Posted: 16 years ago
very nice update...loving it!! keep it up
gopi1022 thumbnail
hum sab alge psrt ka besabri se intazaar kar ahe hai
~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
ooo my zacky wacky!! 😃 😃

I just read all three parts!! i loved all of them!! you're hindi isn't bad, so stop complaining about bad hindi!! 😉 😉 so, continue soon 😃 😃 good parts, but i'm just waiting for shabd to come into the picture 😳 😳 Edited by ~Unforgettable~ - 16 years ago
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
ha ha...aww my hinnu winnu!! lmao...well you know half the drama comes from wating, right? anyways...im still ironing out the rest of my story; anyways, in the meantime, i will let you guys fantasize bout whats gonna happen...lol! 😉
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
It was such a hard choice for Mahi to choose what to wear to the party. Her brother hadn't told her what the party was for, but she was sure he had kept it especially for her.

She smiled. She had been in the U.S. for less than a day and she had already enjoyed it more than she had ever at home.

Finally, she decided on a nice, bright red party dress. It was halfway between too revealing and too conservative. She applied her regular dose of make-up (which included eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick; but not too much, not too less! 😉 )

She sat down and began strapping on her high heels. She rechecked herself in the mirror once more before grabbing her purse and heading out. It was only 7:45, but she had decided to step out early and look around the lobby.

She got out of her apartment and locked it. Then, as she turned around, she smacked into someone and stumbled. She knew she was going to fall. She shut her eyes in an attempt to break her fall.

Suddenly, strong arms circled around her.

Mahi slowly opened her eyes. She was looking up into the eyes of a man, probably Veer bhaiyya's age. She seemed to get lost into his eyes.

"main...main..." Mahi began. Wait, she thought, main kaise jaanti hoon ke yeh hindi janta hai?

He pulled her back onto her feet. He stared at her, and then said slowly, "Hi."

"Hi," Mahi replied. She said, in barely above a whisper, "thank you..." she looked down, and began to turn away.

"um...you're welcome," the guy said. Before he could say anything else, Mahi had turned around and stepped into the elevator.

"Kaun thi wo," the guy thought. He closed his eyes and smacked his head. "Shabd, you're so stupid. Is ka naam bhi nahin le sakta tha??" he asked himself.

It never occured to him that she had just walked out of the room that was meant for Veer's sister. 😆

Back in the lobby, Mahi's heart was still beating very fast. She didn't know why she had abruptly left from their. For the first time, her heart had skipped a beat, and she was feeling something she had never felt before. She hAD no idea...

Before Mahi could get more involved with her thoughts, her brother pulled up.

"wow, Mahi," he complimented her. "Aaj to sab tujhe hi deckenge, lagta hai," he joked.

"very funny bhaiyya," she replied, and playfully punched him on the arm.

Veer drove for about 10 minutes, and finally pulled up to an upscale outdoor/indoor hall, right in front of the beach. It was very beautiful.

"wow, bhaiyya, nce surpirse!" Mahi said.

"arre yeh? Yeh thori surprise hai. Surprise toh baad main hogi!!" Veer replied.

"really?" Mahi was so Happy! 😛

There were a ton of cars and people. They went inside, and Mahi heard loud music and saw a huge stage and dance floor. It looked amazing.

"Tum yahin ruko, theek hai?" Veer said.

Before Mahi could reply, he was already gone.

"Ladies and Gentleman!! Mere liye aaj bohot khushi kaa din hai! " veer said into the microphone. Everyone suddnly stopped what they were doing and looked up at Veer.

"Pehle, I would like you all to meet my one-and-only sister that i always talk about!! MAHI!!!"

From out of nowhere, a spotlight came and landed on Mahi. She turned red...she was soo embarrassed! 😳

Everyone cheered and clapped. "Secondly, I would like to introduce to evryone the most important woman in my life!" Veer said into the microphone.

