hear ------- Rajkumar Dharam aur Veer and their grand entry as competitors.

3] Loved to see Veer (RT) as irresponsible son😉😆....finally some irresponsibility there ........ thank God!!

4] Loved, Veer's fake mom's costume.😳

5] Sets were good.👏

6] I like that murti sthapana scene 👏and in the end it collaspes and breaks because of DV 's masti.😆 and king is very angry on them😆

7] Veer's sister reaction were nice when she saw Veer😭. She and her mother knew, that King's sister adopted Veer.👍🏼

8] Veer being brought up as Prince and his reality is known to four people only. 😎🤬

9] RT's stunts and long jump.👏

10] Oh I forgot, I loved their horse riding.🤗

11] VM's acting and dialogues very amazing. He was looking more mature than Veer.😛

12] Yes i forgot again....Harsh's entry ....... thanks Ishu for reminding.

What I did not like:

1] Poor direction in the beginning,😡🤢  till DV's entry.

2] King's sis (I forgot her name) voice.

3] I did not like the way she introduced her new born son to king (her brother). There was no excitement, poor direction.😡

4] Make up of Dharam's mom.🤢

5] Long long race of DV  and shramiks are clapping all the way, they were everywhere ....koi kaam nahi hai unhe.

6] Flashback of Jaivardhan and Aryavardhan's days when one of them was going to be crowned as king, by some rajya sabha. They both topless, looked funny😆.

will get back when I get the online link to see it😊

the whole episode and RT's stunts were smashing......... However I sensed some artificiality in RT's acting today........ As per my take there was pomp and show and little concentration on the experessions part......... now I'd better not say much.......... otherwise my fellow DVians might be cross with me. I guess only me dissappointed with RT's acting

Edited by minnie2308 - 16 years ago
Thanks Ppiyu 😃 I loved loved loved todays episode! Man the entry of RT was so Krissh like 😆 But love love love Veer and Dharam 😳
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

How can u hav a real baby in tht scene ?? Too dangerous naa

Unsme danger ki kya baat hai Bhuvi, there were so many people around wile shopoting and nivriti and her dasi were standing far away from that so called river.

they should ve shown, that baby crying 😭 badly and Nivriti could not tolerate that and she hugged and kissed him😳, effect aata yaar😕.

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Unsme danger ki kya baat hai Bhuvi, there were so many people around wile shopoting and nivriti and her dasi were standing far away from that so called river.

they should ve shown, that baby crying 😭 badly and Nivriti could not tolerate that and she hugged and kissed him😳, effect aata yaar😕.

Sagars dont have soo much creativity as u Piyu darling 😛

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ya ya ya....😳.....sagar shuld contact piyu ......she knws ..better......😉

navz thumbnail
thanks a lot can't wait to watch the epi 😃 😃
priyankasen1 thumbnail
i) i ljust loved rajat's entry
ii) Vikrant was looking great
iii) Harsh a totally changed man
iv)both raja's loosing hair
v) set was good
vi)Veer's real sister is cute
vii)n i loved the way that stupid statue broke 😆 😆

wat i did not like is:
i)Vikrant's dialogue delivery....needs to b improved...otherwise he id doing great
ii)veer's mom cant say a dialogoue
iii)dharam's mom all quiet
divareena thumbnail

I was looking forward to today's episode. 😆

what i liked about today's episode :

1)veer's mum looks nice and her dresses were good. i just hope we dont see her in that same outfit all the time. 😆

2) the king gone bald was funny 😆  i bet it is because of all the mischiefs dharam and veer did when they were young 🤣

2) i loved veer (rajat's) and dharam's (vikram) entry with and how they were playfully competing 😊  The stunts were good as well

3) the way the murti collapeses and "we are in trouble" look they both give to each other was funny 😆 😆 I am looking forward to seeing more of theier mischiefs. 😆

4) thank god jaivardan lost some of his hair. It looked like a bee hive in yesterday's episode. Maybe he will lose all the other hair by the time dharamveer grows up 🤣 🤣 🤣 

5) harsh's entry

What i did not like :

1) the way nivriti told the king of her son.

2) also i would have liked them to show some scenes of when dharam and veer were growing up and the pranks they played

Edited by dee7 - 16 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
What i liked.

- How the entry of Dharam & Veer was made 👏
- The part where Navitri adopts Veer 👏
- How Agni's father remembers his flash back *the bit where he aint chosen the king 😆 * 👏
- Veer's Sister remembering him

What i did'nt Like.

- Veer & Dharam caused the Idol to break 😭
- No sign of Veer's real mother today? 😭
- I wanted to see more scenes of how dharam & veer grew up together (like Reena said ^) 😭

Overall Today's Episode was Really Enjoyable 😃
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Loved

1) the sets are all good so far!!! 👏

2) harsh's transformation... wow... 👏

3) RT's hair ... omg his hair is better than any girl's i've seen so far!!! kyaa lagaata hai yaar 😆

4) loved the "Omg" looks on RT/vicky's face in the last scene 😳

Liked

all the girls are looking good so far! veer's mom, Dharam's mom and veer's sister... i think veer's sister is very lovable and i feel she will probably the meatiest role of the older generation - i think the other two are just going to be dolls... and more for visual factor... dont think they are going to be kamlavatis!!! 😃

liked the flashback of the jai/arya bitterness - expains things better 👏

the introduction was nice..i can understand the RTbies are absolutely fida over watching RT in action after 4 months and hence the exasperation😆.. i found the entry very good (but more like i expected their entry to be like this😳)

as reenie mentioned (rofl @beehive comment😆) the loss of hair is definitely visually more digestible than coconut hair wigs.. 🤢

rt+vicky's chemistry.. id need to see more to move this to the loved category.. but ive liked them so far😳 

i liked the moorthi breaking incident😆 visually it was well taken...

did not like

the leap was just too quick infact we have been fed a huge storyline since yesterday😭 - serious fast forward... i wish they had shown what they showed in 2 days... over 7-8 episodes atleast... please be patient guys... more effort = better scenes = more quality😭

nivriti's telling the king about her son was more like she mentioning about some weekend grocery shopping deals she found 😕

Edited by lashy - 16 years ago