Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

September 14th update

Ayyapans people beat up the fraud financier guy, Devaki who was sleeping in one of the roosm wakes up and sees the incident. Sundaram and Ayyapan come with the brother who has brought the papers with him. Ayyapam scares the hell out of the fraud duo and demand to know who is behind this matter. the yukee younger brother is all scared and spills out the beans about Dhanu when his big brother tries to stop him. Sundaram want to know who is making Dhanu to do that and he mention Chakis name, Sundaram is all mad and Ayyapam want the brother duo to rewrite the land in Sundarams name. They agree. Devaki is all scared of what she saw there ( but thank God she kept her mouth quiet. 😡I enjoyed watching the scene where the yuke brother who tried to misbehave with Anjali got all beaten up.👏 👏What did he thought of woman😡😡…..disgusting creeps🤢🤢)

Chaki is in deep thought in a hotel room, Sid is coming there without realizing its chaki room. Chaki goes into the bath when Sid comes in and Sid keep on calling "sir..sir". Chaki sees him and is happy to see his son, while Sid is not pleasured to see him again. Chaki tries to reconcile their lost bond, but he reuse as they all killed his Ganga. He want to know why, Chaki says he didn't do that and Sid shouts he knows they all killed her cause she got Chids death statement and they wanted it,,,she called him but before he arrived there, they sent his Ganga to the heaven. Chai is mad at him for calling Veda as his mother and stay with her, when he is there as she is his enemy. Sid replies then he too is his enemy. . Sid says in this life, Veda is his mum and he will be grateful to here, Chaki now changed his tone to angry one and says you know what will happened when people goes against me…Sid replies he knows. Only people who want to live will be scared, but he is already death so he isn't afraid of the death.

Creepy woman Dhanu tries to sell her land to her next victim…the exactly same script and dialog about flats and apartments. Just like how she tricked that greedy woman Manjula. Ayyapans men arrive there and put a board, she shouts at them. Ayyapan and Sundaram arrives there as well and they slap her, left and right👏…(haha..good one..give her more😆) they says Reddy has given the land to them and she screams how, Reddy screams all of their drama is been catch. She demand money for the land. But Ayyapan slaps her and chase her away. 👏👏 

Chaki is at Veda's place and is very angry. He want his son back, but Veda refuse as they killed her only one daughter but God gave her a son, Sid and will never give him up. She wonder if his begging toward Sid didn't work out so he has come there. Why suddenly this affection toward his son? They challenge each other, he is determined to destroy her while she says he will end up in jail and beg on the street without anyone with him. He shout back, within one month aka October, everything of what she said will happen…to her…he has begun to use his 6th sense to destroy her. ..( yeah yeah..We all know your 6th sense is that evil josiar…you don't even have a functionally brain cells Chaki😆😆…your greediness will destroy your own kids… 😡)

evil josiay is praying ad get an illusion of a hanging Ashok at his house...FREEZE ( 😲😲what the heck??? All of this evils prediction has become true…so they will pottuthalified Ashok?????? I think it will be Sid as he said he is not afraid of the death etc Looks like Sharanyas prediction come true..but on wrong person..it will be either Ashok or Sid..not Supu.   thats why all the broken glass or??? The world has come to long in new techonolgy but our mad director still shows us this kind of crap with josiam, prediction, ghost or whatever it was....😡)

😃Wish you all a happy Vinayaagar Chaturthi!😃

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
c_saratha thumbnail
MONDAY UPDATE:

jyosiyar gets thought of ashok being hung..
we awakens from his dyanam shocked!!
chakravarthy comes to meet swamiji
swami: chakravarthy...yenna aaachu??
chaks: (talks scaredly)stammers
swami:
ashok thukula thongara mary kanavu kandhya??
chaks: aama swami
yenaku bayama iruku sami
swami: utters his usual dialogues
THATUVAMS...
prachana kanhu manushan bayapadalama??

chaks pleads swami that nothing shud happen to ashok
there is no meaning in life if he is not alive
my daughterr my sister,my daughter all are away from me all went away
only because i want ashok
nothing shud happen to him
nobody can stop faith replies swami
chaks hands jadagam of ashok
swami refuses to take it and take a look at it and sends chaky away
swami utters thathuvams like saabam aftr chaks leaves

kaveri's MIL and thilaga watch jackie chans movies on tv
kaveri's MIL is a fan of JACKIE CHAN it seems..she says like that pa,,,
na sollala!!!!J 😆 😆

kaveri comes saysing y they r watching this fighting movie..seee i got this
sami padam KANDAN KARUNAI from roja long back
lets watch that
(ahhaaa yellraya kutraada kaveri!!!)

