•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Written by Rumi, on behalf of Hansa...

In this episode we have some mixed feelings. Some moments are like a dream, which we were longing for, some moments are sad and some moments are fearful with all signs of future twists in the show!!!!!😃 😭!!!!!

IN FRONT OF JASSI'S HOUSE:

Armaan's car stops in front of jassi's house!!!! Armaan is holing jassi's hand tightly and he is not ready to leave them !!!

Armaan looks at jassi's face with infinite thirst and says: please jassi! Don't go!!!!Jassi says: I have some other people there!!!

Arman pleads: why will you go there??( like a child!!!)

Jassi: look at that house !! that is my house and there my parents , bebe all are waiting for me!! and I will have to go and stay there until………….

Armaan: until?????/(he knows what she means but still he wants to hear it from her!!!!)

Jassi twists her words cleverly and says:until I meet you again!!!!

Armaan smiles looking at her and says: jassi! but why are you going so soon????(oh! God!what a mad lover!!!!!)

Jassi: the sooner I will go there the sooner I will meet you again!!!! Armaan sighs and says: ok! Bye!  Jassi comes out of the car and say: bye!!!  Armaan moves his fingers and says : bye! Bye!!!

Jassi looks at her house and remembers the old days and tears start trickling down from her eyes!!1 but these are tears of joy!!!!1 she look sat the front gate and sees that it is wel decorated to welcome her!!! she starts running towards the gate!!!!suddenly nandu comes in front of her and says: stop!!!!!!!!( and mockingly closes the entrance with his hands!!!)

Jassi is surprised and smiles !!!!

Nandu say: who is it? Jassi: Jessica!!

Nandu: noone knows any Jessica here!!!! Jassi: jassi!!!

Nandu: which jassi? Jassi: mama's jassi!! The door is slightly opened!!!

Jassi: papaji'sjassi!!!!

The door is half open!!!!!Jassi: and……armaan's jassi!!!!

The door is closed again!!!!Nandu: no! we don't know you!!!!

Jassi: what?? Ok! Nandu's jassi!!!! Then they both burst into laughter!!!!!

Then jassi meets bebe and amrit and hugs them both!!!!They start talking happily after a long long time!!!!!

Bebe says: beta! Go and met babaji!!!! Jassi goes to babaji's picture and asks for his blessings!!!!

Jassi asks: where is papaji? Amrit says: you know him very well na?

Nandu: he is arranging your room from the morning!!!!Trrring !!!!!trrrrring !!!!!1 trrring!!!!!!

Jassi's mobile starts ringing!!!!!

Nandu stares at jassi and comments: look! She has just come in and the phone started ringing!!!!

Jassi makes faces at him!!!!!( how cute!!!!)

Nandu: go on! Go on! Pick it up!!! Don't keep him waiting!!!!

Jassi starts blushing and continues making faces at him!!!!

( I remembered that  after my marriage in those days when I used to go to my mom's place and my hubby used to ring me after every 15 minutes for nothing, my brother used to comment similarly!!! Sorry yaar! I went on my personal life!!!)

jassi starts flying upstairs with the mobile in her hand and ringing !!!!

but coming in front of her room she sees papaji standing quietly there!!!  She disconnects the phone and calls from behind: papaji!!!!!( there was love, pain , joy and sorrow….everything intertwined in that call!!!)

Billu looks back with teary eyes!!!!They come close to each other, looking  deeply at each other's eyes!!

Jassi asks: I have given a lot of miseries to you na papaji???will you forgive me??

Billu: please beta! Don't say like that!! It is me who is asking for your forgiveness!!!

Jassi: oh! No! papaji! Does any father ask for forgiveness to his own daughter??

Billu takes her in his arms!!!!!!

Billu takes out a pair of old specs of jassi from the table and gives that to jassi! Jassi wears it and they both burst into laughter!!!!

Billu says:beta!I wish I will never see any tears in these eyes! Because queen victoria's eyes are never teary!!!!

Jassi laughs!!!!Trrring !!!!!trrrrring !!!!!! trrring!!!!!!

The phone starts ringing again!!!!!Jassi looks at he father !!!!!

Billu says:Queen Victoria does not need to take permission from anyone!!!!pick up the phone!!!!

Then he sees that jassi is hesitating to pick it up!!!! So he goes away fro the room!!!Jassi picks it up and says smilingly: who is it????

