Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Dewanee

lol..she isn't natural at all! πŸ˜†
I feel like she is holding her breath for the picture and the oily face is never gonna go away~ πŸ˜†

lol that is so true as heaven.

i fell she puts oil on her face other than foundation.🀣

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maya_M

As for the kind of dress Gauri is wearing, I am sure she already got compliments from her husband, relatives, kids, friends, socialites and other people where this kind of attire is not unusual while we here are analyzing about the message she sends through her dresses and lecture about Indian cultureπŸ˜ƒ.

What one wears is her prerogative and it has nothing to do with being a mother or age. Being a mother doesn't mean that one needs to cover-up and rear children at home. Why the double standard when it comes to women? Why just Gauri, most actors wear such dresses to film parties and award functions.

Anyways just like everyone here thinks that they have the right to voice their opinion on Gauri's attire, she too have the right to choose her dress and actually carry it off very well even though everything is airbrushed.πŸ˜‰

Well said Maya!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AWW thanks.. what a graceful lady.. worthy of the title.. to me she will FOREVER be the first lady of bollywood😊

Edited by mona21 - 16 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
vogue is a fashion magazine. personally.. i don't think Gauri's a fashion ICON.. atleast to me.. to others she maybe...
i alwayz see her in bad tube type dresses.. oily makeup and botox lips...never ever i have her seen in an outfit.. which i would want to copy 😊

vogue should really look for fashion icons of india.. WHO ARE THEY??????

and only reason gauri is on the cover... mag is trying to please SRK... 😊 Edited by mona21 - 16 years ago
payal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

anyone can wear whatever they want. but don't forget where you come from and what you are. It is poor representation of someone who is been called "first lady" of bollywood. India is a free country. What message is it really sending?

what, your kidding right? πŸ˜•  don't forget what you are?  what does that mean.  just because she's called the first lady of bollywood she can't wear revealing clothes because its sending some sort of message to the world.  i don't thinkso.

payal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona21

vogue is a fashion magazine. personally.. i don't think Gauri's a fashion ICON.. atleast to me.. to others she maybe...
i alwayz see her in bad tube type dresses.. oily makeup and botox lips...never ever i have her seen in an outfit.. which i would want to copy 😊

vogue should really look for fashion icons of india.. WHO ARE THEY??????

and only reason gauri is on the cover... mag is trying to please SRK... 😊

okay, enough of the oily comments.  maybe she has oily skin for god's sake!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

No they don't have to follow and walk around half naked like Gauri. If she doesn't want to be critize than don't be in public light. No would critize if you were wearing same dress becuase no one knows you and your are not in limelight.

I TOTALLY agree with preetie about Gauri and SRK. And guys, if SRK loves his wife, it's good for them. What gain are you having with his loving his wife? Why are you gyus all defending her actions? If people think she's looking cheap, then please... so be it!!! If a person is sharing their opinion, doesn't mean they're dictating anyone anything... they're just sharing how they things should be.

And what's all this talk about eras... it doesn't matter which century we are in... people have every right to be conservative. If others think they're more advanced, then sure... they are welcome to think so... but this doean't give them the right to label others.

Some tolerance towards each other's opinions would be nice...

Conservative or modern, everyone should respect other's choice and not label others according to their rules. If someone prefers to be conservative then be it why making rules for others?

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well i think she is looking good .

n i think this post should be close becouse i think too much bashing going on here   πŸ˜•
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea u r rite this topic shud be closed before dahi milk turned sour πŸ˜†