Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Moderator's Note:
Ah! So have we finally come to the conclusion that this is one of the never ending debates on Kth section? This topic was created twice on the forum but got closed. The only reason I kept this topic opened was that 'may be' this time they won't repeat the same thing and just now I am wondering why I showed so much trust on you people?

I can't find Sunaina posting here after you all jumped on her. I find everyone's point fine but this topic is not for debate. All aamna fans want to hear the "goody goody" things about Aamna from everyone and anti amna fans when express their views so .. the great aamna fans jump on them. Both have to stick to their points nd what do we get as a conclusion? hmm? "Topic closed". ah, end of debate :).

When one person is expressing his views then "WHY" do you want them to say the same thing as u? Aamna fans want to debate and want the anti-aamna fans to agree on their point which is next to impossible. And why would they? I am glad everyone has his own opinion and we don't want to change anyone's opinion about someone.. or do we??

Why do you expect everyone to support your point everytime?? Everyone has his own opinion!!! and let them have their own opinion about things. And when u jump on someone .. you expect them to agree to ur point? No! that would not happen so stop doing that! Please! They would jump back on you!!!

So like I always say.. Please ignore those topics/posts which acc. to you are not fine instead of quoting that post nd making them agree to ur point and telling them that their post is not fine. And... the discussion ends here!

-Topic Closed-