Mahi was confused. Yeh bhaiyya kis ki baat kar rahe hain? Kya main wo aurat nahin hoon? And then a sudden thought came to her. Kya mama toh yahan nahin ayi?

She looked around frantically, as her heart began to pound.

Meanwhile, Veer continued, "And this woman's name is Rajji! Come on up here!!" he called out to her.

Mahi whirled around, and took a good look at the stage. She saw a girl, probably around her age walking up to the stage shyly. She was very pretty, no doubt.

But something inside Mahi bugged her. SHe couldn't believe Veer hadn't told her. She had always felt that he was the only one in the world whom she could count on, and now even he had also let her down.

Later on, Veer came to Mahi; he introduced her to all of his friends. At the end, he called out to someone. "shabd! shabd! where are you man? did you meet my sister?"

Mahi was shocked to see the same guy that had saved her from falling back at her apartment. Her heart bagan to race.

Shabd came over. He looked absolutely dashing in his jeans and shirt. "Hi." He flashed her his MILLION DOLLAR SMILE!!😃 "I'm Shabd."

Mahi blushed. "Meri behen bohot shy hai, right Mahi?" Veer said. Mahi simply nodded. She still couldn't believe Veer hadn't told her.

For some reason, Mahi felt uncomfortable. She excused herself.

She went outside to catch some fresh air, and to avoid the loud music.

Mahi took off her shoes and put them ont he side. Then she went onto the sand and cloesr to the water. She began to feel tears springing up into her eyes. Why, she thought.

"Yeh hamesha mere saath kyun hota hai. God, is bari se dunya mein eik insaan bhi nahin hai, jo meri parva karta hai?" she sobbed.

She stared into the water. Suddenly, she heard some noises behind her.

She turned around and saw Shabd coming towards her. He had both his own shoes and her sandals in her hand as well.

He took one look at her and frowned. "arre, yeh kya hai?" he asked. "tum ro rahe ho?"

She quickly wiped her tears. "Nahin, toh.. Main thore ro rahe thi!!"

He smiled. "tum mujhe nahin jaanti. I'm Shabd. mujhe hamesha pata hai jab koee mujhse jhoot bolta hai." He smiled. "Come on. Tell me."

"Nahin, it's nothing." Mahi said. As much as she wanted to tell him, she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"to phir theek hai," Shabd said. "i'm assuming you're alright." He gets up and begins to run off with her sandals.😆

Mahi quickly gets up and starts chasing him. "Shabd! SHABD!! ruko! kahan jaa rehe ho?"

Shabd starts laughing and says, "tumhe kuch nahin hua, right? to phir aao, mujhe pakro!!"

He runs all the way back to the place where the party is going on. Mahi quickly catches up with him.

"mere jute waapas dedo. please?" She looks at him with these cute, pleading eyes, which make Shabd's heart completely melt.

"Well," he says, trying to come up with an idea which he gets something out of, "main tumhe eik shart par tumhare joote wapas dedoonga."

"kya?" Mahi asked.

***~~Sorry to leave you guys at a hanger, i guess it makes the story more interesting. Remember this is just the beginning! It will get more ~~mysterious~~ later on...😉 Also it will get better, more romantic for all you softies out there!!😉 Please comment and write suggestions!! Btw, Thanks for reading!!😊 ~~***

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
well, i already told u what i think of it, but here goes again!! it was awesome!! shabd's finally in the pic. Finally gonna get to see some shabd mahi scenes 😳 😳 and i rate it 9/10, you know why 😆 😆 😉
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
hehe....thnxx

but u noe it will get better...yea i luv the shabd-mahi scenes, too 😳

so yea hang in their for more... 😉
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey loved pt 4 MS...ahh my fave couple lol...cont soon....
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww..loved shabd's entry...plzz continue soon.. 😃
totally_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! That was an AWESOMEE part. I really really really really really really loved it. 😃 😃 I can't wait to read more. Your fan-fic is very intresting so far, keep it up. 😃