Armaan says: before I met you I knew who I am !! but after meeting you I can only remember you!!!( he is standing in front of his car!!!! And smiling sweetly!!!)

Jassi: oh! Really??what do you want ????Armaan:hmmmmm!!!!!!! 3 lakhs, 55 thousand and 480!!!!

Jassi: what do you mean? Armaan: I mean I am counting stars!!

Jassi: hehehehehe!!!!!!you are counting starts in daylight???

Armaan: well now I can only dream about sweet nights!!!!!!

Jasi:look! What you have done to yourself!!!You have started counting starts in daylight!!!! Armaan: hahahahahahaha!!!( after a long long time armaan laughs wholeheartedly and that laughter sounded like a beautiful music in my ears!!!!)!!oh!!! jassi!!!!!!can you remember  have something to say you???

Jassi: yes!!!!  She disconnects the phone!!!!

Amrit runs to bebe and yells: bebe  !!!! Bebe: what happened???

Amrit: the meal is ready !! where are the people?? Billu comes downstairs and say:I can't understand why she is not  talking in front of me?  the past she used to do so!! What happened now?

Bebe smiles and says:are!past was past!!!!

Amrit: now your daughter has grown up !!!Poor Billu cannot understand anything!!!!

Trrring !!!!!trrrrring !!!!!! trrring!!!!!! The phone rings again!!!!

Jassi says lovingly: you cannot stay away from me na armaan sir???/Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Its purab!!!!!! And his face turns sad!!!!!

Purab says: jassi!!!!! May be someone else !!!!!!1How are you????

Jassi is shocked and ashamed!!!!

She says: oh! I mistakenly thought that it is …..actually we faced a lot of troubles in past few days!! And you all faced it more than me!!!!

Purab: you didn't answer my question!!!!

Jassi: oh! I am ok purab!!! I have faced so many ups and downs in my life in past few days!!!!

Purab: jassi I cannot bear you facing any trouble any sadness! You know it!!!

Jassi: I know purab! Thanks for everything!!!!

Purab: ok! Then let's have dinner together tonight !!!

Jassi: oh! Actually………………

Purab: ok! You dine with your parents tonight! Let's have lunch together tomorrow!!!

Jassi: tomorrow??? Actually………..i mean..Purab:you mean ,sorry purab I have time for everyone but not for you!!! Right?

Jassi: no purab! Try to understand!!!! Purab: I am unable to come to your house !!! you know that!!!otherwise how could I sit here and not meet you after so much things ????/

Jassi is upset now! She say: let's lunch together tomorrow! Ok?bye!Purab disconnects the phone!!!!

Jassi thinks: I will have to tell my words to purab clearly !!!!

ARMAAN'S HOUSE:

Armaan is flying with his mobile in his hands and her mother enters the room!!!!she sees him extremely happy!!!!

She calls: armaan!

Arman:one minute mom! I have to do a phone call!!!!

Mom:arman!how important is this phone call that it is more necessary than your mom??

Armaan: mom! Please cheer up! Look how happy I am!!!! and you don't even want to know why I am soooo happy!!!!

Mom: I know why you are sooo happy! People around you are sad and your mom has tears in here eyes!!!can there be anything more to make you happy???

Armaan: mom! Are you saying all these because of Mallika????

Mom: she is in hospital! You should be beside her! but you don't care all these!for you that middleclass, trash jassi is more important!!!!that whore!!!!!

Armaan:please mom! Say what ever you want to say to me! but don't say anything to jassi!!!

Mom: why shouldn't I? because of her you are not with Mallika!!!!

Armaan:mom! You know it very well what has mallika done to me and jassi! You know it very well!I don't understand what magic she has done to you!!!!

Mom:mallika has not done any magic to me!can I not see what is happening here??you have left mallika for that…

Arman:mallika is a traitor mom!!!!!you think she is ill! But this is not true!! Nothing has happened to her!!she is just acting!!!

Armaan leaves!!!!

Ila is flabbergasted!! She remembers mallika saying to her :the day your son will bring that middleclass girl marrying her , you will understand!!!!

PURAB'S HOUSE:

Trrring !!!!!trrrrring !!!!!! trrring!!!!!!  Purab's land phone rings!!!!

Purab:: hello!Mallika: well purab!!! I hope you have received my gift and message!

Purab: yes! I have received!!!Mallika: then ! what have you decided??

Purab: what could I do? I called jassi through my phone!!!!well, I have to give you a good news !! jassi is coming to meet me!!!

