Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I don't know but i feel that this post is not doing justice with any person or comment ..some how i feel that the criticism on Amna is based on personal liking for other actresses not a genioun criticism or sensible comment on the post regarding Amna...yes thats true that Amna needs to improve her acting and dancing skills but as far as beauty is concerned its one own's liking...May be if i like Phoolan Devi's look ..many people will call me that i have bad taste but what can i do if i like her look so if people like a natural sweet beauty like Amna its their choice ..why to hurt them for their liking ...u people cry when Raj don't get award and think that awards r biased and when he gets u say these are the best awards and when Amna is recognised for something the Anti come and call her make up ki dukan ..what if she does make up i like her in all the avatars does that mean that i have bad taste but this is for sure in terms of styling she has brought change but acting wise well she still needs to show her talent..may be we might know that the next project if she do she might outclass any season actresses..its just that she needs a right project..bec presently she is only one project old actresses and on that basis she is a still a learner πŸ˜‰

I hope with this post u people might agree what genioun criticism is   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  but this is true after sujal death Amna's acting was a peak ...the way she showed her emotions it were brilliant ...atleast being a viewer i was touched and she did fully justice ab agar jissey acha lagta hai ussey kerney do aur jissey nahi pasand to na dekho simple formula but this will be real bad if people don't appreciate a good work but even than don't mind thats not their cup of tea πŸ˜•   so chill πŸ˜†
  Edited by kiran_sherry - 16 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

I don't know but i feel that this post is not doing justice with any person or comment ..some how i feel that the criticism on Amna is based on personal liking for other actresses not a genioun criticism or sensible comment on the post regarding Amna...yes thats true that Amna needs to improve her acting and dancing skills but as far as beauty is concerned its one own's liking...May be if i like Phoolan Devi's look ..many people will call me that i have bad taste but what can i do if i like her look so if people like a natural sweet beauty like Amna its their choice ..why to hurt them for their liking ...u people cry when Raj don't get award and think that awards r biased and when he gets u say these are the best awards and when Amna is recognised for something the Anti come and call her make up ki dukan ..what if she does make up i like her in all the avatars does that mean that i have bad taste but this is for sure in terms of styling she has brought change but acting wise well she still needs to show her talent..may be we might know that the next project if she do she might outclass any season actresses..its just that she needs a right project..bec presently she is only one project old actresses and on that basis she is a still a learner πŸ˜‰

I hope with this post u people might agree what genioun criticism is   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  but this is true after sujal death Amna's acting was a peak ...the way she showed her emotions it were brilliant ...atleast being a viewer i was touched and she did fully justice ab agar jissey acha lagta hai ussey kerney do aur jissey nahi pasand to na dekho simple formula but this will be real bad if people don't appreciate a good work but even than don't mind thats not their cup of tea πŸ˜•   so chill πŸ˜†

Very well said diiii πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³, I agree with you totally....

I think people should give Aamna break, at least she is one project old and very popular unlike many, so wait until she works in the second one INSHALLAH, etc INSHALLAH 😳

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I completely agree with you all. AAmna is more a fashion queen than n actress. She is more famous for clothes than her acting skill.
People watched KTH to see Aamnas clthes but people watch Kahaani not only to Watch PArvatis sarees but also her acting power.
But according to me AAmna is a natural beauty but she doesnt know how to enhnce her natural beauty. On the contrary she always looks so made up.

i think ppl have much more to do rather than watch a show for a character's dressess or sarees & i don't think Aamna got the award of Best actress for her dressing style but acting capabilities.
Though she may not b as good as Saakshi (Parvati) or Smriti(Tusli) but she's not bad as well. & the scenes that were shot during Sujals death were one of her best scenes. She did them so well that it brought tears to ppl's eyes.
And that was the period when she wored without make-up & still she looked as good as ever, now that is'nt Aamna's fault that she looks so beautiful.

Like Rajeev, Aamna too has a lot to learn a lot of things, no one is perfect. Each & every day that comes in u'r life teaches u something new & these things help to bring perfection in life.

bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep! she is pretty without make up too! that why she is the besttt!!! thank you ~ 😊
pyarkaaloo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really think Aamna is an incredible actress as well as beauty...she is BOTH! and again i think she will be taken more seriously once she does a bollywood film...i believe she is destined 4 bollywood and 4 success...now if not then i think either the directors or the public (lol sorry) are very stupid...because i really feel aamna is incredible in alot of ways...she's great at expressing emotions...is very passionate...has amazing portrayals of emotion...and is very powerful and confident on screen...she has adaa and also is 'sharmili'..and also very fierce and expresses contempt and anger well...and i really think she is 1 of the prettiest ppl in the WORLD...how aamna is so underrated is BEYOND me...i really think she'll see success at an even greater level when she enters bwood simply because she'll get more press that way...altho not 4 nothing..in my eyes she doesn't need bwood 2 be incredible..but it would help cuz it will get alot of others 2 notice her....i wish her ALL the best...i know, love and believe in her!! πŸ˜›
pyarkaaloo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

@sunaina

Come to mumbai & u'll get to know what style statement she created.
There's a shop here of saress, where u'll find huge posters of Aamna in sarees & ppl do go to that shop & ask for sarees worn by her in that particluar poster. U'll also get salvars with those frills in the dupatta's that Kashish i.e. Aamna wore in KTH & is still in fashion here, infact most of them wear them her.

