Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Vazhga Manjal Magimai! πŸ˜†

Sorry I didn't watch today's episode 😳 . Aunty kitta ketta kadhailerndu short update tharen.

RK visits Charu and advises her that she should not neglect her business and not get emotionally upset by family matters. Charu expresses inability and RK offers Madhan's help. RK persuades a reluctant Madhan to look after Charu's work. Charu tries talking about Rohini to Madhan who doesnot like it.

ACD meets Omni and asks her to be careful about another terrorist Jothi as something is fishy about 'poi' Joe and 'pottufied' Joe.

SKPD's car is being followed by Shankar. Looks like SKPD tells abt pottu thallufying Shankar to create problem for ACD (didn't understand this section)

If someone can fill in the gaps, I shall be very happy - Thanks 😊

vsur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fri Nov 16 episode, for those who want some details..

RK visits Charu and advises her that she should not neglect her business due to any situations in personal life and thus not affect others indirectly dependant on your business. Charu concedes that she had not thought along those lines at all (hmm.. she is one super smart business woman and she never thought of that .. I can believe that ... NOT.) and expresses her inability to handle all of her business. RK then offers Madhan's help (2 hours every day) and Charu accepts the offer.

RK comes home and sees Rohini first outside. Just as he asks about Madan, she informs him that he has arrived. RK persuades a reluctant Madhan to look after Charu's work.

Madan is at Charu's office/home with Priya. Charu instructs Priya to give Madan the folder so he can get an idea of what's going on in her business. She also informs him that she has arranged a separate office room for him. Madan's phone rings and caller id shows its Rohini. Charu asks him to answer the call but he cuts the call without answering it.Charu then asks why he doesn't talk to his wife (wow, she can look from 6-8 feet away and read his cell phone display!), to which Madan mumbles something about not having time for his business. She then enquires as to what Rohini is doing and he grudlingly states that she is the bank branch manager in Jubilee Hills (Hyd'bad). Charu is impressed and praises her saying most women remain as clerks after giving in writing that they don't want any promotions and hence Rohini is very brave, having to make crucial decisions. Madan gets up without any reply and Charu asks Priya to show him his office.

SKPD & kanakku are travelling in his van/car and SKPD notices the private security agent appointed by Abhi following in a motorbike, wearing a helemt with a visor. SKPD points him out to kanakku. SKPD asks the driver to take some turns to confirm that the motorbike rider is following them. Come on .. Abhi appoint panna security aal ivalavu makka? She specifically instructed him to keep an eye on SKPD without his knowledge. And he is shown openly following SKPD's van .. ayyo ayyo! SKPD then tries to fake a turn by asking the driver to put his right turn indicator ut turn left. Ingey thaan super direction .. van turns left into a side road BUT THERE IS NO ROAD TO THE RIGHT ANYWAY .. ha ha ha. SKPD asks the driver to stop and very angrily gets out and comes to the driver side, supposedly to take out his gun and shoot the motorbike rider. Kanakku talks him out of it pointing out that it will just be an opportunity for the police to arrest him and make trouble. Meanwhile the motorbike rider has stopped at the turn well behind the van with his helmet on and is watching SKPD and kanakku talking. He is too far behind to listen to the conversation but is shown keenly paying attention! Oru vela avan oru expert lip reader kooda iruppan pola irukku. SKPD's van leaves and then our super-smart security man removes his helmet! ..yaenna, avan romba aazhamaa yosikkaraannu theriyunum illa!

Omni is cooking / packing her kutti's school lunch and Priya is reading something. Door bell rings and Omni asks Priya to answer it, but Priya declines saying the story she was reading is very interesting. Omni answers the door and its our man ACD, dressed in a white/cream with thin cross checks, full hand shirt and black pants. He says "paaththu paesittu polaannu vandaen" and Omni kids - enna paaththu Priya-oda paesa vantheengala! He kids with Priya about not wanting to drink her coffee. When he gets a chance ACD tells Omni about his finding that Joe was not the one shot by Karthik and that another terrorist Jothi was suspected to be here. After ACD offers to drop Indu at school, Omni is shown recalling old scenes of Joe's killing and then new (poi) Joe (Samsun)'s phone calls. Freeze.

