Tere Naam ~NeW~ VR MS FF!! Part 7, Pg. 8

ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey everyone i just had an idea for a new MS and VR fan fic...i will start updating soon!!!😛 Edited by ms_gujju_92 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz update
i love both couples a lot
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
okay so before i start, i want to give a little bit of background info.
-Mahi and Veer are brother and sister
-Raji and Shabd are brother and sister
-Veer and Shabd are the same age and they are best friends.

Plz tell me if you would like me to continue!!

ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
okay so here goes: Tere Naam Part 1

(ring ring) mahi's telephone rings. "uff, yeh bhaiyya bhi na..." she says. its early morning and she can barely open her eyes. yet she loved her brother too much to be mad at him.
"kya hai bhaiyya?" she says in her meanest voice.

"oi...tujhe kya ho gaya subah subah??" asked her LOVELY brother veer.

"haha...as if tumhe nahin pata!!" she replied sarcastically.

veer laughed. his sister was the most important thing to him. "so Mahi, mujhe tumhare liye eik surprise hai."

Veer lived in the US. He had been studying there for quite a while.

"kya hai...? jaldi batao; haan, and it better be good. tumne mujhe itne subah uthaya. kuch to ho ga hi, right?? she asked, half sarcastic, half amused.

he smiled to himself. "accha hai ya bura, main nahin janta. tum sun kar hi bata day na."

"aye hai, bhaiyya. kya hogaya hai aapko. bohot filmy-shilmy behave kar raheho."

veer blushed on the other side of the phone. "to phir suno," he said. "Next week, hum dono eik dusre se milenge!!"

Maahi was puzzled. "matlab?"

"matlab tum, yahan aaogi." veer said.

"KYA????????" mahi said. instantly, she was excited. then suddenly, her face fell.

"main kaise aaoongi?" she asked. "kyun? tum kyun nahin aasakti?" veer asked, even though he already knew what she was going to say.

"wo...mama...nahin mujhe kuch kaam hai...nahin mera matlab hai..." mahi stuttered

Veer sighed. he knew it. Mahi was scared of their mom. Ever since they were small, Mahi had gotten the short end of the stick in the Khurana household. He could never figure out why she loved her less than the rest of the family.

"Mahi, mama ko phone do. Abhi isi waqt mama ko phone do, veer said.

"lekin bhaiyya-"

"mahi!" veer said. "now!!"

Mahi got up and went to her mother's room. "mama...Mama!" she called. "Kya hai? sharam nahin aati, subah subah uthaa rahi hai teri maa ko?"

"wo....mama...bhaiyya ka phone tha...is liye..." mahi replied, scared.

"MERA BETTTA!!!!!" she cried, and grabbed the phone from her hand.

"kaisa hai beta????" she yelled into the phone. she shooed Mahi out of the room, and shut the door.

Ten minutes later, she cam and handed the phone to Mahi, gave her a disgusted look, and shut Mahi's room door.

"hello? bhaiyya?" she said

"haan, to Mahi, tumhari flight next week hai. tum acche kapre le kar aana, theek hai? aur...mujhe mama ke pakore bahut yaad aye hain. wo bhi le aana. aur haan, main tumhe lene ke liye aajaun ga, airport pe." Veer said.

Mahi was shocked. she couldn't believe it. "sach bhaiyya!! lekin mama ne kaise..?" she asked, still not able to comprehend that she was going to see her brother, and that too, in the US!!!!

"wo...main hoon na!" veer chuckled. "aur haan, tere liye eik aur bhi surprise hai. baad main bataaoon ga, jab tu yahan aajaye tab. theek hai?" he asked.

"jee bhaiyya!" mahi said. "rakhti hoon.BYE!! see you soon!!!"

she put the phone away. then she got up and jumped on her bed. she was soooo happy. her mother never let her go anywhere, so it was a BIG surprise to her that she was allowed to go to the US. also, (unknown to Mahi) her mother had always tried to keep her and her brother as far apart as possible.

She called up all of her friends and told them the good news. Then, she got out her brother's old suitcase and dumped all of her clothes in. She didnt know why, but it felt like she was going to be gone for a long time.

Soon, it was the night before her big trip. Mahi was nervous, and excited. She felt as though something was calling her. WHO knows...maybe something was calling her....

she fell asleep with a slight smile on her face...

Sorry everyone for the late update; please comment if you guys like it or not. this is my first fanfic ever, so yea. (and if the hindi is bad, ples forgive me, because im gujju, lol)
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice..interesting...plz continue
totally_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Great FF Sweetie 👏
I Love It Already 😃
Hey Im Also Gujju
Dont Worry Your Hindi Isn't As Bad As Mine 😆 😆
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!! great fanfic yaar! its soo interesting. i really love the story! it's very good 👏 plz continue soon 😊
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigal07

wow!! great fanfic yaar! its soo interesting. i really love the story! it's very good 👏 plz continue soon 😊

thank you i will continue ASAP!! 😃
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessnilo

nice please continuee soon

thannxxx!!😆
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
TERE NAAM- PART 2

It was finally morning! wow...what a day! thought Mahi. She quickly did some final packing and took a look around her room. "Bye.." she said soflty to no one in paricular. She felt relieved to be leaving the house.

