Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Yep. SRK wore his 'Raju Ban gaya Gentleman' suit to his wedding. That is why I like this guy because he came up from that level and didn't dump his wife like other stars. His wife too stood by him through everything.

She also takes care of his mentally challenged sister who kind of lost mental balance after their mother's death.

wasnt srk married before deewana was released or entered into the film industry? may be i got everything wrong. werent they childhood classmates? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• yes they have a sister too who is taken care of by srk and gauri, very nice of them πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raunaq

wasnt srk married before deewana was released or entered into the film industry? may be i got everything wrong. werent they childhood classmates? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• yes they have a sister too who is taken care of by srk and gauri, very nice of them πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

yeah they were married before srk enter to film industry n no i dont think there were clasmet πŸ˜† yes they loved eacother when they were young,. 😳 πŸ˜†
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

yeah they were married before srk enter to film industry n no i dont think there were clasmet πŸ˜† yes they loved eacother when they were young,. 😳 πŸ˜†

so why did he wear raju ban gaya gentleman suit? arent clothes given by film unit?
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raunaq

so why did he wear raju ban gaya gentleman suit? arent clothes given by film unit?

well i have no idea y they gave him that suit. i am sure becouse there wernt anough money for the stars clots. hahahah lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

well i have no idea y they gave him that suit. i am sure becouse there wernt anough money for the stars clots. hahahah lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good one

SRK was shooting for films like 'Raju Ban gaya Gentleman', 'Dil Aashna Hai', 'Deewana' when he got married to Gauri and that is why he wore those suits because he didn't have any money to buy the expensive kinds and he had made some friends in the industry.

Some excerpts from an old interview:

http://www.bollywoodblitz.com/stars/SRK/biography.shtml

Can you believe the next evening I took a flight back Bombay and the day after that I shot for Dil Aashna Hai. Actually I had gone on the sets because the unit wanted to congratulate me but they asked me to shoot one shot and before I knew it, one shot became five and I was late in coming back home and we had a big fight.

Very few guests came from the film industry - Rajiv Mehra, Vivek Vaswani, Aziz Mirza and G.P. Sippy. Juhi and her mom had a party for us when we came to Bombay. All Gauri's friends came for the marriage. Mine was a house-in-mourning, so there wasn't any festivity.

I wore my Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman suits. At the sangeet and all I was the life of the party because the atmosphere was so gloomy I really decided to make things look a little more cheerful. In fact Gauri's mom is a good dancer and the life of any party but she wasn't dancing at her own daughter's sangeet. By the end of the wedding everyone grew very fond of me.

In the gifts there were none of the things that I wanted. No computer games. People are so stupid, they should give me what I want. Instead, they gave a lot of crystal.

Gauri's father had arranged an army band that played the songs from my forthcoming releases, mainly Deewana and Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman.

It was the first time I wore suits and the first sign of Gauri's mother thawing was when she told me that we never thought you were so nice looking. I wore a tuxedo for my reception and I gelled my hair.

raunaq thumbnail
^^^thanks, didnt know that he was shooting for deewana, dil aashna and raju ban gaya gentleman at the same time, however the first and last movies were just cute πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haila Circuitwa yeh SRK aur Gauri kah kahani mein itnah twists hain keh iss kahani kah aageh Kekta kah saara saabun pighul jaata hain.
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Haila Circuitwa yeh SRK aur Gauri kah kahani mein itnah twists hain keh iss kahani kah aageh Kekta kah saara saabun pighul jaata hain.

πŸ˜† i am laughing so hard, seriously didnt know his marriage will have me thinking so much πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

no one could have said it better than you maya. πŸ˜‰

ofcourse πŸ˜†