Edited by vsur - 16 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka,

Nov 19th:

AC Shankar gives a 'friendly visit' to SKPD. Shankar wants to meet CP, SKPD calls out and CP has a little shock seeing Shankar. She samalichufies. Shankar invites her to hv a seat ( ava veetu chair thane πŸ˜‰ ). Shankar wants to know if CP knows ACD. Jamuna says SKPD introduced ACD to her and SKPD acknowledges the same. Jamuna goes away with some pretext and immediately pulls out her mobile & starts- 'yes sir, no sir, amam sir, illai sir' 😑 conversation with ACD. ACD himself asks if she called to report Shankar's visit. CP says Shankar has some doubt , but still haven't found out abt her true identity. ACD asks her to be careful ( anybody has a count of this statement? πŸ˜ƒ )and keep track of Shankar's visit to SKPD.

Madhan & Charu (Charu saree ennakku romba pudichidu 😊 ):Charu is full of praise for Madhan's help and thanks him. She enquires abt Raji and Madhan gives an account of their 'house- Abi - transfer of house to Srini-Raji's death- Abi's mega acting-RK's blind trust in Abi'. Charu sympathesises with RK and asks Madhan to take care of RK as she knows how 'loneliness' could affect a person.

Abi pays a visit to SKPD. SKPD uparikkaila plant pot thadavittu irukkar. Abi Kanakku Eshwarai konjam mirattal, kindal pannittu upparikai pora. Tells SKPD that ACD came to see her and cautioned her abt SKPD. SKPD gets all worked up and says he has sobered down only becos of advice from likes of Abi otherwise he would hv finished off ACD. Abi tells him to fight legally πŸ˜† ( Abi poruthavarai avalukku oru gnyayam matthavangalukku vera. When did she do anything legally? Character idikkudhe! CR konjam kavaninga!) Abi also informs abt Madhan helping Charu , before leaving.
SKPD again gets worked up, with kanakku's dhoopam.

Madhan goes home and now it is his turn to be full of praise for Charu. Madhan also says Charu has some 'thedal' in her personal life.

Indhu gets a call from Abi ' ennai marandhedhen?' Indhu soga pattu 'amma , appa ennai veliye vidave maatenkaranga'. Indhu continues "Amma kannu munnala oruthan sethu ponnana... enga veetula police security irundhadha....appavoda poga solla oruthan suda vandhan, appa avana konnara... ACD mama avanai Joe nu sonnara...". Abi gets a jerk and flashback before her of 'poi' Joe - SKPD introducing Joe to Abi, another where Abi enquires SKPD abt Murugesh's death at the hands of Joe - freeze
girivanam thumbnail

Welcome back Rathy,

Missed ur nakkals πŸ˜ƒ

nov 20:
Abi still pondering over Joe issue and remembers SKPD telling her that Joe is with Sivaraman.

AC Shankar has bailed Victor out of jail. Victor thanks him and blames ACD and JC for his jail vaasam. Shankar tells him that jus becos he has arranged for Victor's bail, it doesnot mean that he approves Victor's activities against the dept. As Shankar knows lot of activities are going on in the dept w/o his knowledge, he wants Victor's help. Shankar promises he would do his part in Victor's reinstatement in his job. (My one rupee worth sandhegam 😳 - if Victor is not in the dept , how can he find out the secret activities?? Shankarukke velicham πŸ˜ƒ )

Again another visit by Abi to SKPD. She tells him Joe is dead and again repeats her request -"ella satta virodha kariyangalum vittudunga, jakiradaiya irunga". Konjam appa -ponnu sentiment. SKPD is shocked and assures Abi that he would do as she says. He immediately calls up Sivaraman only to find out that unmai Joe has pottu thallufied poi Joe. SKPD realises some truth in Abi's words & wonders what is happening around him. Namma policekarama Jamuna idhellam witness pannaranga. Udane mobile avanga kaikku vandhududhu , nalla velai room kulla poi kadavai adaichittanga - finally some sense πŸ˜ƒ . But Jamuna looks very beautiful here in black saree 😊

Ippo interesting part:

Red saree Priya kutti in Murugan temple. Sees Jamuna waiting for someone and polambifies to herself - ippellam park beach poi koilukku vandhuttanga , namma herokku idhellam enga theriyapoghudu and mugavaikattai thollula idi πŸ˜‰ . Imagine her surprise when her kanavu nayagan appears in front of her eyes. Priya kannamoochi vilayadha hides and peeps. 'Aiyo thalaiyile idi vizhundadhe - ACD goes to Jamuna and Jamuna explains in detail abt Abi -SKPD-Joe -Sivaraman. Priya cannot hear them but mugathula ellu kolluπŸ˜ƒ 

The pair starts walking and Priya follows at a safe distance but hears Jamuna telling ACD 'phonela pesinalum nerula partha than thirupthiπŸ˜‰'. Jamuna leaves telling ACD that a girl is following them. ACD sees Priya and tries a little romance.

Priya : "yaaru ava?"  ACD :"Therinja ponnu"

Priya :"Ethanai naala theriyum?"  ACD:"ippo than 4 maasama theriyum"

Priya :"ennakku theriyadha ungalukku pudu frienda?" ACD : " I hv another side, don't try to look into that" ( sariyana loosu payan indha ACD...πŸ˜ƒ)

Priya leaves angrily with ACD calling out after her. A small smile on his face???

( Edho idha saaka vecchu konjam jollya serial pona nalla irukkum)

ACD meets JC. JC: "u r late Durai". ACD : "sorry sir, u r early"πŸ˜†

JC: "pondaati pidungal thaangadha seekiram vandhuten"😑 - cheap sense of humour . I didnot know that JC was so close to ACD to discuss personal matters like this.They discuss abt the latest info given by Jamuna. ACD wants to arrest all . JC feels that ohter than Sivaraman others may not know what is happening properly and their arrest could lead to the top heads' escape. ACD : "Joe , Jothi kozhappama irukku" - ungalukku mattuma ACD sir?πŸ˜†

Madhan goes to Charu's house. Charu invites him to her new project. After some 'bigu' Madhan goes with her. Initially she visits Thiruvidandhai mandapam and shares her past story with Madhan - "en mallipoo sirippu kuzhandaiyai tholaithu vitten, andha sirippa parpena, ammanu koopiduma?" Kuzhandai sirippu mallipoo madiri than , Abi sirippu malippo illainalum parka azhaga than irukku. freeze

( innikku enakku pozhudu pogalai adhan vilavaariya indha dialogues ellam ezhudinenπŸ˜†)

Edited by giriadimai - 16 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
oops sorry for the delay, jus as I was typing , the power went off 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

nov 21:

Madhan narrates Charu's past story to RK. RK is stunned, repeats Madhan's words slowly. Appadiye periyavar 30 varusham pinnala poraru. Black and white la - 30 yrs younger RK with curly black wig and moustache πŸ˜ƒ .Jambu comes to RK's house with a girl child and tells him that he found & brought the child from Tiruvidendhai. RK doesnot approve , says Jambu must look for the parents. But Jambu is adamant and has already decided to keep the child and tells RK that no one must know abt this.

Shanthi and Priya in front of Raji's photo with usual kumbidu. Shanthi recalls the good qualities of Raji and how she was the first to accept Shanthi as her d-i-l, in a very hostile RK's house.She says Abi has cheated her when she was alive and now playing drama with the dead. Now hero calls up Priya kutti.( No offense intended here , 'arandavanukku irundadhellam pei' kanakka, for the past one week or so I hv been frequenting ceramics shops here, so the first thing that came to my mind when I saw ACD's shirt was wall tile design πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )Priya disconnects and hero tries again, Shanthi asks Priya to attend, but Priya switches it off saying it is a useless call πŸ˜ƒ. Hero is upset.

RK still in deep thoughts abt Jambu-Abi flashback, when Abi calls him and invites him for 'athai padam thirappu vizha' πŸ˜ƒ ( vara vara veetula photo maatta oru thirappu vizha ... mmm unnai solli kuttramilai, ennai solli kuttramillai, CR seidha kolam idhu πŸ˜† )RK gets emotional and accepts.

