---------~*--Articles room ----------*---

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome

Please post all article realating to RKAB here only please.

Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A TB article:

'Small Screen was always my aim', says Anjali Abrol3
Anjali Abrol, the main female protagonist on the new Star Plus show "Raja ki Aayegi Baraat" talks about her debut project and also about herself...
Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:28:32 PM

sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A TB article:
'This is the most challenging role I have got' - Guddi Maruti
With Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Guddi Maruti is again making a comeback to Television . Here she talks about her role and why she took up this new challenge.
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
'Acting is acting, whether it be any medium' - Mrinal Kulkarni
Mrinal Kulkarni essays the role of 'Rani Sahibaa' in the new serial on Star Plus, Raja Ki Aayegi Baaraat. Here is the lady talking about her career, her role in this serial and much more..
'Acting is acting, whether it be any medium' - Mrinal Kulkarni
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
'My inclination was always towards acting' - Kapil Nirmal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1914
xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thumbs up !!!! ( july 4th)    ðŸ˜ƒ
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kapil Nirmal's back up plan

Kapil Nirmal of Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat feels completing education is one of the most important things before entering this industry. The actor who plays the role of Yudhishtir in the show has done his Post graduation in Marketing.

"You need to have a backup plan. Education is a must as it helps you in many ways, like if your acting carrier is not doing well you can start your own business," says Kapil.

What was the reason for taking up acting? "I was always wanted to be in this field. I had been doing television since long. I used to host a show for a local channel in Rajasthan. Besides that I had also worked in Doordarshan for some time," he explains.

He was last seen in Shakira on Bindass TV. "That was the opportunity that got me fame. I essayed the role of ACP Abhay in the show. As the show went off air, I got a call from Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat," he informs.

What is your character in the show? "I portray the role of Yudhishtir who is a Raja of the town. He is a simple guy who wants to keep his kingdom wealthy. There is a lot of similarity between Yudhishtir and Kapil. Most importantly both of us have no experience when it comes to girls," he concludes.

Hope you don't have to fall back on your back-up plan Kapil

friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neetu Wadhwa – Sunny Bindra: Neetu, aged 21 years was seen playing the role of Rajkumari Bhagya in Raja Ki Aayegi Baaraat. She was also seen in Mamta for 2 months as Prachi and has done an episodic in Ssshh Koi Hai! The girl has also been part of many a theater plays in Delhi.
Sunny, who is of the same age as Neetu has done many print Ads, was seen in Park Avenue ads.
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romance Filmy Style

Remember Rishi Kapoor showering his beloved Sridevi with rose petals from a helicopter in Chandni? That was literally the height of romance, the Yash Chopra way. Then there?s Kajol getting wet in Fanaa and singing the sensuous Kuch khwaish hai with Aamir Khan. Now, two serials on Star Plus have adapted these scenes to depict romance. Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat shot a romantic scene between Anjali Abrol(Rani) and Kapil Nirmal(Yudhistir). No, the hero here doesn?t shower his heroine with roses, but takes her on a helicopter ride. In another serial Bidaai, a rain sequence on the Fanaa song Dekho na has been picturised on Sara Khan, Angad and Kinshuk. Incidentally, Bidaai is the top-rated serial on the channel.
courtesy to screenindia