thilaga warns kaveri not to change the channel or else her mamiyar would
dance to the tunes of hell
kaveri argues that she wants to see the CD
mamiyar says noo
kaveri calls for suja and says i want to wach KANDAN KARUNAI yerpaadhu
pannu
kaveri brings a knife from kitchen and keeps on her neck and says
patty asanja narukidhuven!!
kaveri plays the CD
they are surprised to see the marriage of roja and ashok
they cannot see who the girl is..
when its closer shot they see its roja
anjali arrives home
they tell her this surprise
anjali is shocked to see how the CD came and kaveri says its from roja's
home i got a long time ago

gopal looks into the mails arrived chaks asks whats the big cover
gopal opens to find its a CD and its from address contains all the names
of their enemy roja,anjali, maya..etc

chaks takes the CD to ashok
ashok has already a copy and is watching the CD
chaks and ashok are wondering how they got a copy
(GUYS AND PRAJIN FAN..... ASHOK HAS GOT HIS HAIR DONE!! FINALLY
PUNK POI NEAT A IRUKAN INUM!!!AddSmileyIcon('😛'))
gopal says its like anjali's handwriting
ashok says he already destroyed the copy from roja
roja is not here so its all anjali's happenings
anjali arrives..
yes correct
lets talk deal!!!
chaks is angry ashok cools him and argues with her saying she cant do
anything with the CD
she cant send them out of this house
ashok says he will kill her and dump her in the hous
anjlai says if she doesnt leave by 15 mins supriya her sis all will send CD
to police,governor etc..
anjali thorathyfies gopal out before speaking the deal
anjali says to write everything back to raja
chaks says what to do writing everything r u asking us to beg??
ashok keeps his hands on anjlai
anjali speaks EP CO sections(appa daa oru valiya padhykaranu prove
panitaa)

she tells all sections from forgery to fraud to yematra kalyanam to murder
if we calculate everything itself u'll get 10 hang ups u want to kill me and
increase your death rate???
i have only 3 mins before i leave
write everything to raja i'll forget everything forgive u
i will consider this as my lifetime achievement
i will one week time think and say

ashok meets lawyer and lawyer says its wrong
and difficult to come out
lawer says he will talk to chaks
lawyer advices chaks to write everything to ashok
u did all this for your son
if u are stubborn u will lose your son
ashok asks for another option
lawyer says if ashok is arrested tell ppl that he is not your son and keep
yourself strong..other than that there is no way but to write the will back
to raja

ashok asks chaks what he has come to??
ashok says he has a plan
(backgrndla DAILAMO DAILAMO song)
thilaga is chased by ashok's friend (the lover boy who is sighting thilaga)
FREEZE..!!

adhu idea va..ila nejama nu theriyadhu!!!

😛 Edited by c_saratha - 16 years ago
sharan_19 thumbnail
TUESDAY'S ANJALI:

JOI AND THILAGA: Same scene of monday's and they lishen to different song vijay's DOILDOIL THAN IRRUKAN and then again they show joi looking at thilaga and then chasing as if thilaga is in trouble .Then joi is looking at thilaga an asking why she is not talking and keeping quiet ,1.when they both went to buy coolers,and when ashok told joi to drop her at home as it has became too late .and so on he is asking .

Thilaga is telling what should i talk with u ,and who are u to my boss ashok ? u r just his adiyal and may be dear friend or close friend and so on .And she is telling joi ,that he does not know how to talk with girls as he is a rowdy ??? joi is telling so far i have not talk with girls but when i saw u for the first time i started liking u ,so much as i feel like talking with u and so on....... and asking her how to talk with girls ??