RK goes to Abi's house and Abi odi vandu car kadava thirandu ore ubachaaram. RK mama is floored , ulle manja screen pinnala life size sorry vishwaroopa photo of Raji. RK mama sarvam anandha mayam. He lights the two huge kutthuvilakku. Abi gives a super sentimental talk, that even though she illtreated Raji, Raji had taken excellent care of her etc. She laments about living like an orphan inspite of lot of uravu around her and so on. RK says , "it appears Raji has forgiven you, cos right now I hv come to know abt ur real mother". Abi is excited, but RK puts a break there saying "until the right time comes or ur own mother comes to u, u should never reveal the secret to anyone". She is upset but accepts RK's condition. Ippo RK mama lets the poonai out of the pai πŸ˜ƒ. Flashes of Charu in front of Abirami - freeze Edited by giriadimai - 16 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
nov 22:

Abi - RK dialogues continue. Abi is very emotional - flashes of Charu - Abi scenes together with the final one where Charu accuses Abi for having cheated her and no manippu for such action. Abi gives a genuine reaction and falls at RK's feet & thanks him.

Abi goes to Charu's house and calls out amma , chinna pecchi vandhu irukken.( Looks like Abi will not listen to RK even in this matter.) πŸ˜ƒ Charu comes out and surprised to see Abi. Abi says she is the lost daughter and gives lot of paasa dialogues. No reaction from Charu. (Meli, Charu didnot get a heart attack, thalai vali kooda varalai.Ennakku than vandhadhu) πŸ˜† Finally Abi leaves, but Charu invites her back and ippo it is Charu's turn for maternal dialogues. πŸ˜ƒ Charu takes Abi to Tiruvidendhai and rendu perum appadi pesaranga. Koilla daanam, veetula amma ponnu thalai mudikku sambrani ore paasa mazhai. Aanandha kaneer.

Thiduk thiduk- πŸ˜ƒ alarm bell rings and Abi wakes up -"amma kooda dreamla sandhoshama irundadhu pola reality leyum naan irukka poren" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She becomes very generous with Nallan, Security and the other lady(Kandhu's aal) in the house and gets ready to meet her mom and gets into her car - freeze
girivanam thumbnail
nov 23:

Abi drives to Charu's house very happily but hides behind a pillar as she hears Charu talking to someone. It is othakai Subbu. Charu enquires him why he came out of his safe hiding. Subbu says to see Charu's daughter. He says he would bring her immediately from SKPD. Charu is full of rage and says " u r the only witness to SKPD's atrocities. U become an approver , ACD has promised help for you. SKPD should be hanged , this is my 30 years vairagyam only then can I be nimmadhi and live with my ponnu ". Only then does Charu sees Abi downstairs. She comes down and enquires Abi & politely 'veliye po appuram vaa' πŸ˜ƒ solli anuparanga. Othakai is still in first floor .Abi is confused and Charu's 'veri/vairagya' words keep ringing in her ears. Charu calls up SKPD ( kadaiyai valarkavendama 😑 😑 ) "othakai ippo enkitte irukkan. I am taking him to Commissioner's office. Thooku is waiting for u" aapadinu oru kokarippu. SKPDkku ore padhattam and asks his kanakku for finishing othakai's kanakku πŸ˜†. Charu turns and looks up.... yes u guessed right! othaikai ottumothama kaanome. Charu (black saree)runs upstairs calling out but cannot find , so calls her 5 white cats who are standing 2 feet apart from each other at the main entrance & guarding the pavement, run inside. They also search in vain and Charu fires them. She calls ACD and informs him. ACD :"enna madam ithanai important aala thapikka vitteenga?" (ivanga police dept varushakanakka panra velaiyai andha ammavum panna ACDkku kovam varadha? πŸ˜‰ ) Charu says Subbu is missing for past 10 mins. ACD asks to be connected to Adayar police station (paavam line kidaikka 20 mins aagi irukkanum) he tells the inspector there to search for Subbu who went missing 30 mins back πŸ˜† . Meanwhile Subbu is riding his bike and 2 autorickshaw full of men-in-white with uruttukattai etc follow him. As he is being cornered , a police car arrives and dutifully catch many of the M-I-W and successfully let Subbu escape πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

