Frequent Posters

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
awesome fanfic i hv ever read ๐Ÿ˜†
cntnue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
P u j a- -* thumbnail
Just read the first 2 parts your FF sounds really unique and interesting! ๐Ÿ‘ Love Kripa's character,Hmmm i wonder what her meeting with Angad will be like, ๐Ÿ˜• cont soon! x
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very unique storyline! please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *princess*15

awesome fanfic i hv ever read ๐Ÿ˜†
cntnue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ

imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: P u j a- -*

Just read the first 2 parts your FF sounds really unique and interesting! ๐Ÿ‘ Love Kripa's character,Hmmm i wonder what her meeting with Angad will be like, ๐Ÿ˜• cont soon! x

๐Ÿ˜ƒthankyou....Lol it will be different.๐Ÿ˜ณ

imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya imdad

a very unique storyline! please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณwill continue in a while
ishu124 thumbnail
ah! haha.

continue soon.

im loving this more by every passing minute!

hurry! i cant wait.
imdudehead thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishu124

ah! haha.

continue soon.

im loving this more by every passing minute!

hurry! i cant wait.

thankyou next parts coming up

imdudehead thumbnail
I just like you all to take this into consideration while reading the next part

Originally posted by: imdudehead

Thankyou, Kripa's charcter is very complicated.its not that she doesnt believe in love if sum1 told her they luved her she wud believe them rite away, Kripa is trying to hide herself within a hard working top student because no one has really shown her luv openly. she was the 1st child of her parents so all the responsibity was on her she had to be perfect, than her sisters came she had to be a role-model for them and take care of them, than her parents seperated. Her mom got remarried. Kripa had difficulty with all this and overall her mom was dissapointed in her when she said she wanted to join a art skewl. Because dancing/singing isnt the ideal jobs parents think of for there children. Than Kripa became a model for her classmates. Buh If someone were to show her some consideration to her she would fall for them right away. Kripa knows that so she behaves stiff...so no one can realize that and take advantage if it. Kripa is a very complex charcter nd no matter how much i try to explain her i wont be able to justify her charcter.   Shes just someone who goes thru a lot of emotions. And though we dont realli hear about such people. There are many people who arent what they seem. Aaliyah on the other hand is a open book.

Part 3

Kripa eyes widened as her role model sat across from her. Kripa tried to say hi but couldn't find her voice. '

''Hey....you okay?"

Kripa nodded

"Your Angad Khanna" Kripa said as she found her voice

"Isn't that what I just said?" Angad smiled at Kripa's reaction

"no...no...you are THE angad Khanna..."

Angad laughed at the title. Kripa's cheek went red.

10 minutes later Angad and Kripa arrived at a forest.

"Why are we here?" Kripa asked looking at the beauty of the mountain.

"Because Iโ€ฆI wanted to talk to you about something important" Angad got close to Kripa, making her back up.

"Wh..what are you doing..."Kripa was scared. Angad looked at her face and got closer to it, their lips almost met when Angad started laughing hystrically.

Kripa felt her face redden

"We Kripa-ji we are here because this is the wonderful place; we are shooting our music video hereโ€ฆso dad told me to show it you so you could think of something that fitted our setting."

Kripa's cheek reddened without limit.

Angad looked at her worried. He put his hand on her shoulder and whispered loud enough for her to hear "hey I'm sorry...I was just trying to scare you.....as a joke"

Tears beamed out of Kripa's eyes and she ran into forest. Angad ran after her worried. Kripa ran blindly unaware of what she was doing. Kripa felt her foot twist as she fell on the ground. A little while after Angad caught up with her.

"Shit...you twisted your ankle" he said as he bent down and observed her ankle.

He looked up at Kripa

"Is it hurting" he asked

Kripa looked away as tears fell out of her eyes.

Angad slid his arm under her knees and supported her back with his other hand as he pulled her up. Kripa looked up at him and apologized. Angad nodded and he walked holding Kripa to a tree. He put her down there and sat beside her. And let out a long breath.

"Are you okay?" Kripa asked him

"no..."He replied "how can i be okay after having to pick up such a heavy person for such a long time"

"What...I am heavy??...you're so rude" Kripa said playfully hitting him.

"Heavy??...no I said pretty"

They laughed

"thank you..." said Kripa

"For what?"

"Everything"

Angad and Kripa silently looked at each other for a while. Angad leaned in closer to Kripa and Kissed her chin.

Kripa looked at him...and smiled. She leaned forward and placed her lips on his.

To be continued

iiQBAL-NEHA.xO thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhhh *wistle* lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ Awesomee partt ๐Ÿ‘ Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Madiha<3