Thilaga starts to laugh and seems like she too likes joi and the way they showed seems she might love joi or be his friend ? but for sure in today's epi no troubles to thilaga.This joi is telling i likking u ,bad english and tells even all rowdies have soft corner's and feelings and so on.And they show both are laughing ?
Then comes our angel queen anjali waiting for thilaga and then PM comes and ask enna anjali standing ouside and talks bad abt thilaga and tells she thinks a big rani and so on .... as usual dialogues of PM .
Then comes kaveri and ask abt thilaga and both are standing for thilaga, She comes with joi and gets down and they both say bye and this joi is telling thilaga to come again like this also 2morrow and tells i like u and so on and tells u r talking nicely and tells bye for many times ???

ANJALI COMES TO RAJA AND MAYA'S HOUSE : After a long time they showed maya and raja ,Raja is scolding anjali for what happened sterday ,telling u should have given those evidence cd to police station and made 2 chak and ashok in trouble and why did she go and talk with them for deal and so on?? Then comes maya with a tumbler and asks anjali to have that and then anjali tells abt raja 's talking and also raja is telling give that cd to me so that i will go and give it to police station and so on,maya is telling dont beleive in chak as they are born criminals and they wont give us even 5 paisa ,and telling Anjali NEE CHINNA KOLANTHAI DA it was loving scne with maya and anjali ,and telling anjali will get in to trouble and so on ,anjali is telling no athai i will not ,but maya tells if not u ,ur sister's will get in to trouble .Raja is telling i want MAYA MILLS ALONE AS IT IS HIS DAD's ambition and so on.And anjali is telling y raja u want to become boss in maya mills and so on??? Raja is laughing at anjali and telling not like that ,

Raja is telling i want to sit where my dad also sat and do good to workers and people .. so nice of u raja and to anjali .btw ANJALI CAME IN RED SAREE WITH SO CUTEE??and telling to maya that her mom always wanted raja to be happy and alive and that is why i got married to ashok ,and lost my life to him.And i also want raja to be happy and asking them not to mind her doing this .Poor thing for anjali bearing all sorts of tourcher for maya and raja .

ANJALI'S HOUSE :OUR HERO Ashok ,chak,gopal ,old man (vakeil),jeeva all talking abt that deal,
Gopal ,PM ,kaveri,anju ,thilaga are standing and talking ,first jeeva starts to them what u r sitting and not talking ,
Gopal : can u give us a cup of coffee so that we will drink that and vomitt here a silly /villian joke ?
PM: u r already looks as if Vommit panni mounjee and so on ,
Anjali and ashok were laughing at this scene ,ashok seems to chew his bubble gum and smiling ,but anjali sees thilaga and laughing at this .(anju ma u looked cute in black saree today ,and with good acting ,expression and make up ).
Then jeeva is asking again why have they all come ,ashok is scolding to stop talking and then ask anjali to sit in that chair and ask him to get up ,as they have come to talk to anjali and not with others .
Anjali is telling ,jeeva is her mamma and he is elder in this family and he has rights to talk .
Chak - he is asking why anjali ? tell some thing ,and i dont mind giving this shares and properties to maya and asking where is my sister maya ?? call her and so on.
Anjali - she is not at home and as she does not like u all ,and dont believe with all of u as u will put KULLA IN HER HEAD??- and cheat them?? good talk from anjali.
Chak- Then tell me anjali what do u want now? Ashok was looking at anjali it self for so many min's ,looking at her and starring at her it self??fully from top to bottom?

Chak is telling i will give u 2 farm's ,pandicherry house,chennai house and some more but cant give maya mills as it is not only my hard work but ashok is also part of it ??( he has also worked hard to bring that in sucess)Even in this scene ashok is looking at anjali ,
and then jeeva is telling maya mills is raja's dad hardwork and ambition so how can u tell it is yours and ashok 's
Ashok and jeeva are fighting for this ?And then vakeil is telling please dont fight and calm down . Then chak is telling anjali ,i cant give that maya mills ,but others that is all not any others ???

Anjali is telling but raja wanted that maya mills and give me 2 days i will tell u after asking maya ,

Ashok /Anjali- Ashok now comes to his intention ,he ask anjali one thing right now with this agreement ,that to come and live with him ,unless she comes and live with him ,that document or properties or agreement wont be real till that it will be dummy,chellathoo.
ANJALI - fighting with ashok telling why i should come and live with u and so on ,
Ashok - even if u try to cheat me after 2 days ,ie ,run away from this house all these will become dummy and not real?
Ashok - Come on anjali ,u have to come to stay with me or when these properties goes to raja,what do u say,if yes ,all will go to maya and raja,
if no - nothing will happen? i dont mind going to jail that too for 10 yrs ,my dad will be happy man always,
u have to come and live with me.His dad chak is holding and asking ashok to stop ,ashok does not lishen to him.
Anjali - Thinks and looks at ashok it self.

THEY SHOW THE NEGECTIVES OF ASHOK AND ANJALI AS IF SHE IS IN TROUBLE ,ASHOK IS POURING WATER ON HER HEAD,BEATING ,TROUBLING HER IN THEIR BED,MEANS TRYING TO FORCE HER OR RAPE HER,BEATING IN HIS SHOES??And many which they might show ??? so sad to see her.

So sad for anjali ,i think she will go and live with ashok and bear all the tourches from him.

sharan_19 thumbnail
Wesnesday's Anjali -207:

Ashok/chak/gopal": They come from anjali's house and both ashok and gopal get down from their car ,but for chak ,he is sitting in the front but does not want to get down his car ,Ashok is asking his dad to get down of their car ,but chak refuses and ashok pulls his hand and ask him to get down ,then he gets down and argues with ashok telling why did u ask anjali to come again to their house and for that Ashok tells what is wrong ? If i ask anjali to come here to my house ??? Then chak give a slap on ashok and ashok gets angry and try to leave that place ,but chak is calling him and asking him to wait...

He comes near ashok and again starts to argue ,that he had been keeping all his money,wealth and his image ,but now bsc of anjali i have lost all ?? and all had gone from me bsc of her...Chak is telling no way anjali will come ,she will not come and live with u ,u see ,for that ashok is telling if she does not come i will make her come here in any cause,i will do some thing to make her come ,Chak tells see the cd is in her hand ,so she will give the wealth to raja and maya and make us to beg like how she told? she is dangerous and she will do as she said?? and so on...

Then he starts to fight with ashok,ashok tells the same thing he wants anjali back and repeating the same thing again and again.Chak is telling see bsc of anjali i have lost all ,did u see how she commented for us being in begger and to be in Nandauur signal and so on..For that ashok gets more angry and tells i want anjali to live here in my house and he screams to hell telling anjali in a loud voice and goes near his car and takes his pen and write in the front of his car like VARANUM for many times and tells same thing while gopal is coming near him and looking ???
(seems like ashok has gone insane ,and more psycho the way they showed him today was so senseless ,he wants her to come back so that he can take revenge ,make her pregnant,make her mad like how he told once to his dad,to give tourcher like how they showed sterday)

MAYA'S HOUSE-Raja and anjali are standing and talking about sterday's deal- (Maya,Yamuna,Anjali,Raja all standing and talking abt what to do?)

Anjali- she is telling i cant go and live with ashok alone when yamuna is also not there with her.Then she tells same thing again and again that i will get u all the wealth but i cant go and live with ashok.

Raja- He tells we dont want any wealth anjali ,if u go and live with ashok ,and with his dad ,they will try to kill u anjali .so dont go there again and loose your life ,and asking her again to give the cd so that he can go and give it to police and make them go to jail.

Anjali- She goes near yamuna and tells ,i cant go and live with ashok again ,as i dont like to.....

Yamuna- Please anjali ,see it is your life ,so go and live with ashok and make them good ,only anjali u can change them to good from bad,so see ur place ,dont stay alone and go and live with ashok and u must think abt ur life? and so on she advises anjali to go and live with ashok .By the way where is siddarth? -ASHOK DOES NOT KNOW STILL ANJALI IS WORKING WITH SIDDARTH AND HIS OFFICE.

Anjali-Does not lishen to yamuna and tells why i should go and live with ashok,? why i should go and change him to good from bad ,it is not my work and so on......
Raja - yes anjali u r correct ,it is not your work to go and change them.

Yamuna/Raja- Both starts to fight .Raja is telling yamuna ennanka - u still support your brother and dad from getting into trouble that is why u r asking anjali to go and live with ashok.

Yamuna- I am not at all supporting them ,i want them to change ,so also thinking abt anjali 's life and so on.but raja does not lishen ,Yamuna is telling ,u want ur wealth back and money back so only u r telling wrong things to anjali and so on the fight begins and then maya comes in between them and ask them to stop fight and ask them to keep quiet.