Remaining people report to SKPD and get slaps as parissu πŸ˜ƒ. Charu calls ACD to find the latest and he informs her that since SKPD was alerted , he sent men to finish off Subbu , but police managed to nab the rowdies but Subbu pacchi parandupocchu. Charu bravely admits it was she who unknowingly alerted SKPD. ACD makes another promise πŸ˜ƒ, indha time to find othakai.
Charu decides to make a visit to SKPD herself where Abi also comes at the same time and back at her hiding stance. Now u should remember one thing. SKPD is man in white but has black cats, who also hav instructions to stand on either side of the front pavement. Charu oru adhattal to cats and storms in screaming.
SKPD ore kindal - "en adikadi vandhu ' kodangi' madiri katthitte irukke?" πŸ˜‰
Charu - "naan un uyira edukka vanda kodangi,unnai policela maati vitta than nimmadhi"
SKPD - "un vayila nalla varthaiye varadha?"
Charu -"naan komberi mookan ( komberi mooki?) i will onjify only after u hang" πŸ˜ƒ
All this watched by Jamuna behind a pillar upstairs & Abi downstairs. Charu storms out. It is now black cats' turn to get slaps. πŸ˜ƒ

Abi drives back to her house full of sogam and walks inside slowly. (Nallan, Sarasu & security kku netthu Abi kudutha gifts ellam cancelleda appadinu theriyalai 😭 πŸ˜ƒ ) freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
26/11/07 (Thanks Pokkiri payya, what will I do with out you???)

Abi comes back home after her eavesdropping mission.
Walks slowly and occupies the rocking chair - rocks and her
thoughts wander to : Srini disclosing dad's name, Charu shouting
at SKPD and RK spilling mom's name Blue sari splits out in to
a manjal sari(Giri namba borrow pannalaam, correct color for
our procession) - Manasatchi announces its visit - " amma appa
rendu perum gunning for each other's throat, nee enge avanga kooda
sera pore??" Abi exhibits her justification for a place in  Kutralam/Gunaseelam/Kizhpak - " Manasatchi, scoot, I will get back
to my parents and live happily, just wait and watch"!!! Manasatchi is
more reasonable " Kidding?? how?" Abi has a master plan - ( appa da
Roja is happy to see the old scheming Abi ) I will kill othai kai. He is
the only proof for incriminating my dad. If he is out of the way mom
can not prove dad's misdemeanors and they will live happily(??!!)
ever after... I can bask in their love , what say?" Manasatchi is
shocked " Abi, vendam.... " Abi shoo shoos manjal sari " I know,
I know I know... every thing.. go, run and give the sari to Giri,
 she is waiting ..." Manasatchi decides to donate the sari and
bathe in Gangai.... Abi has a tensed face ( The constipated smile
is now a smirk...)

Abi visits RK - Rk offers seat ( charu vai kalyanam panninda..
 iva dayavu vendaama?) Abi extends her hand - "I need a satyam -
do not disclose Charu's id to any one. RK shows surprise,
" but why??" ( loose aa ayya nee??? nee sonnathai apdiye thirumbi
solra, enna surprise vendi kidakku??) Abi has an excellent logic
here " She abandoned me only because I was a girl. If I were a boy,
she would have taken me along. I can not beg her now and even if I
do, I am not sure that she will accept me. So, let this truth die with
us, I will have her in my heart , nobody can erase or burn that
feeling" RK supports Charu (athu sari,Madan mission success
aachu nna...) " avanga soozh nilai apdi mma, I can do sibarisu
and unite u with mommy ( give me a chance ma, I can earn my
brownie points, please Abi) But Abi is adamant " Ithu enna velai
vangi kudukkara vishayamaa? sathyam pannu, ippove" Asattu
RK does - " kai mele kaiyai vaichu sathyam panra neram ithu"
BG by Roja.

