Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Article--To sue or not ?--Khushi dubey

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
H ats Off is appar- ently displeased with child artiste Khushi Dubey. The little girl who plays one of the granddaughters in Baa Bahoo aur Baby, has a pivotal role in Naaginn as well. The buzz is that the production house plans to sue Dubey. Preeti Dubey, her mum, says that Khushi's char- acter in Baa Bahoo aur Baby is only a cameo and she wasn't on call for months. "When she was offered Naaginn, I checked with Hats Off and was told very clearly that she wouldn't be required for forthcom- ing episodes," Dubey Sr clarifies. She adds that her daughter did not sign a contract with Hats Off and is free to work with other production houses. J D Majethia of Hats Off also dismisses allegations of a pending lawsuit. "Why would we sue Khushi? She's just a kid," he clarifies. He adds that Hats Off wanted four days a month from Dubey but even that was difficult once she started doing Naaginn. He's peeved that Hats Off takes the initiative to sign on new actors, trains them in the craft and makes them household names. "Then, they leave us in the lurch because they have taken on other com- mitments. It's time we took action." He plans to approach senior members of the Actors' Association to formulate a system whereby such date problems do not recur in the future.

www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffern022 thumbnail
That is just plan crazy 😑 , both this stupid thing of suing Kushi but also what JD said. Kushi's mom is right, she hardly comes on BBB, besides so many of the other character's are rarely ever there (like Shilpa, Dimple, Jiggar, Manav, Sonali, or Somil), why doesn't the studio get on their cases. About what JD said how Hats off creates/trains the child artisits and then they leave, hello πŸ˜† that is what is called learning and growing, besides it isn't like Kushi complete ditched Hats Off, she is just working somewhere that has a better position for her. I am proud of Kushi 😊
jaina26825 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JayVed

By the way who is Kushi

i think charubala's daughter - simran

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaina26825

i think charubala's daughter - simran

Oh I see...she's cute though her role is negative "parla chap"
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OH poor kid...I love her she is just soooo cute..I hope this is just a rumor 😭
ffern022 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayVed

Oh I see...she's cute though her role is negative "parla chap"

Yah Kushi Dubey plays Simran on BBB, and like I said before her mom is correct she rarely ever comes on BBB, so why can't she work full time in an another serial like Naggin, where instead of being one of the unimportant side characters she is the star.
Hats Off is pretty professional. They have let alot of their other actors do side projects as well. Probably Zee is the one, who needs more dates. Four days is all they are asking. I remember reading an interview of Lubna Salim saying that she had to shoot for 20 days to keep a nice bank of episodes, and in the remaining days she was able to do a play. Probably Khushi's mom should have ironed out the details with Zee so they would stick to the schedule. Also they are not going to sue her as she is just a kid and not integral to the storyline right now. Lawsuits are expensive.
DaY-dReAmEr thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tani91

OH poor kid...I love her she is just soooo cute..I hope this is just a rumor 😭

yep she is cute, and a talented lil actressπŸ˜ƒ