Mallika; but I think she has not mentioned why she is coming!!!! Well I am telling you!! She is coming to tell you that she is going to be armaan's forever!!!!she might have thought that she will tell you personally!!!! She might be feeling pity for you! And why not? You are in such a condition, that anyone can feel pity for you!!! I have to remind you that this is then last time to get jassi back to you!!!

Purab is both upset and angry: I have no time to listen to your meaningless words!!!

Purab hangs up!!!Mallika smiles as she has done it!!!!

JASSI'S HOUSE:

Jassi comes from behind and hugs bebe !!

Bebe: arre? What happened??

Jassi sings:

Jhanjharia runjhun runjhun!!!!

Payaliya chunmun chunmun!!!!!

Kitna madhur hai ye Milan!!!!!!( remember the sizzling song from Virasaat!!!)

Bebe smiles and asks: tell me , why you heart is beating so fast today??

Jassi asks: tell me, when does the heart beats so fast??

Bebe: you know my heart was beating so fast for the first time when your dadaji touched my hands for the first time!!!did anyone touch your hand?? Tell, me!!!

Jassi: you guess!!!!

Bebe:this touch in your hand is not from anyother than armaan!!!!!!am I right!!

Jasi smiles shyly and hides her face in bebe's shoulder!!( what a cute scene ,I can never forget it!!!!)

Both of them burst into laughter!!!!!

ARMAAN'S HOUSE:

Ila is talking over phone to somebody: please understand!! there is no one but mallika for me here!!! And she is also ill !!!!armaan is your brother and it is you who can save him !!!!( oh! So this is the angel!!!her face is not shown properly!!!)

Angel:oh! Come on!mom!I am busy with my divorce proceedings!!!

Ila:what is more important to you? Your third divorce or your own brother???

( waah!kya khub!!!)this armaan will ultimately marry this girl!!!

angel:oh! Mama! Let them have fun! Let him marry!!!!

Ila: buit how can I?I cannot stand that girl!!!this girl has gone to jail already! I tell you if armaan marries her then he will go out our hand forever!!!this girl is not suitable for armaan1 she is a typical middleclass girl! She is only a damn secretary!!!!!

Angel: oh 1 the I will never let it happen!don't worry !!! I am coming!!!!

PURAB'S PLACE

Purab is decorating the table for lunch!! He is thinking:jassi!please accept my proposal this time and I will prove mallika wrong!!!

Jassi comes and calls : purab!!!

Purab turns back and his face is glittering with joy!!!!(oh! God! I am feeling sad for this guy!!!)

Purab: jassi!!!! I have cooked such a delicious food for you that if you eat it you will not want to go from here!!!wait a minute ! I am coming back!!

Jassi: can I help you!

Purab: nooo!!!if you go to kitchen then you will feed me and I wil sit here!

Jassi:but what's wrong in it?

Purab:no jassi! Not now!!!!

Jassi:ok!

Jassi thinks: what I am going to say will tear purab's heart apart but this is necessary !!!!

Purab thinks: why has jassi been so much tensed????

Jassi: purab I have come here to say something to you!!!!! I have someone with me purab,who has become a part of my life purab!!!!

Purab closes his eyes and exclaims with infinite pain:armaan????/

Jassi: yes!!!!what have happened in past few days,purab that I have started loving him more than ever!!!!!it seems that I cannot live without him,purab!!!! I cannot even breathe without him!!!!

Purab is bearing everything!!! As if someone is beating him with a whip!!!

Ultimately he pours out his heart:tell me one thing!!!!what is the deficiency in me??? I have always loved you!! I have always been with you!!! I have always wanted to see your smiling face!!!!what is my fault????( purab is crying now!!! And the updater also cannot check her tears !!!!)

Jassi:purab! What do you think? Don't I know all these? Purab you have always loved my happiness! Can't you do these remaining my best friend??

Purab thinks: I have always been your friend ! but how long I will go on killing my emotions???

Jassi:purab,armaan sir has become my destiny! I cannot change it!!!!

Purab stands there as an electrocuted tree!!!!!

………………………………………………………………..

Preview: arman comes in his car in front of jassi's house and stands there stretching his hands with a bouquet of red roses!!!

He yells: jassi! I have come!!!!

Billu tells bebe: this is a serious decision of her life!! Do you think she has chosen a right man??

Armaan kneels down and asks: jassi!will you marry me????

Edited by Dimdim - 16 years ago