Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: hansa

I don't know - maybe I am not practical, but from what I understand, the pre-nup comes into play when a marriage breaks down. In other words when hubby and wife don't love each other any more. And for me nothing can be greater than the loss of the love of your spouse. Agar pyar ko hi kho diya toh baaki materialistic cheeze maine hi nahin rakhti!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thats my belief Too.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I don't have any experience in all these legal matters.

But I have no issues with it...at all.

Clear cut...I am pretty practical that way.

Madhudi *ahem* is Jiju listening๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Ok So what Happens when You Break a Clause?? ๐Ÿ˜›

Mallika should have made Armaan sign in.....For every look You Give another woman one share of gulmour will be Transferred to me (rest assured in a few days gulmohur will be hers ๐Ÿ˜† ) Mallika could hv done this when Armaan was in her custody๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

For every promise You Break.....You will be penalised by a panel consisting of the Board Members Of Gulmohur. Board Members consisting of Maddy and Nandu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

For every Lie you tell me...You will be a subjected to immediate home imprisonment follwed by a gruelling interrogation round!! ๐Ÿ˜†Which will lead to many Tabela Manufacturings n the future๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›

Boy....Now thats a prenuptial agreement!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sharmi try this with your fiance in the future๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Between...Our whole pheras thing itself is a whole Verbal agreement.Its only People might not have any fear of Breaking it!! ๐Ÿ˜† I still doubt whether any husband in this universe hv ever kept all the rules of the seven pheras๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•

BUT.....I think these hollywood celebs Must sign a Pre-nup...Cause there is 100% chance of break up and in that a case a pre nup made pertaining to property can be Very useful. Now how many Husbands do Madonna and Britney Spears had??๐Ÿค”...Pre-Nup is a must for them๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Other than that....well why dont you need a Prenup...makes your marriage more like a contract!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I agree๐Ÿ˜ณ

but I would defitely sign a cause....'what ever I say Constitutes The Ultimate Law in this House' ๐Ÿ˜†My Fiance already signed this clause in my Heartโ˜บ๏ธ

On a side Note....If Armaan insists dont mind signing...I know Im a hypocrite ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†Armaan ke Love ke Liye Kuch bhi Karega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I agree with you Sharmi ....even Saat Pheras is nothing less than an Agreement made for the next Seven Births๐Ÿ˜ณ...But the question does anone follows the rules of all the Saat Pheras afterwards??๐Ÿ˜•

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

I don't know - maybe I am not practical, but from what I understand, the pre-nup comes into play when a marriage breaks down. In other words when hubby and wife don't love each other any more. And for me nothing can be greater than the loss of the love of your spouse. Agar pyar ko hi kho diya toh baaki materialistic cheeze maine hi nahin rakhti!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very Well said Hansadi๐Ÿ‘..and guess what when my Fiance saw this post,He told me the eaxct words๐Ÿ˜ณ..which means not all Men think alike๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said Jyoti .... signing Pre-nups a may not seem like an issue if the clauses are right and points are just for both sides.

However, on a personal level, i believe It is more of a western culture where relationships get sour in flash of a second and marriages become jokes.  To me, marriage is one of the most sacred institutions and trust, belief and faith are the only things which can guarantee its success.

Waisay Malika aur angel ka pre-nup contract sun kay tu laga this is the worst thing in the world. but as u said, if clauses are right and just, may be its ok. However, our culture is tooooo conservative to accept something like this. because, after all, this is preparation of separation before marriage.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's a good idea for the girl if the guy is ammeer
bad idea or no idea if he is phakkar!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Very well said Jyoti .... signing Pre-nups a may not seem like an issue if the clauses are right and points are just for both sides.

However, on a personal level, i believe It is more of a western culture where relationships get sour in flash of a second and marriages become jokes.  To me, marriage is one of the most sacred institutions and trust, belief and faith are the only things which can guarantee its success.

Waisay Malika aur angel ka pre-nup contract sun kay tu laga this is the worst thing in the world. but as u said, if clauses are right and just, may be its ok. However, our culture is tooooo conservative to accept something like this. because, after all, this is preparation of separation before marriage.

Yes Kashish our Indian Culture will never support such agreements because in India Marriages r suppose to b made in heaven๐Ÿ˜ณ..and we believe in pati parmeshwar strategy na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..

But of course in Western culture these type of agreements r a must especially when someone like Britney spears divorces his husband after 58hrs of their marriage๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•

Thank God Armaan later realized that Pre-Nup Agreement is not required in their sacred Love story of belief and trust๐Ÿ˜ณ