Your Views ON Pre-Nuptual Agreements

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

I don't think Pre-Nuptual Agreement before Marriage is a bad Idea at all๐Ÿ˜‰ when almost half a dozen Marriages break everyday in today's world

Now before the entire Aunty Club comes behind me with a Broomstick๐Ÿ˜†,let me tell u my point of View towards this Pre-Nuptual Agreement๐Ÿ˜›

Actually a Pre-Nuptual Agreement depends mainly on the Clauses that r mentioned in it๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Like when Thakral Tells Armaan that the Agreement consists of clauses like after Marriage, Gulmohar will remain with Jassi only๐Ÿ˜ณ and After Marriage when Jassi will give birth to a baby,that time Armaan will look after the Bussiness๐Ÿ˜›and also After Marriage Jassi will always remain united with his family๐Ÿ˜ณ,These Clauses sound really very good๐Ÿ˜‰ and any person madly in love would b more than willing to sign such an Agreement and would love to give the agreement as a Wedding Gift to his Lifepartner just like Armaan was thinking of gifting it to Jassi๐Ÿ˜ณ

But little did Armaan knew that the Actual Clauses in the Agreement were just contradictory and the first Clause was that... If they hv a divorce then Gulmohar will b divided into two groups๐Ÿ˜ญ,then the second clause was.. If Jassi has a baby within five yrs of marriage then she will hv no control over Gulmohar๐Ÿ˜• and the final Clause was something like Jassi will hv to adjust somehow to that high-class status of the Suri family๐Ÿ˜’;Now after hearing these clauses any girl who believes only in true love would not sign such an agreement and Jassi too did the same thing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But in case the Clauses of a Pre-Nuptual Agreement doesn't talk only about Separation Conditions and instead Talks about conditions which can make your life more secure with lots of Love and respect then its not that bad to sign it na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..

So all the Aunties and Bachhas Party...What do u think?? ..Is it sometimes Good to sign these type of Agreements before Marriage for your own Security๐Ÿ˜ณ..And yes I know True Love doesn't believe in such Agreements and all that.. but still do think Logically about it and not Emotionally๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Jyo I will be bcak after think what I shud have done 8 years back !!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .. But ys I wil get back with my views!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good post jyoti ๐Ÿ‘ I agree with you..before I go further, meri ginti bachcha log aur aunty log dono me nahi hoti, to who am I??

and as far as the prenuptial agreement goes, I think it is a good idea to make a deal of what should happen in certain situations, coz later in life, when the pyaar ka bhoot is down and you start believing in practicality, you realize that you dint think about these things earlier and you're in a mess..each blaming the other partner..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Nice post Jyo I will be bcak after think what I shud have done 8 years back !!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .. But ys I wil get back with my views!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shanti I m still waiting for your POV๐Ÿ˜ณ...In these cases Married women r more experienced na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simmi~

good post jyoti ๐Ÿ‘ I agree with you..before I go further, meri ginti bachcha log aur aunty log dono me nahi hoti, to who am I??

and as far as the prenuptial agreement goes, I think it is a good idea to make a deal of what should happen in certain situations, coz later in life, when the pyaar ka bhoot is down and you start believing in practicality, you realize that you dint think about these things earlier and you're in a mess..each blaming the other partner..

Simmi even I m swinging somewhere between the Aunties Club and the Bachha party๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

And yes u r right after marriage when actual Responsibilities come.. that time its the test of your so called true love and trust on each other๐Ÿ˜ณand under such circumstances such types of agreements might turn out to b quite fruitful for your own secured future๐Ÿ˜Š

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shanti I m still waiting for your POV๐Ÿ˜ณ...In these cases Married women r more experienced na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I know I know Aree Ab tumhai Shaadi hone wali hao so you want to get all the tips before takin that whole step !!!๐Ÿ˜‰
I don;t really see the need of a pre nuptial agreement !! I mean why is it required.. Trust and knowing your partner will be the best agreement. Also as bebe said Shaadi se phele Talak ki tyaari!! This will show some instability in the couple before even trying to understand each other.So I didnt find anything worth with that !!!๐Ÿ˜•

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

I know I know Aree Ab tumhai Shaadi hone wali hao so you want to get all the tips before takin that whole step !!!๐Ÿ˜‰
I don;t really see the need of a pre nuptial agreement !! I mean why is it required.. Trust and knowing your partner will be the best agreement. Also as bebe said Shaadi se phele Talak ki tyaari!! This will show some instability in the couple before even trying to understand each other.So I didnt find anything worth with that !!!๐Ÿ˜•

Shanti thats why I said such agreements depend mainly on the clauses๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..Mallika and Angel intentionally made such clauses which will give negative impact on Jassi and her family regarding the agreement but if the clauses were something like After Marriage both will try and adjust together in their compatibility then I m sure Jassi and her family would hv been more than happy to sign it๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Sometimes especially in Arranged Marriages such clauses can prove to b fruitful for your secured future na๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even though I don't know how I m going to react if my Fiance asks me to sign such a clause๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I don't have any experience in all these legal matters.

But I have no issues with it...at all.

Clear cut...I am pretty practical that way.

Sharmii thumbnail

Ok So what Happens when You Break a Clause?? ๐Ÿ˜›

Mallika should have made Armaan sign in.....For every look You Give another woman one share of gulmour will be Transferred to me (rest assured in a few days gulmohur will be hers ๐Ÿ˜† )

For every promise You Break.....You will be penalised by a panel consisting of the Board Members Of Gulmohur.

For every Lie you tell me...You will be a subjected to immediate home imprisonment follwed by a gruelling interrogation round!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Boy....Now thats a prenuptial agreement!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Between...Our whole pheras thing itself is a whole Verbal agreement.Its only People might not have any fear of Breaking it!! ๐Ÿ˜†

BUT.....I think these hollywood celebs Must sign a Pre-nup...Cause there is 100% chance of break up and in that a case a pre nup made pertaining to property can be Very useful.

Other than that....well why dont you need a Prenup...makes your marriage more like a contract!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

but I would defitely sign a cause....'what ever I say Constitutes The Ultimate Law in this House' ๐Ÿ˜†

On a side Note....If Armaan insists dont mind signing...I know Im a hypocrite ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Sharmii - 16 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know - maybe I am not practical, but from what I understand, the pre-nup comes into play when a marriage breaks down. In other words when hubby and wife don't love each other any more. And for me nothing can be greater than the loss of the love of your spouse. Agar pyar ko hi kho diya toh baaki materialistic cheeze maine hi nahin rakhti!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š