22-Jan-08: What I like and didn’t like

ppiyu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What I like:

1] Finally finally, we saw Rajat's and Vikram's entry today. Both were looking cute.

2] Loved to hear ------- Rajkumar Dharam aur Veer and their grand entry as competitors.

3] Loved to see Veer (RT) as irresponsible son😉😆

4] Loved, Veer's fake mom's costume.😳

5] Sets were good.👏

6] I like that murti sthapana scene 👏and in the end it collaspes and breaks because of DV 's masti.😆 and king is very angry on them😆

7] Veer's sister reaction were nice when she saw Veer😭. She and her mother knew, that King's sister adopted Veer.👍🏼

8] Veer being brought up as Prince and his reality is known to four people only. 😎🤬

9] RT's stunts and long jump.👏

10] Oh I forgot, I loved their horse riding.🤗

11] VM's acting and dialogues very amazing. He was looking more mature than Veer.😛

12] Yes i forgot again....Harsh's entry ....... thanks Ishu for reminding.

13] DV's expressions at the end.......... specially RT's😳

What I did not like:

1] Poor direction in the beginning,😡🤢  till DV's entry.

2] King's sis (I forgot her name) voice.

3] I did not like the way she introduced her new born son to king (her brother). There was no excitement, poor direction.😡

4] Make up of Dharam's mom.🤢

5] Long long race of DV  and shramiks are clapping all the way, they were everywhere ....koi kaam nahi hai unhe.

6] Flashback of Jaivardhan and Aryavardhan's days when one of them was going to be crowned as king, by some rajya sabha. They both topless, looked funny😆.

Edited by ppiyu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved n loved n loved n loved todays episode n every scene 😛
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved each n every sceen today epecially rt's entry 😊
crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved reading ur update.....thanks
mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
thanks piyu. 👏 👏 👏 .all the points mentioned are awesome. 👏 .it was a great episode 😳 😳 well done sagars 👏 👏
sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh.......cant wait....i wannn video.....RT.... 😛
thnx 4 a luvly update 👏
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ppiyu

What I like:

1] Finally finally, we saw Rajat's and Vikram's entry today. Both were looking cute. 😳 Oh Man I'm fida on Both Rajjy n Vicky yaar

2] Loved to hear ------- Rajkumar Dharam aur Veer and their grand entry as competitors.👏it was just superb and Vicky's entry was too good😳

3] Loved to see Veer (RT) as irresponsible son😉😆🤣 yaa good rajjy good🤣

4] Loved, Veer's fake mom's costume.😳 yaa silver ma fav😃

5] Sets were good.👏 yaa tht palana one was good😳

6] I like that murti sthapana scene 👏and in the end it collaspes and breaks because of DV 's masti.😆 and king is very angry on them😆🤣🤣 i was like OMG!! ab to DV gaye

7] Veer's sister reaction were nice when she saw Veer😭. She and her mother knew, that King's sister adopted Veer.👍🏼😭😭 poor she n her bf😆

8] Veer being brought up as Prince and his reality is known to four people only. 😎🤬 yaa n i guess itz only twist in story

9] RT's stunts and long jump.👍🏼 kya kehena rajjy ka i luved tht when he jumps n seats on horse too good👍🏼👏👏

10] Oh I forgot, I loved their horse riding.🤗yup both of them

11] VM's acting and dialogues very amazing. He was looking more mature than Veer.😛😃 yaa i luved him😳

What I did not like:

1] Poor direction in the beginning,😡🤢  till DV's entry. 🤢🤢 no comments

2] King's sis (I forgot her name) voice. itz like one doll n nothing

3] I did not like the way she introduced her new born son to king (her brother). There was no excitement, poor direction.😡🤢🤢 again no comments

4] Make up of Dharam's mom.🤢 ugly

5] Long long race of DV  and shramiks are clapping all the way, they were everywhere ....koi kaam nahi hai unhe.😆😆😆 good one ppiya

n also our villian how u forget him Harshh is here😆

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
i loved rajat's entry
first they show his legs.. then his chest, then his neck n lips..t hen eyes.. they show horse is running without rider.. veer is running along with it at its side. he climbs a hill.. jumps across the stones, slides down, gives a big jump n sits on the horse.. lifts his head.. n puts his hair back
uff... mar dala...
i hated:
the scene when nivriti holds the kid n tells that he is not a shramik.. he is a rajkumar.. u cld clearly see.. that it was doll in her hands
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

i loved rajat's entry
first they show his legs.. then his chest, then his neck n lips..t hen eyes.. they show horse is running without rider.. veer is running along with it at its side. he climbs a hill.. jumps across the stones, slides down, gives a big jump n sits on the horse.. lifts his head.. n puts his hair back
uff... mar dala...  agreed😛😳, 👏
i hated:
the scene when nivriti holds the kid n tells that he is not a shramik.. he is a rajkumar.. u cld clearly see.. that it was doll in her hands

yup that was stupid😡, it was appearant that she is holding a doll🤢 and her artificial cry. She is only good-looking, and sagar;s gave her nice costumes, that's it. I want to see how she talks with RT. 😆

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppiyu

yup that was stupid😡, it was appearant that she is holding a doll🤢 and her artificial cry. She is only good-looking, and sagar;s gave her nice costumes, that's it. I want to see how she talks with RT. 😆

How can u hav a real baby in tht scene ?? Too dangerous naa