Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkey007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks heena.
few days ago they shown the promos where G asked bani about her father and that actually happened in today episode.

thakrunie is not neeed here .Bani already have many enemies in her life.now she will teamed up with JIGS.too much negativity here

i think theshow is behind from the promo so may be there is time for JM oNS 🤢
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkey007

thanks heena. hey!
few days ago they shown the promos where G asked bani about her father and that actually happened in today episode. yh tru.. but that scene was when Bani consoled her

thakrunie is not neeed herei dnt get her role if im honest 😆 .Bani already have many enemies in her life.now she will teamed up with JIGS.too much negativity here yeh tru.. its all odd.. 😆

i think theshow is behind from the promo so may be there is time for JM oNS 🤢 nah.. i dnt think so.. perhaps they will show something but nothing will happen 😆 

mohabbat_bs thumbnail
hey heenzie,
tht was a gr8 update ....

i was laughing like crazy readin ur dentist jokes i showed them to my hubby n he was like send it to ur cousin (she is studin to becum a dentist) n u wil b surprised to know her name also is heena

seasons greeting to u hope u hav a gr8 new yr

U_Princess thumbnail
Oh My! I wish in real life it was as easy to manipulate a person year after years as Jay walia. His f....ing sister is planning his f... with his so called wife whom he didnt touch in 5 years. Grossness has lost its limit. And to top that wtf with Bani madam? I am heartbroken by Ektas so called creatives and all those shameless brainless characters. I wonder why even still I watch this show. Hell with me. 😡
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
henzy say hiya to your family and a very merry x-mas ans nu year !!!!!

BUT more importantly what is that woman doing in Mumbai i feel like hitting her with my belans SO annoying !!!!

Sharan XXX
nitu07 thumbnail
thanks for the update 😳 ...
what's this landlady's problem anyway 😡
infiniti1215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

landlady?????!!!! 🤢 whats she doing here??? 😕

i am confused with the ending... 😕 what r they trying to imply... ???

me confused 2!!!!

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what the heck is wrong with jigz & karuna!!! ? i cant stand this... as for the ending .. i think that is soo craaaazzy! how does he not feel like she is HIS kid!
~devi~ thumbnail
thank you for this fabulous update 😃
me is confudeled.... 😕 😆
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't thakurayan stay in Merath 😡 😡 😡 what is she doing in Mumbai 😕 😕 😕