Kudo's 2 Kashinath, Shankar & Sania

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Sania has been shown a strong character. She took the blame in order to save Aditya whom she love even though she knew this might risk life of her & her to be child. Aditya is in Banaras & its weird everyone in Banaras knows Kashinath & his family then how come nobody saw Aditya. Aditya maybe staying in a resort or a house. He has not disguised himself as in Thursday episode when he was talking to Shankar he was in his original look.

Saniya lied for Aditya & his family but Sharda & Vrinda fail to understand it but Shankar did. I liked the below two dialogues alot.

Kashinath said to Sharda that 'The person who is innocent has guts to come forward & admit his mistake in front of so many people while the culprit hides like Aditya is'

Shankar said to Saniya that 'I know what you said to me in temple was truth & what you said in darbaar is a lie. You didn't even eat food from your family who gives such a sacrifice. Maybe this is what is called Pyar Ke Side Effects'

Kashinath, Shankar & Sania rocked this week.

Kudo's to all the actors for their wonderful performance👏

Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

<span>Sania has been shown a strong character. She took the blame in order to save Aditya whom she love even though she knew this might risk life of her & her to be child. Aditya is in Banaras & its weird everyone in Banaras knows Kashinath & his family then how come nobody saw Aditya. Aditya maybe staying in a resort or a house. He has not disguised himself as in Thursday episode when he was talking to Shankar he was in his original look. </span><br><br><span>Saniya lied for Aditya & his family but Sharda & Vrinda fail to understand it but Shankar did. I liked the below two dialogues alot.</span><br><br><span>Kashinath said to Sharda that 'The person who is innocent has guts to come forward & admit his mistake in front of so many people while the culprit hides like Aditya is'</span><br><br><span>Shankar said to Saniya that 'I know what you said to me in temple was truth & what you said in darbaar is a lie. You didn't even eat food from your family who gives such a sacrifice. Maybe this is what is called Pyar Ke Side Effects'Kashinath, Shankar & Sania rocked this week. Kudo's to all the actors for their wonderful performance👏<br></span><br><span></span><span>Shruti</span><br>

Yes , the way kashi spoke abt saniya n adi must say he knew diff btwn right n wrong

N Shankar is such a sweetheart 😳
mytri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes thats true they did great job
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved kashinaths dialogues.....he know that sania is innocent...

and shankar...he cannot get much cuter....i think i love this character 😊 ...he is just like his father...who could see the truth of sania.... 😊

finally i love sanias character too....something about her character is jsut wow...

i think kashinath-shankar-sania will take care of buaaji and the other villan...dont knwo his name..

hatsoff to the directors 👏 👏
lovely_grl thumbnail
Agree, I like sania. Atleat she is not like Adi who would hide the face after doing the crime (Adi did the crime).

Shankar is doing a good job. KN will learn one day that Shankar values more than his other son.

KN's character is in delimma. he can't save his son even he wanted to. But he has to give the punishment to the culprit.
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How can Aditya live with himself?

Love VK as Kashinath Pandey.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with u Shruti...i'm waiting 2 see wut will happen 2 Adi n eagerly waiting for KP n Sharda's confrontation.. 😛
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why is that coward aditya hiding, he doesn't want to face the truth.