Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the update....

the flashback are very interesting....

but right now the story feels to be incomplete and confusing. i think that we will understand it better once to finish all the flashbacks.

waiting for the next update.....please don't stop writing this ff.
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanatic 21

fabulous.............. 👏 👏

loved d flashback......

par yaar woh jo naina ne kaha dos lines wer reallly funny...matlab sahi mein uski satak gayi thi 😆

good lines n nice thrill even dis time

thanx 4 liking them i am too happy that u enjoyed them

lov dolly

Originally posted by: dazzling_glory

thanks for the update....

the flashback are very interesting....

but right now the story feels to be incomplete and confusing. i think that we will understand it better once to finish all the flashbacks.

waiting for the next update.....please don't stop writing this ff.

thank god at least koi to hai

u know even i feel the story is dead slow and becoming confusing and stupid,, can u believe mere vo do din hi nahin khatam ho rahe,, i want to speed things up really t right now i am completely streessed out i have got my major on 20 july ,, i'll update now only after that bt this time i'll seriously bring the story back on a faster track

thanks 4 this awsome feedback😳

lots of lov(and yes don't fear i am not going to stop writing this fic,, i am actually thinking of boring u people to death with it😆)

dolly😳

-AngelSimi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly18

thank god at least koi to hai

u know even i feel the story is dead slow and becoming confusing and stupid,, can u believe mere vo do din hi nahin khatam ho rahe,, i want to speed things up really t right now i am completely streessed out i have got my major on 20 july ,, i'll update now only after that bt this time i'll seriously bring the story back on a faster track

thanks 4 this awsome feedback😳

lots of lov(and yes don't fear i am not going to stop writing this fic,, i am actually thinking of boring u people to death with it😆)

dolly😳

Behna marte to hum bhi nahi fir chahe tu bore kar ya full excitement de !!!!!!!! Third flashback to dollu tune pakka Aamir dekh ke likha hai I am dead sure abt that tabhi to saare flashback main bhaga bhaga ke aadha kar diya hai bechare raj ko !!!!!!! 😆  😆  😆  😆 😆  Fourth flashback was the best the best the best the best !!!!!! ok ok ok  absolutely hillarious !!!! Ab to tune proove kar diya doll ke Raj bina waje ya thuke koi kam nahi kar sakda !!!!!!!! Naina di rhyming scheme superb si , is tarah lag reha si ke English di Phd hune hune khatam kiti hai !!!!!!!!! Jaldi jaldi agla part post kar and all the very best for your Majors !!!!!!!

Edited by simar456 - 15 years ago
dazzling_glory thumbnail
hi dear ........

please update soon......... 😭 😭 😭
hi friends i am happy u liked the work bt like sim said my major is approaching its on 20 so pls wait uptil then pls

lots of lov
dolly
-AngelSimi- thumbnail
Dolly all waiting for update and all the best wishes from all of us for ur majors !!!!! U will definitely rock !!!
vvdn thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzz         update  with long part on RN plzz
dazzling_glory thumbnail
hey dear

hope that your majors went well....and now that they are over can you please update......we are all waiting😭

as the luck would have it my pc has finally crashed down .. i had written tthe story the whole story and it is all wiped up,,, i am sitting on sim's pc to brief u all abt the traghic demise of my computer,,, aaj uska antim saskar tha😭

kher i'll get a new one in a day or too,,,
i got a new mobile ,, then my sisteris coming to live with me,,,,
so i need 2 more days to re write my story
pls pls bear with me
lov u all loads
your's dolly❤️❤️❤️