Dec 24, 2007 Written/Video Update

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Ive got family infront of me starin at me so i have to make it out im doing wrk 🤣 so if the update looks or gets dodgy u know why 😆

Not here tomrw.. Christmas day

so have a good one all! 😃

If dentists started prodicing movies in India, the titles would be like:

Dant ho na ho

Khabi Dant Khabi Gums,

Janam brush kya karo,

Humare Denture aap kay pas hey,

Dant waly brush lay jaingan,

Brush kiya tho darna kya,

Meine Brush kyu nahin kiya,

Dant ka jawab dant,

Dant laga ke dekho.

HEHEHEHE 🤣

Link

KS stars meet Bollywood - pics

Christmas Eve 07 - Brief update 😉
Episode #499 😛

Ill do the pics later if i can.. family rushin in the house 😕

The show starts with Mausi shoutng her speech off from thrusday.. she pulls Bani away and Jai calls secuirty and tells them to look after them and let them visit the kids..

Bani goes to the kids with mausi..  Bani has a flashback of all the kids tomes.. and both Mausi and Bani cry.. [ive noticed they dnt flash anymore.. i guess for epileptic sufferers]

Mausi tells Bani to wipe her tears so Ganga doesnt ask Qs.. Masi tells Ganga to get ready for skool.. and Mausi notices Ganga drawing a family portrait.. Bani sees and then says i will go to wrk.. Mausi tells her shes ill i'll phone the boss..

GANTEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Takuriyen has come.. she says is this a free house?
The land lady knows the people Bani and co are living with so they are gna be living there.. Ganga is not amused by the shock of seeing the land lady.. The landy lady drops evils hints...

The land lady tells the pandit lady that Bani is not hu she seems she is.. shes a theif all that...

Vidya is late for skool.. JW is on his way out.. and Jigs says he will drop the kid to skool... Jai meera and Vidya in a car..

Raashi asks if what we are doin right? Meeting Bani Rano aggresivly says of course.. Daadi says lets go..

Ganga is at skool waiting theres a family that come and be nice to Ganga and ask about her.. and then they askabout her father.. Ganga says i havent seen him.. i havent been told about him etc etc.. The people tlk!

Part 2

Jigs is in the office walking up the office sayin i have to get Bani out of the office and Jais life hence the reason she is using Meera..

Karuna says in the party tonight mix JWs with something and then lock Jm in a room.. Jigs is happy with the idea.. [Shaite] Jigs says we dnt have to do anything for Meera she is waiting for this opportunity...

Jigs tells a worker that he act like he has to act like he hates Bani.. the guy goes off..

The parents talk to the principle about Ganga hu doesnt know her father sayin how can she b in this skool.. Ganga is upset. and runs off.. and bumps and bounces off Jai.. 😆

Part 3

Jai gives his Hanky to Ganga.. and a guy comes to JW.. and talks business.. n then tlks about how Ganga doesnt know her father..
JW says this is the last time we will meet.. as we will never do business.. and says this is because you made this child cry and now you will suffer for life.. the guy tries to patch things up..

Jai walks up to the Gopal  family and say you were in jail right in dubai... about 4 times? ooo sarcsam to the best! 😛 The parents say we are her parents now to ganga.. and try and patch things up..

Meera goes to Jai and says what are u doing.. scarin people.. JW says thats the only way they listen.. and he walks off..

JW goes to Ganga and says be strong so no one can break you.. Ganga grabs Jais hand.. just like Krishna had.. and then tries to give the hanky back..

Theres a flashback where Bani is cuttin onions and crying.. he gives the hanky and says wat Ganga just said about a jagra.. Jai watches Ganga and walks off slowly.. but turns Bak to see Krishna then Ganga..

Meera is in the background and Jai sees Ganga...

--------------

Wicked ending! 😃

Merry Christmas everyone! 😳

Video:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/819577

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
landlady?????!!!! 🤢 whats she doing here??? 😕

i am confused with the ending... 😕 what r they trying to imply... ???
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Landlady more torture for bani any way thanks for update henna and have a nice christmas as well.
thanks
geeta
davia389 thumbnail
so jm right?
ons stand be readuy..
i hate jm.. only jb,,,

jig u r jsut ahhhhh

meera.. shd 🤢
davia
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey hennna thnks for updates 😊
SANDY thumbnail
That's so cute JW stood up for ganga.
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx yaar for the gr8 update and pix 😛
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
NO ONS between JAI AND MEERA... As an ardent Jai and Bani fan i wont be able to handle it... It is making me wanna throw up just thinking about it... Please dont ruin Jai's character anymore.. Please Im begging
Creatives listen to ure loyal audience.
brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww seems like a cute episode!
thanks for the update Henna di! 😳
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

landlady?????!!!! 🤢 whats she doing here??? 😕

i am confused with the ending... 😕 what r they trying to imply... ???

they are tryin to say how similar Krishna and Ganga are