damilola thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends

This topic has been made to help you.

If you have any questions/suggestions/comments then feel free to post them in this thread itself. We ensure you that you will get your questions answered by us or by our fellow members of JJJKJF forum.

Thanks

JJJKJF Dev Team

Edited by ~~*Anjali*~~ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fnaDMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ooo....the promo seems very interesting! when is the show starting and do you if its another Hatsoff production? The actors seem the same....so i was just curious...
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
hey... this is a Hats Off show.. i was wondering that JJJKJF is also cming up with another cousin.. Ek Packet Umeed.. m looking for its forum too. m a pure Hats Off loyalist!!!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^stu, they'll create the section for it 1-2 days before the serial start 😃 so dont worry
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
can any one post the audio of title track of jjjkjf?????????????????????plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I really liked it 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sjain

can any one post the audio of title track of jjjkjf?????????????????????plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I really liked it 😊

here's the link I posted

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/846112

bridlepath thumbnail
Hi! I live in the U.S. You guys are doing a wonderful job with the videos. We do not get NDTVIMAGINE here so it a treat. I love JJJKJF. I was wondering if anyone can upload the 25th to the 29th video...

Thanks Edited by bridlepath - 16 years ago
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bridlepath

Hi! I live in the U.S. You guys are doing a wonderful job with the videos. We do not get NDTVIMAGINE here so it a treat. I love JJJKJF. I was wondering if anyone can upload the 25th to the 29th video...

Thanks

JJJKJF doesn't air on Fridays or the weekends. Here are 28th and 29th's videos:

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is there a prb wid the writte updates?was askin coz his wk there were no written updates..plz reply
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry guys 😭 😭 my fault..I had to move and my exams and such! so sorry 😭 😭 all the updates are posted 😊
again so sorry for any inconvenience