Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sound

I looked at the photo and the first thing that came to my mind was 'Nupur is gonna comment on the sweat' I was bang on!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks again Sarika

U r welcome Neetu!!πŸ˜ƒ
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarikalrl

U R welcome Nupuruddin ji!!!Pata hai jab maine yeh pic aur woh sweat dekhi,mujhe aapki hi yaad aayi n i know u will definitely comment on that!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh bilkul galat hai Sarika....πŸ˜›

Hamare najuk dil ka haal jaane ke baad bhi apne yeh pitures lagaye......

Ya allah....ab hum kya kare.....ab hum kya kare.........???

Lagata hai Khwabga chalna chahiya.........ILKDM time.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Saru- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Yeh bilkul galat hai Sarika....πŸ˜›

Hamare najuk dil ka haal jaane ke baad bhi apne yeh pitures lagaye......

Ya allah....ab hum kya kare.....ab hum kya kare.........???

Lagata hai Khwabga chalna chahiya.........ILKDM time.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maine pehle bhi kaha hai aur ab bhi kehrahi hoon-It's not my fault,sab Duggu ka hi dosh hai!!πŸ˜†Par aise pics mere dil ko mazboot banati hai nupur!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Lekin mujhe aapke last lines samaj mein nahin aayi!!πŸ˜•
Nupur9 thumbnail
How chweet......!!! 😊
But wait sec.......I cannot digest this anymore....!!!!
Arre he is getting larger than Life for us now......
Everything....Du does he is does it in superltives.
Baccha Hrehaan, hope you know you are one hell of a lucky baccha......not many can boast of More than PERFECT-GREEK GOD looking father.....!!! ❀️
-Saru- thumbnail
Yeah Nupur,i agree with you,Hrehaan is the luckiest baccha in this world n another lucky baby is on the way!! 😳
-Saru- thumbnail

Sonam Kapoor says no to Hrithik's 'Kites'; a role that Deepika was dying to clinch.
Filed under: All News
Posted: Mar 11th 2008 by Kimaya De

Sonam Kapoor
She is just one movie old, but Sonam sure reflects the attitude of a star as she has turned down one the biggest star in the business. Sonam was offered a role by Anurag Basu for his next tentatively titled 'Kites', but the young actress refused as the role demanded some bold love scenes.

Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan are both quite fond of Sonam and they sure tired to convince the actress to accept the offer, but the Kapoor girl simply rejected as the bold modern character in the movie would not go well with her girl-next-door image which has sure helped her build a huge fan base.

Deepika Padukone was lobbying hard to be a part of the movie, but Roshans did not sign her as she lacked the passion while dancing. Penelope Cruz was next on the list, but apparently she looks older to Hrithik.

After shopping for an actress for weeks in LA, Rakesh Roshan and Anurag have settled for the Japanese-Mexican beauty Barbara Mori. Deepika is disheartened as she was hopeful of bagging the role, but we are glad that at least for once Sonam managed to cut Deepika's 'Kite' in style.

I pity sonam kapoor!   πŸ˜›
Nupur9 thumbnail
Haila....Sonam Kapoor yeh kya kar daala apne...yeh kya kar daala apne...... πŸ˜•
Jis role ke liya duniya ki saari kudiyaan maar mitne ko tayaar thi...apne usko football samajh kar.....thukra diya.....!!
Haila......yeh kya kar daala apne!!!
I think were playing hard to get inspired by Jodhaa's character...... πŸ˜†
but meri jaan...no one refuses Azeem-O-Shaan-Shenshah!!!
Badi badkismet hain app.....jab Shenshah ne khud aap ko apne Shahi khema mein sharik-e-hayat hone ke liya bulaya toh apne unko inkaar kar diya.......your loss was that phirnagi's gain!!! πŸ˜›
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the article sarika 😳...

Hrithik is actually too good for this bad world... he has come from some fairyland where everything is soo nice and beautiful.... But his goodness isnt harming him coz the people on earth are getting addicted to it 😳 😳...

@rushvi, sarika - thnks for d amazing pics girls πŸ€—... i dont understand how does he manage to look completely different and equally hot in each one of his pics 😍 😍 😍....

@hrithika - u still havent added me on the first page 😳...

you know what guys.. yesterday i was watching K3G for the umpteenth time, and i was once again crying in the few scenes at the end... I dont like SRK personally, but this movie is awsome.. maybe coz Hr has worked his magic on SRK too [LOL} (No offence meant to SRK fans 😳).... This one's a classic made by K Jo... Everytime you watch it, you not only fall in love with the movie and hrithik all over again, but you realise the value of your parents in your life 😳... It gives such a sweet message "It's all about loving your parents"... I dont understand how come K Jo made a movie like KANK after K3G πŸ˜›... (Again no offence meant to KANK or K Jo fans 😳 )

U R W elcome Nids!!I completely agree with your views on K3G !!I loved wat u said abt Duggu,yes yaar he is too perfect for this world!!!πŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTE]

i added u a long time ago.....do check it

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

Ok!!U scared me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolzzz.....πŸ˜†

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....look at the muscels.😳...(i think i spelled it wrong)