Kanakku and Mrs - Kanakku is pensive, wife calls for sapadu -
Kanakku has no pasi, egirufies to wife but wifey is more smart,
goads him to spell out his fears. " Nadu road is calling us Savithri,
ayya wants to thirunthufy, apram naan enna seyven?" Wife says
that all the money earned by SKPD is by kurukku vazhi and he
can run away some where to live. " try to make hay while the
sun is still shining, puriyutha? now, lets eat" Kanakku thinks -
(SKPD kku thalai vali start aachu, ACD, odane intha aalai
employ pannunga)

Police meeting - Samuel Douglas is the VVIP - International
Anti Terrorists Organization chief - his name is in the hit lists
of many terrorists groups. He is visiting Tamil Nadu for 3
days. All details are passed on to ACD

Kandhu is praying - Sarasu visiting - jokes around - Kandhu
laments about him being a "raasiyilla raasa" - nobody pays back
vatti and not willing to give ponnu - Sarasu says that Abi has info
on who her mother is - Kandhu is eager to know the ID but Sarasu
is ignorant. Kandhu is all upset " namba illamale story mele nagarnthu ppppoidumoooo" ( CR sir, kekkuthaa??? unga characters kooda
fed up!!!)

Charu at home , recalls SKPD talk - Krishnamachari jalra
thattufying - "sathak sathak kolai of veerasamy" a la Daily
Thanthi caption - cronies laughing - Charu shouting - Muthu
running with sothu - othai kai running behind -.........
mandapam.....  ( audio was bad from here!!! ths particular
strip has been used so many times....) ...
ACD visits Charu -" othai kai kidaichaana???" ACD does
a left to right movement of his head. Charu is wallowing in
self pity " Phone le savaal vittutu thirumbi pakkaren,
aalai kanum, hmmm" Goes on to say " SKPD arrest -
Jammu release from that house - u will show my daughter..."
(never say die.... kokki pottu pidikka try panraanga ppa)
ACD has a stony face... Charu sings " tell me now, tell me now"
but ACD sings back " mannikka vendugiren"....

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
27/11/07 Again Thanks to my kutti payyan Pokkiri -
Link supply Avatar for him!!!

Madan at Arjun's place - pacing up and down the
nice balcony. Arjun comes with a cup of coffee.
Starts talking about Rohini. Madan gets all
annoyed - " If only Rohini had stayed back
my mother would have lived some more!!! ( athu
sari, she is the chief of medicine/surgery all
rolled in to one!!) She left saying that her job means
more to her than anything else - "ennale mannikka
mudiyalai" - Arjun tries to reason out but Madan
is stubborn. Madan says that he is upset to see his dad
suffering alone and wants Anitha to be sent as
house maid. Arjun says sorry and Madan is puzzled.
Arjun says that he should have thought of this himself
and accepts to spare Anitha. Madan is happy.

Omni and Samson (Joe) - Omni is asking about work and Joe
shows a print out from Korea applauding their work.
"do not revel in past glory, ok?? adutha work epdi??"
asks Omni and Joe talks about outsourcing from 8 other
people. " we have our own programmers, why outsource??"
Omni's intelligent Q is answered with a " kirukku
maami, open your eyes" smile by Joe - " use the same
people and u run the risk of soft ware theft" - Omni
gives a knowing look and advises Joe not to suspect
people who work with them. Joe is mightily pleased and
thanks her.. "thanks, but why??" asks Omni - " for
trusting your workers" says Joe - a smirky smile on
hie lips - " nambu magale nambu, Gundu onnu vaichrukken,
vedicha theriyum" - kind of smirk!!! After he leaves, Omni
goes through his CV and calls two of his old employers -
Joe is unknown there, Omni tries to show a shocked face
( so much for trust!!)

Arjun and amma - Arjun beats around the bush a la CR -
"athai illatha veedu ennathu??? Maama padum padu
kodiyathu...." a la netru illatha matram song. Amma is
smart -" send Anitha there and lets be happy, what say?"
Arjun's joy knows no bounds " amma, neenga romba
nallavanga, ippove anuppidalaam" (wife ai kazhatti vida
evvalavu Aanandam - enna title ai justify panniyaacha??)

Anitha at RK's house - coffee for appa, dress on bed
( enna dress podanum nnu kooda theriyatha ace business
man!!! Charu vanthu set right panniduvaanga!!) - breakfast
on table - Appa wants to know why she is there, wants her
to go back to hubby" is some thing wrong??" " no appa,
hubby wanted some peace at home, has his amma
to look after and so I am here" - convinces dad that
all is well.

