Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey...everyone is surprised at the speed of the story...well I am positive this part will "surprise" you. So until part 5 the storys going really fast and than it SLOW down tortiously. And the note i had quoted onto part 3 was a 'try' to explain it. So Kripa is someone who is craving for luv and at the first peak of it she'll go crazy nd she knows that so she tries to hide it. SO hope the next part doesnt 'surprise' you too much. 😳

Part 4

Kripa smiled to herself remembering Angad and her kiss it had been random and unexpected. Kripa was now in her dorm preparing to sleep. Alliyah, her dorm partner was reading a romantic novel.

"Alliyah..."

"What Kripa?" Alliyah said grumpily not wanting to look up from her book.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" Kripa asked shyly

Alliyah dropped her book.

"No," she said dreamily. "But when I do...."Alliyah smiled "Why do you ask?"

"I...think I am in love" Kripa replied

"WHAT!" Alliyah screamed. "Wait...let me guess you have a "liking" to someone right"

"Yeah...and more...I mean I want him but not his body...though it is quite attractable but I want him to be with me...when I think about him I don't remember his looks as in body but I remember him" Kripa tried to explain.

"Is he ugly?" Alliyah asked

"No...He's quite the opposite" Kripa blushed

"Oooohh...wait did you two kiss"

Kripa nodded

"OH MYYY GOD...when, where, why, how...and with who?" Alliyah questioned.

"When we went to make our music video, at a forest, I don't know why and how and with Angad Kh-"Before Kripa could complete her sentence Alliyah interupted.

"Angad Khanna....The Angad Khanna....okay now I am positive your joking. What do you think I am an idiot?"

After saying that Aaliyah went back to her book.

Kripa stared out of the window dreamily.

Kripa lived in a hostel that was only available to the girls in there school who didn't have family here, so it was very strict about being in the hostel by a certain time (9 pm). So it was a surprise to Kripa when her supervisor came to her room and told her she had been excused from the hostel to go to Trinity Hospital to meet her uncle and that she had been stupid to hide that from them. Kripa didn't know which uncle of hers was in the hospital but decided in her thoughts her mother had probably called her and told her to take care of Kripa's step-fathers relative. The supervisor dropped Kripa off at the hospital and told her to call her when she was going to return. Kripa entered the hospital and went to the receptionist.

"Hi I am Kripa my uncle has been admitted here and i was called -"

"Room 108 plz" the receptionist said robotically

Kripa was surprised that the receptionist had recognized her without her having to tell her uncles name -that Kripa didn't know herself-. Kripa entered room 108. She walked towards the bed to see no one was there. Kripa looked around the room when two arms grabed her waist. Kripa panicked and turned around to see Angad smiling at her.

"YOU SCARED ME" she screamed.

"Shhh...We're at a hospital" Angad tried to calm her down but made her get angrier

"Why are we here??" Kripa asked in a rude tone

"DAD...is going to ask me in the morning how much progress we did when we were gone to the forest ....now I cant tell how much progress we really made can I?"

Kripa Blushed remembering there kiss

"But we couldn't have started on our fiirst day" Kripa said as a excuse

"But we should have a idea...so do you have a idea"

Kripa nodded and softly said "Kaisa Yeh Pyar hai"

"What?" Angad said

"'YOUR HIT SONG: Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai"

"OH...but what will we do to it ...?" Angad asked

"The duet version we ...could...perform together" Kripa said looking at Angad with hope

Angad nodded. "Do you know how to dance?" Angad asked

Kripa shook her head as in No

"Oh...ok than that's what we will do tomorrow at class.

Angad and Kripa smiled.

Angad pulled Kripa towards him by her waist and planted another kiss on her.

"Was that really necessary?" Kripa asked blushing

"Yepp." Angad said smiling

"Oh...umm....Angad how...umm...do you feel about me...i mean do you like me...as a friend....or " Kripa asked trying to figure out a safe to know if Angad was in love with her.

"Kripa...I can only consider you a friend...I mean have I ever shown anything towards that a friend wouldn't, except continuously kissing you, and thinking about you all day and-" kripa interupted

"Okay i get the point..." Kripa hugged Angad "Angad ...I Love You"

Angad smiled "I love you too"

Kripa let go of Angad blushing

"Kripa Sharma" Angad said as he bent down on his knees "Will you change your name into Kripa Angad Khanna...Um....I mean will you marry me?"

Kripa blushed and nodded.
iiQBAL-NEHA.xO thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww Amaziingg 👏 That was sooo fastt 😃 Ahh their in loveee<3 Continue soon
Luv alwayz
Madiha<3
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
WHOOOOO...that was too fast....u have to cont. soon 😛
P u j a- -* thumbnail
Woahh fast!😃 Awwww They saud 'I lobe you' 😳 Love this FF! cont soon! x
sidra01 thumbnail
wow loved it just read the whole and ya its way too fast but i really liked it like that
jdsean thumbnail
Hi,
Great part. Can't wait to see what happens next.
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooh so fast 😉 ummm interesting 😆 cant wait 2 see wat happen nxt 😳 cntnue soon 😊
~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail
that was fast...n i already read this part hahah.....i love it!!! send me more parts when ur done so i can edit them ok? p.s. i never see u online....hmm....i sense a boy in ur future.... 😆

~Preeti~
imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxIqbalxox

Woww Amaziingg 👏 That was sooo fastt 😃 Ahh their in loveee<3 Continue soon
Luv alwayz
Madiha<3

thankzz......😃

imdudehead thumbnail