oh WOWWW are u serious????? wow OMMGOMG that's amazing..hehehe...i sooo want 2 go visit that shop in mumbai!!! areyyy that's so incredible...i'm glad 2 know the impact aamna has had at least in terms of style...that's great πŸ‘ but again i hope she isn't known to ppl as ONLY a 'fashion icon' because she is so much more...she's beautiful and talented....so i hope ppl wake up and realize this soon =)

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic di fantastic!!πŸ‘i couldnt agree with u less!! u basically spoke my heart out!! i am soo happy 2day 2 see ppl supporting aamna also bcoz i have always always felt hurt and stayed away from such controversial topics regarding aamna because i noticed that members would always say things against aamna rather than supporting her and that wud hurt me 2 knw ke there is no one 2 support her, but i am very happy 2day 2 see ure comments di and i realise that ppl still support aamna and will stick up for her!!! i love aamna and rajeev's jodi but i love them equally as much individually, na koi kam aur na koi zyada, rajeev ki baat jab bhi hoti hai many will support him lekin aamna ke maamle mein ppl back out which really hits me sumtimes but i always thought of them both and love them equally!!!😳

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

i think ppl have much more to do rather than watch a show for a character's dressess or sarees & i don't think Aamna got the award of Best actress for her dressing style but acting capabilities.
Though she may not b as good as Saakshi (Parvati) or Smriti(Tusli) but she's not bad as well. & the scenes that were shot during Sujals death were one of her best scenes. She did them so well that it brought tears to ppl's eyes.
And that was the period when she wored without make-up & still she looked as good as ever, now that is'nt Aamna's fault that she looks so beautiful.

Like Rajeev, Aamna too has a lot to learn a lot of things, no one is perfect. Each & every day that comes in u'r life teaches u something new & these things help to bring perfection in life.

exactly preetu ure right, there are many shows on different channels at the same time, i dnt think ppl wud just watch it 4 her clothes!!!and yep like u sed the best acress award was for her acting, not for clothes, thats got nothign 2 do with it!!!

yep preetu i agree with u the scenes shot after sujals death were extremely touching, i cried soo much myself,not just me but many did!!!!that was the impact of her acting, it was brilliant!!!...exactly my point!!! why point fingers at aamna, uska kasoor kya hai, ke she's beautiful!! how can she help that, god made her that way aur yeh uski galthi thori na hui!!!!

perfect paragraph at the end, we all learn sumthing new evry day, tahts the way of life, nobody is perfect!! both aamna and rajeev need to improve on things and they will bcoz they are hard working and dedicated!!!

Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Fantastic di fantastic!!πŸ‘i couldnt agree with u less!! u basically spoke my heart out!! i am soo happy 2day 2 see ppl supporting aamna also bcoz i have always always felt hurt and stayed away from such controversial topics regarding aamna because i noticed that members would always say things against aamna rather than supporting her and that wud hurt me 2 knw ke there is no one 2 support her, but i am very happy 2day 2 see ure comments di and i realise that ppl still support aamna and will stick up for her!!! i love aamna and rajeev's jodi but i love them equally as much individually, na koi kam aur na koi zyada, rajeev ki baat jab bhi hoti hai many will support him lekin aamna ke maamle mein ppl back out which really hits me sumtimes but i always thought of them both and love them equally!!!😳

Well Summi let me clear this if i don't come to Amna FC or RA FC or any other FC except RKFC it doesn't mean that my love for them has finished..I have always repeated many times that just for the sake of My liking for an actor doesn't mean that i should ignore his or her weak points ..for me its a whole package ..many people went against me and few others that we spoke bad about Rajeev and blamed us for hurting their feelings but the point is we should have a bigger heart when we can accept good thing about one actor then also notice the weaknessess too ....If u never hesitate in appreciating good performance than also critisize a bad performance too depending that it should be solid not hurting others feeling...Jo baat amna main acha hai usko zaroor appraciate kerna chaiyeh aur jo baat buri hai vo ussey zaroor batani chaiyeh as no one is perfectπŸ˜‰ 

kashishdabest thumbnail

Well Summi let me clear this if i don't come to Amna FC or RA FC or any other FC except RKFC it doesn't mean that my love for them has finished..I have always repeated many times that just for the sake of My liking for an actor doesn't mean that i should ignore his or her weak points ..for me its a whole package ..many people went against me and few others that we spoke bad about Rajeev and blamed us for hurting their feelings but the point is we should have a bigger heart when we can accept good thing about one actor then also notice the weaknessess too ....If u never hesitate in appreciating good performance than also critisize a bad performance too depending that it should be solid not hurting others feeling...Jo baat amna main acha hai usko zaroor appraciate kerna chaiyeh aur jo baat buri hai vo ussey zaroor batani chaiyeh as no one is perfectπŸ˜‰ 

arre nahin nahin sis, i am not complaining ke aap wahan aate nahin ho, i knw many jodi fans or aamna fans dont come there, that doesnt mean they dnt love them, aisi baat nahin hai, i just sed it kyunki i felt bad wen no one used 2 support aamna!!!...i agree with u we criticise only thoe whom we love and we can't ignore there weaknesses, but there is a way 2 pass critical coments and u do this in a genunie way which does not hurt or cause pain 2 any1!!.... i agree with u sis, we shud praise them and criticise them but in a genuine way rd yhh no one is perfect, evry1 has weaknesses!!!!😳