Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Television TOP TEN Programs (TRP) of the week

Hello, Welcome to webnsn.com presents Television TOP TEN Programs (TRP) of the week (31/08/2008 to 06/09/2008) . TOP Indian Television Anchors .
Sapna Babul Ka ...Bidaai back with bandh. Yes back to TOP ONE, looking like BALIKA VADHU will beat very soon. TOP Indian Reality Shows

Other TOP programs of the week are Kis desh mein hai meraa dil, Maayka, Banoo main teri dulhaan & Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi are still trying to reach top one position.

Reality shows still tring to enter TOP 10 but failed this week too. Lets see Indian Idol do some special Bigg Boss 2 Updates . .

Lets see the TOP TEN.

1. Sapna Babul Ka ..Bidaai (Star Plus) 3.85 TRP
2. BALIKA VADHU (Colors) : 2.92 TRP
3. Kis Desh Mein hai meraa dil (Star Plus) : 2.81TRP
4. MAAYKA (ZEE TV) : 2.67 TRP
5. BANOO MAIN TERI DULHAAN (Zee TV) : 2.58 TRP
6. KASTURI (Star Plus) 2.58 TRP
7. KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI (Star Plus) 2.56TRP
8. RAJA KI AAYEGI BAARAT ( Star Plus) : 2.42 TRP
9. KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KI (Zee TV) : 2.31 TRP
10. KASAMH SE (ZEE TV) : 2.27 TRP
APRICOT thumbnail
an old article from
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/April/News_20080419_190

19 april 2008

Anjali Abrol, who plays Rani in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, is suffering from fever. Recently, her production house had to shoot with her dummy for the show.

Meanwhile, Anjali says, "I had 103 degree fever and was feeling drowsy that day, while I was shooting for my show. I started shivering so the production unit took me to the nearby hospital and the doctors started my treatment immediately. But the next day I had to be on the sets. I just gave close up shots and they offered me a dummy for the wide shots. Thankfully, my family is here to take care of me."

We wish both the girls a speedy recovery.
APRICOT thumbnail
Anjali and Kapil on NB-4?

Nach Baliye 4 will reveal its jodis on Friday but talk is that Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat couple Anjali Abrol (Rani) and Kapil Nirmal (Yudhisthi) have been signed for the show.

"Anjali and Kapil are the newest couple in tinsel town after love bloomed on the sets of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat," a source from the sets said, "this is Anjali?s first ever show - she's only just passed her 10th exams last year!
Anjali is a Kashmirs and plans to settle in Mumbai.

?Usually Anjali's mother always accompanies her on the sets as she is very young," the source said, "but whenever the mother was not around or out for a bit the lovers took the opportunity to mingle, and that is how their love story started."

They are also getting married on the show soon, after their romance bloomed in real life.

Anjali's parents learnt of the relationship only a few days ago, the source said, and this was a source of tension in the family. "Her mother is very protective and keeps a check on her every day," the source said.

The show will go on air from October 10 with, it is being said, 11 couples and Farah Khan and Karisma Kapur as judges.
  • Thursday, September 25, 2008
  • Edited by APRICOT - 15 years ago
    friendsforeverh thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Karishma to judge Nach Baliye 4

The question 'Who would be the third judge on Nach Baliye 4' was answered on Monday afternoon; and it turned out to be Karishma Kapoor.

The other two judges are Farah Khan, fresh from her bumper delivery, and Arjun Rampal. Farah, herself a fine dancer and a choreographer of quality before she became director, said Karishma could not be present because it was her wedding anniversary.

Farah said it was she who suggested that Arjun be made judge. "I have been following the show from its first season and when Farah asked to be join in I couldn't say no," Arjun said, "because she's promised that we'll have fun on the sets."

For her part, Farah said that she was ideal for judging NB-4: "I love reality shows and by now I've become a fully qualified reality show queen - this is my fifth reality show!" she said, "but I have been watching Nach-Baliye avidly. I am going to judge the performances on technique - and I am sure that nobody will question about me being here!"

All the couples present introduced themselves by shaking a leg and the loudest cheer was reserved for comic Jaspal Bhatti and his wife Savita. They even got shouts of encore.

A surprise entry is planned later in the show with a 13th couple, it was being rumoured that this would be Sara Khan and Ali Merchant.

• Raj Dixit, Hill Road Media
  • Monday, September 29, 2008
  • APRICOT thumbnail

'Taare Bole' - On Nach Baliye 4..

Shri Pankaj Gupta, well known astrologer analyzes the planetary positions of the 12 Jodis of Nach Baliye 4 and ...

Jodi # 5 ? Kapil Nirmal and Anjali Abrol:
    Kapil: Your horoscope indicates that Venus is very lucky for you and this is a very good phase of your life. Your helpful nature will get you a good name and will take you far in the competition. Wear a diamond ring on the middle finger of your right hand on Friday.

Anjali: Your belief in God and dedication in work will lift you high as you have a ?Rajyog? in your horoscope. You'll make your identity in the competition. After 2010 September, you'll earn fame in the field of music and cinema. Wear 5.5 carat Emerald in your right hand smallest finger on Thursday.

Edited by APRICOT - 15 years ago
    APRICOT thumbnail
    Telly Buzz presents to you pictures from the air trip organized for the 12 Jodis of Nach Baliye, judges as well as media...

APRICOT thumbnail
    How Kapil proposed to Anjali -

Kapil and Anjali Jodi No 5:

Anjali is 17 yrs old and is from Jammu. She is very emotional, introvert and reserved. Whilst, Kapil has his roots from Jaipur. He is a very simple person and is extremely moody. Anjali doesn't like spending her time with too many people instead she'd rather be with her close friends. She is very patient but has rare occasions where she has an outburst. He and Anjali both are very spiritual and religious.

Anjali and Kapil met on the sets of Raaja Ki Aayegi Baraat. Its been 3 months since they have been seeing each other.Kapil proposed to her by giving her a red rose even though, they've never gone out for a date. Anjali has never surprised Kapil but admits that she'd love to one day.

Strangely, neither of them is dominating. Both are practical and sensible which is why they never fight. According to Anjali the one thing that she  loves about Kapil is that he moulds himself for her. And she likes the fact that Kapil really loves her!

Princezz8 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    BeenaDi please make this topic sticky.

Thankyou!
    bsingapury thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Kapil Nirmal:

Do you love bursting fireworks on Diwali: As a kid I used to love Diwali just because I got a chance to play with crackers. Now, I like the colourful and lightning ones which do not make much of noise.

Your Favourite Firework: I like the rockets and the smaller version of bombs.

Any firework related incident that you have experienced: Once I was about to light a '1000 wala pataka' which did not get lit even after I tried many a times. But then all of a sudden, it started to burst. My pyjama caught fire and my leg got bruised. But luckily, nothing drastic happened by the grace of God.

Fireworks, waste of money or do you think Diwali is incomplete without it: Fireworks are surely not a waste of money, because as kids, we have enjoyed a lot. Diwali is nothing without crackers. But we need to keep it to a limit and see to it that we don't disturb everyone around us at odd hours with the big noise of crackers, as few might prefer to sleep.

bsingapury thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Hi friends,

'Anjali is perfect for me' - Kapil Nirmal

Jodi No. 5, Kapil-Anjali is known to be one of the cutest couples in the show... We talked to Kapil about his ...

Link: