Users

Frequent Posters

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: damilola

Really need help wit this !!!

any1 ? 😕😆

Not really... it's just a story which is forgotten as soon as it started!😆 It was just that Aditi was shattered when Tannu died and Ashu always consoled her and Shivangi suspected them.... but it seems like history now, track has totally changed!😉😆
damilola thumbnail
^^^ oh rite tnx

was reli hoping smtin mite develop between Aditi and anshu
premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exoctica

Ajay is another brother of Om besides Kamal and Gaurav. In the beginning of KGGK, Ajay loved a girl named Avantika. But his father (babuji) fixes his marriage with Pallavi. Ajay agrees for the marriage for his family, but at the last moment he backs out of the marriage and leaves house to marry Avantika. At this point Parvati suggests that Kamal take Ajay's place. Pallavi relucantly agrees to marry Kamal to save her father's honor. Kamal at that time was kind of stupid and not really worldly wise and smart. After marriage Kamal starts liking Pallavi but she hated him after marriage for a long time and insulted him a lot. Then through a series of conspiracies Pallavi throws Om and Paro out the house. At this time Kamal takes over the MD position and becomes smart. He encounters Nivedita who becomes his secretary at work and they end up falling in love with each other. Unaware of Kamal/Nivedita's affair, Pallavi starts loving Kamal slowly. Soon after Pallavi is exposed by Kamal and Om and Paro come back. Pallavi has to leave the house even though she loves Kamal coz no one is ready to believe her. Amidst all this Kamal and Nivedita's relationship grows. Paro learns of Kamal's love towards Nivedita, but decides to bring bak Pallavi coz she is his wife and Paro knows that Pallavi has changed. After Pallavi comes back, Kamal is indifferent towards her and doesn't care about her. Pallavi comes to know about Kamal's relation with Nivedita but can't do anything as she is herself responsible for everything. Then Paro makes Nivedita understand that Pallavi is Kamal's wife and she has the first right on him. So much against Kamal's wishes Nivedita leaves the city and Kamal doesn't know where she is. kamal becomes depressed, but as times passes on he realizes that Pallavi has changed for the better and starts loving her again. Kamal and Pallavi are very happy together when one day Kamal finds out that Nivedita died giving birth to his child. He brings the child home, which create another string of controversies. Pallavi is not ready to accept the child. But eventually Pallavi gives into the child's innocence and starts regarding it as her own.

After that Pallavi becomes bad again, don't know why? 😕

Thanks a lot!
Sona Gulam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

That tune has been posted by Amina on Pg 14 of the AM Niche.

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^Sabah...the 17th Sept video has already been put up by Dhruvie for viewing / downloading..😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Plz help me out gays😭

Hey lipshaa...here's the link of the Suyash-Paro FF you were looking out for:

Hope that helps! 😳
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: N786

Hi!

I haven't watched KGGK in 2 months (not subscribed to Star Plus anymore)... Could someone please tell me what happened between Gauri & Chhotu (Ishaan)?

The last time I saw their scene was when Gauri pretended her & Chhotu spent the night together (jab police came to arrest him) & Shivangi wanted a divorce from Chhotu... Also what happened with the Gauri- Ashu & Shivangi- Chhotu square?

I know its a lot to ask but if someone could update me that would be great...

Thanks

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

Hi!

Please could someone help with this its been 2 weeks since I posted it... I know its a lot to write out but if someone could help that'd be great!

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the last scene of today's epi (Sept 18th), when Om remembers Paro they show flashbacks. During which track were those scenes aired.... the one with Paro in the lime green saree. I think that's the scene between Om and Paro with the fire in the middle? Is that after Pallavi throws the AGs out of their old house? Also, the bench scene with Paro wearing a red sari. When does that scene come? during which track/storyline?

-dhruvi thumbnail
Can you tell me about maithili and aditya?
Everyone likes them, I wanted to know their story.
I tried looking it up online but I couldn't find it.
All I know is that this is one of the best couples and their from KGGK

I just want to know thier intro, how they felt at first, how they fell in love, anything basically. Just a summary, it can be a paragraph or however long. Everything you can tell about them. Or a link that has a summary about them

I would really appreciate it.  😉
I'm just so curious lol 😆

Thanks,
- Dhruviiiii 😊😃
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  guys can some 1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me a video link of when adi finds out that pranay had raped mets and he badly beats him up plus can some 1 also send me the video link of when sameer finds out that pranay had raped meti and he also had punished pranay
thanks