She walked downstairs and set down her suitcases. Her mother stared at her as if she knew nothing.

"oi... kidhar ja rahi hai??" her mother (durga) asked.

"maa...main...to..wo..woh...aaj jaana hai na? Bhaiyya ne--" mahi stuttered

"oh" "haan haan janti hoon; mere bete ko acchi tarah se janti hoon. wo bohot acchha hai. rehem khaata hai tujh pe. varna...tujhe kaun bulaiga? is ghar main ho, to is liye ho, kyun ke maine abhi tak tumhe nikaal nahin duya is liye. varna tum to kab ki nikal gayee hoti." her mother said fiercely.

Mahi was stunned. She couldn't believe it. Sure, her mother had never been nice to her. She had always been mean. But now, it seemed as if something else was going on. She silently wondered, through her tears, how any mother could be so mean to her own child.

"Mama...main..--" she began.

"Nikal ja...main teri shakal nahin dekhna jati. Tera bhai hai na...tera khayal rakhege. kum se kum Kuch dino ke liye to mujhe chain aur sukoon milega.

The naukar (servant) came in. "beti, gaari (car) bahar tayar hai. Driver intezaar kar raha hai; main aap ka samaan rakh doon?"

Just as Mahi was about to reply yes, Durga cut in. "Asa karne ki koi zarurat nahin hai. Wo taxi leke jaaegi."

"Lekin madam--" the servant tried to intercede on behalf of Mahi.

"Mujhse sawaal kar rahe ho? aur ye bhi iske liye? Nokri se nikaal doongi, haan. aapki zubaan sambhal na!!" she threatened.

"kaka..main sambhal loongi," Mai said through her tears.

Durga just turned around and walked away, leaving behind a crying Mahi and a disgusted servant.

Half an hour later, Mahi was rumbling through the streets of Mumbai in a smelly taxi. Fortunately, the servant knew the taxi driver, and he was his trusted friend, so no problems would happen.

She arrived at the airport fairly early (mostly because of the taxi driver's speeeeeedy driving; she was kinda glad she hadn't eaten breakfast that morning.)She quickly checked in and sat down in a seat.

She began to think about the morning. Before she knew it, she was reflecting on the morning's events; she started crying again.

Suddenly, she stopped crying. She became slightly angry. kyun, she thought, kyun main har waqt mama se darti hoon? kyun main apni zindagi nahin jee sakti? She quickly wiped away her tears, and sat up straight. Ye meri zindagi hai. Aur aise hi hogi jaise main banaati hoon, she thought.

She resolved to smile and try to have the best time out in the US with her brother. Soon, it was time to board the airplane.

"2B....2B"...yeh rahi meri seat! thought Mahi. wow, first class! she thought. she smiled. "bhaiyya mera kitna khayal rakhta hai!"

"oye madam...ap ke bazoo mein meri seat hai. main jaanta hoon ke aapke bhai appka bohot khayaal rakhtein hain. lekin is waqt mujhe meri seat chahiye."

The man was probably a little bit older than Mahi. Boy, she thought, his attidude really needs help!! 🤢

"Sorry bhai saab, main abhi uthti hoon," she replied. It was still early in the morning, and she didnt want to create an argument.

"main tumhe bhai saab lagta hoon?" he asked.

"dekho, mein apni taraf se poori koshish kar raji hoon ke main se acchi tarah se baat karun. lekin agar aap ke paas problem hai, to its not my fault. aapka gussa mujh par mat utaariye." Mahi shot back. Her reslolution earlier had certainely paid off!! 😊

The man remained quiet for most of the flight because he fell asleep and started snoring loudly. 😆

After a brief stop in London, Mahi again borded the plane, now heading straight for Chicago, where her brother lived. She was sooo excited! 😛

Prior to landing, Mahi got up to change into another outfit. She was wearing an old, oversized T-shirt and sweat pants. For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to come into the airplane with good clothes, nor to greet her brother with dirty clothes.

She pulled out her duffel bag and rummaged through it. While digging through her things at top speed, something fell out. It was a golden necklace, sort of like a locket. It was shaped like a heart.

Wow, thought Mahi, yeh to kitna sundar lagta kai. She slipped it back into her bag. She decided that she would have to look at it more closely later, as the flight was about to land and she still needed to change her clothes.

She quickly stepped into the cramped bathroom, cursed nonstop under her breath for the foul smell, and finally stepped out.

She had decided to wear a sleeveless black sequined top with a long, black skirt. She fiddled with her hair, and in the end decided to leave it down. She quickly put on some matching jewelery and took her seat as the captain announced to fasten everyone's seatbelts.

OMG!!! thought Mahi. Im finally here!!

Little did she know, that her journey in Chicago would bring her happiness, love, joy, tears, and sorrow. She also didn't know that she would uncover a truth about her past that would make the biggest difference in her future.

This one trip will change Mahi's life forever!

(MAHI"S OUTFIT: the same one that Kareena kapoor wore in Jab we Met "mauja hi mauja")

Okay everyone, that's it for the next update. Again, sorry for the hindi, I know its messed up!   😕 Also, please comment if you like it or not. Feel free to write or message me if you have any suggestions.!!!