Nallan calling some one to come asap - " padam onnu
maattanum, drill kondu vaa" - Abi wants to know what
padam and Nallan shows the dasavataram padam. Abi has
a good look - " Nallavangalai kappatha 10 avataram
eduthaar Vishnu, ippo nan oru avatar edukka poren" -
( ayyo, amma, unga original avatar le ye mirandu poi
oru gumbale paithiyamaa alayarom, ippo one more???
CR, enna engalai ozhichu katta mudive pannitingalaa??)
Goes out.

Abi and Jammu - " vaanga, ippothan raasi parthen,
kalavaram nnu patchi sollithu, enna roopathile varum
nnu pakkaren, ahaaa, vanthitinga. Vera velai ethvum illiya??
ennaiye suthi suthi varinga??( CR character illiya Jammu,
apdithan suthum, naanga varusha varushama pakkarome!!)
Abi is all santham - apologizes to Jammu " me was
ilavarasi here, SKPD bought me lots of dresses for
festivals, me jealous, now changed, will be a good
akka to u" - leaves a stunned Jammu.

Jammu - mobile - waits in a restaurant - orange juice -
ACD walks in ( a nice pink shirt and light colored pant,
no uniform, looked smart, they make a good pair -
Roja odidu, adi  vaangi sagathey) Jammu describes
Abi's sudden change but ACD advises her " puli
pathunguthu Jammu, paayum and so be careful" -
as Jammu is seriously doing "ba ba black sheep"
( vera enna, thalai aattal than!!) Priya enters the place
 with a " viricha thalai hair" ( all set for Kannagi avtar!!
enna innikki ore avtar  special???)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
28/11/07 -Pokkiri payya, thanks da. Ella Aanandam
viewers/update readers um kutty thambi kku oru
standing ovation kudunga ppa.

Priya enters the restaurant - sees ACD and Jammu -
hides - conference gets over and ACD leaves. Jammu
does not see Priya. ACD sees the hiding Priya who darts
side long looks - looks at Jammu, questions ACD with
raised eye brows, ACD asadu vazhinjifies - Priya storms
out......

Omni and Arjun - Omni expresses her concern about
Samson(Joe) - Arjun makes fun - " akka, velai kammiyaa??
vendatha thinking??? old Joe pathi yennavo sonninga???
whats up?" Omni is upset -" enakku paithiyam nnu
mudive pannittiyaa??" ( Arjun, appo appo nee romba azagha
enga manasil ninaikkarathai sollidure ppa!!) Finally agrees
to follow Samson.....

Kanakku and SKPD - " yen unakku mayakkam, yen
unakku nadukkam , yen unakkenna aachu?" - Kanakku sings
a la Sneha and SKPD tells him that if he closes his eyes
sleep is elusive - " Velur, Puzhal jail than kannile theriyuthu,
police - arrest - bazaar le nijar oda nadakkara mathiri..."
Wants kanakku to finish off Sivaraman and othai kai,
kanakku agrees.

Tamarai mele pani thuli pole, thalaivanum thalaiviyum
vazhvathenna??? - (Mouna Raagam BG by Roja) - ACD
tries to call lover girl, who disconnects and has visions of
Jammu with lover boy......

Arjun does a bad job of following Samson... Samson comes
to know, vows to take care of Omni, Arjun at last sees
Samson's  house address.....

ACD's house - Nallan arrives - ACD wants to employ Nallan
(Spy on ABI) - he refuses first but agrees later to do whatever
ACD says in the interest of his ejamaani - " vaayaal sonnal
thalai yaal seyyaren" ........

Abi and Charu - Thiruvaadanai temple - Charu praying -
Abi has a soliloquy - " Pazhi vaangara gunam ethukku mma??
( athu sari, athai neenga solli naanga kekkarome athu than
irony!!) namba moonu perum jollya ulagam suthalaam ...."
Charu sees Abi and asks her about being there ( vera velai???
veedu thiranthu iruntha nuzhaiven, eavesdrop pannuven,
business aavathu mannaavathu ipdi than life oduthu!!) Abi
says that she has made a vow to come for every chithra
pournami to this temple until her wish is granted. Charu says
that from now on they can do it together.....

FreezeEdited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago