Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Sound

I looked at the photo and the first thing that came to my mind was 'Nupur is gonna comment on the sweat' I was bang on!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks again Sarika

And not to disappoint you...I did...!!!πŸ˜†

There were other things I was thinking too though........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Imaginative mind hai.....aur kaboo mein nahi hai.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

And not to disappoint you...I did...!!!πŸ˜†

There were other things I was thinking too though........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Imaginative mind hai.....aur kaboo mein nahi hai.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please keep the forum clean, in other words keep ur other thoughts to urself....I know exactly where u r headedπŸ˜†
Nupur9 thumbnail

Please keep the forum clean, in other words keep ur other thoughts to urself....I know exactly where u r headedπŸ˜†

Ab toh aap hamare dil mein jhank kar hamare maan ke vichar bhi pad leti hain.....hamare maan ki choti choti batein jaan leti hain

Such much adbhut!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for stopping her Neetu - jab hamari Nups Tann ki baatein karna shuru karti hai, toh voh apne aap ko bilkul kaboo mein nahi rakh paati...behter hai ke ye baatein yehi khatam ho jaaye...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pictures!!!😳
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heres an Hr sig ive made
feel free to use

tc
Afeera
Nupur9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Thanks for stopping her Neetu - jab hamari Nups Tann ki baatein karna shuru karti hai, toh voh apne aap ko bilkul kaboo mein nahi rakh paati...behter hai ke ye baatein yehi khatam ho jaaye...πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pictures!!!😳

Taan Ki shakti Maan ki Shakti Bournvita....I think DuBoy should come for those ads........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P yeh bilkul galat hai.....!!!

Acche Fan hone ke saare farz nibhaye hain humne......

Maan Taan aur Dhaan se Duboy mein leen rehna...yahi toh ek acche Fan ki khoobi hoti hai....

Unke liya apni chahatoh ko humne apna farz samjha hai....aur bakubhi nibhaya hai humne.....πŸ˜†

Nupur9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_ak92

heres an Hr sig ive made
feel free to use

tc
Afeera

Thanks for the siggy.😊

Can we use Duboy freely too......ooops sorry faux pas.....

Par kitna haseen faux pas!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Sarika......
Koi dushmani hai hamare dil-e-karar se........??
Jab dil ke dhadkan thamti hai......boooooooooom......you post an awesome pic!!!
Thanks girl. 😊
DuFans....dekho....dekho....Duboy is in full glory.....
And did you see the sweat......??
Meethi yaadein......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

U R welcome Nupuruddin ji!!!Pata hai jab maine yeh pic aur woh sweat dekhi,mujhe aapki hi yaad aayi n i know u will definitely comment on that!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Saru- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_ak92

heres an Hr sig ive made
feel free to use

tc
Afeera

Wow!!Wonderful siggyπŸ‘!!!Thanks Afeera!!😳
-Saru- thumbnail
Hrithik is a super dad'--Rakesh Roshan
Hrithik is a super dad'
11 Mar 2008, 0000 hrs IST , URVASHI ASHAR , TNN

"I'm not bald, but shave my head everyday," insists Rakesh Roshan responding to the first question about bald men and shiny pates. He lets me in on his 'bald' story, before going on to talk about Hrithik and his historical movie β€” another conquer of sorts for Duggu.

And, people thought Hrithik did well only in papa Roshan's films.

"He proved himself in Lakshya, Dhoom , and now has done extraordinarily well as Akbar. His performance took me by surprise," says Rakesh. "I knew Hrithik can fit into any role, but I wasn't so sure of him as Akbar. I'm glad he waived off my uncertainty. Today, I proudly say that Hrithik is a good actor."

Busy raking in the moolah having produced and directed blockbusters, complemented with a successful actor-son, two lovely grandchilden, Hrehaan and Suranika, and with one more on the way, life seems to be as rosy for Roshan Sr as his naturally flushed cheeks.

"There are moments and there are moments," says the filmmaker, "You have the ups and the downs. Filmmaking is a labourer's job. The energy and hardwork that goes into making a film cannot be fathomed."

Talking about the 'downs', not many know of Rakesh's elder daughter Sunaina's fight against cervical cancer. "She's a fighter, today she is up and about helping me with the production of my film Krazzy 4 ." About how he coped with the unfortunate occurrence as a father, Rakesh says, "We Roshans are very family oriented. And, while she claims to have got her strength from the family, I got mine from there, too."

With the conversation having gone the 'family way', is Rakesh looking forward to Hrithik's second one, and becoming grand daddy all over again? "You see, I became a father when I was very young, and now I'm a young grand father, too. It's a good thing as you are constantly complimented with. You don't look like a grandfather at all! So, yes, additions to the family always bring joy. More the merrier, I say!" Mar 11 (16 hours ago) Harish A Jodhaa

How is Hrithik as a father? "Hrehaan looks more like Sussane," informs Rakesh, "But, he is completely daddy's boy. Hrithik doesn't allow him to eat chocolate, and has explained to him that it isn't good for him in such a way that Hrehaan will never go near one. Hrithik makes a great father. He isn't strict or stern but has a knack of dealing with children. Offer Hrehaan a chocolate and he'll say, "Chocolate na, daddy pat-pat!" laughs Roshan.

Just read the last lines πŸ˜ƒ !!How sweet Duggu is!! πŸ€—