Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Vijay aggarwal killed Tanu ?who plays tht role?can sum1 send d pic?

Mukul Dev plays the role of Vijay Aggarwal & he was Andy's father!
scorpio8990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetaddiction

Hey--
i missed a bunch of episodes around the time aditi (priya wal) enterred so i'm really confused as to who she is ??
pls help
thanx in advance =)

Aditi was the girl with whom Parvati lived when she was away from Aggarwal house for 18 years in London to get the avatar of Janki Devi....
Additi was the daughter of the doctor who was helping Parvati (Janki) for skin surgeries....
So Aditi had lost her mother but as Parvati had lost her memory at that time so she treated Additi as her daughter & had a bond like a daughter!

So when Additi came to India she thought that Parvati is her mother but later on Vijay Aggarwal (Mukul Dev) enters in lives of Agarwaal's & tells Aditi that Parvati is not Aditi's mother,and Aditi's mother had died!
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Aditi was the girl with whom Parvati lived when she was away from Aggarwal house for 18 years in London to get the avatar of Janki Devi....
Additi was the daughter of the doctor who was helping Parvati (Janki) for skin surgeries....
So Aditi had lost her mother but as Parvati had lost her memory at that time so she treated Additi as her daughter & had a bond like a daughter!

So when Additi came to India she thought that Parvati is her mother but later on Vijay Aggarwal (Mukul Dev) enters in lives of Agarwaal's & tells Aditi that Parvati is not Aditi's mother,and Aditi's mother had died!

ahh-- i cc-- thanx so much !!
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Can anyone give me the links to download the episode in which....= when Chaya had realised that Parvati has married Suyash to save the Agarwal family and esp Vikram... Chaya had taunted Parvati and got her thrown out of the house... and when that truth hits her... she had gone rushing off to Parvati... fallen at her feet in tears and apologised... and then, held Parvati's hand and brought her home......
Please Give me the links if anyone knows them/>??😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Can u plz write d story of Ankit-Pragati briefly..i mean after their marr wht happens?
jasminerahul thumbnail
In which all south films did Shalini act?
jasminerahul thumbnail

can any1 send Shalini's south films' pics?

Edited by jasminerahul - 15 years ago
Aekta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can someone tell me where i can find the 2 songs played when parvati was giving off the diya to the new girl in the last episode?
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wtz time 4 kahaani on star utsav?
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Wtz time 4 kahaani on star utsav?

it doesn't come on utsav anymore. Which sucks, because they ended it when it was getting interesting, i still don't know what happens with monalika and aryan and stuff.

anyone know?

Also, what happened between Adi and Maithili?