Raja /Anjali- Raja tells anjali not to lishen to them and get ur life again in to trouble ,and for that maya is scolding raja and telling him to go out and we will talk with anjali .

Maya/Anjali/ yamuna- 3 Queens are now talking - Maya comes near anjali and telling her lishen to me and dont lishen what raja is telling ???
Anjali- She just lishen's what maya is talking ? - Maya is talking little angry u have to go and live with ashok ,and look after ur life? for that anjali is telling why athai u r scolding me ,for that maya is telling no da see here i am a woman ,i know what life is and how woman cant live with out husbands???

Anjali- Now calls yamuna and ask what yamuna tell me now whether woman cant live with out gents in this world??

Yamuna - She tells now our topic is not this ,it is your life anjali ,u have to look after your life and so on??

Maya - Anjali see here , i know how hard is there with out living with husbands? she tells u r young ,u must have inner emotions ,feelings,other things in your mind abt husband and wife relationship,( aasa baasingal with ashok it seems )ha ha ha ha ,anjali does not even lived with ashok like this ,ashok just for bedroom he married anju,maya does know this and how can she expect from ashok that she will get all this in a good sense?? only for bedroom and to make her pregnant he is now becoming insane,pscho calling anjali)

Anjali- She is just standing and not answering but she is weavering her mind ,thinking what maya is talking abt?
What maya ,dont think ashok a hero ,but he is villian ma,not human,if anjali goes and lives with ashok ,in no time anjali will get pregnant,he will force her for that ,and throw her out ,and search for some other girl??
but can anjali have love with ashok for this?? inner feeling ?? u r wrong maya.

Anjali - For all maya's advice ,she seems to feel shy as she is talking too inner things to her,and tells that no woman can live with out this ,and u also must b having lots of hopes and interest?? in husbands,but anjali tells no i cant accept this.

Maya - For this first time she gets angry ,u cant? then get out from this place,anjali also goes from there? yamuna comes to athai ,why were u rude to her ? and she tells we can advice her in good talk ? and so on..

Maya tells ,what is this yamuna ,how long i told her so politely and calm way ,she is not understanding any thing ,see we dont want to live happily by making her life like this ( Maya u dont know how much psycho ashok is )

Chak /Josiyar- Both seems to be fighting pa ,Josiyar is telling anjali will come to his house and make all of his wealth to vanish and chak is telling for me problems is coming like this first maya and raja and now ashok and anjali,i dont want anjali to come and live with ashok and i dont want to leave all my wealth and money.
Josiyar is telling - no way chak - anjali is the one who is going to destroy both u and ashok???

Josiyar is talking in a way that anjali can do any thing to destroy u,for that chak is telling no i cant ,i will not allow this to happen.

josiyar is again telling ,what ever u tell ,is not going to work ,anjali will come and live with ashok.

Guna /Manjula- She comes from work and guna is standing in his house ,she is asking why are u standing her? he is not talking and she is asking why dont u talk with me ? what i have done for u ,? and asking why are u give me thandanai,and telling for me to give punishements my parents and brother are there ? and why u r giving me ?

She is telling abt how much she loves guna and talking old things happened in dhanalakshmi's house and telling how she came to save him when they bet him and so on??

He is shouting at her telling now u have gone to that rajkumar 's house as dhana has ordered and fighting with her? she is telling no i did not go ,and leaves that place ?she is telling y dont u believe me i am not such a kind of girl and if some other men touches me i will die at that moment it self? Then she starts to cry and guna is leaving his house in a bad mood.

Then some one in a car follows guna and tells abt guna and they both tries to kidnap guna ,seems to be like that evil people who is with ashok?? guna is shouting for help ?? dont know who is kidnapping ,might be rajkumar's men also cant guess?

New face rowdy is also there with him and they kidnap guna in their car .Then both manjula's parents come to manjula 's house and scolding manjula by telling why is your problem getting increasing day by day,u never lishen to me ,u r being in to touble bsc of u only ,cant blame any one and asking her why did she go for that nurse job ?? and so on?

He give nice dose telling now u have gone and joined with some on who is evil and then first lost your kid ,now u have trowed your hubby from this house and so on?? and asking his wife to take manjula and make her live with her anni ,it seems she will give nice tourcer to her and make her understand what is life?

And asking her to take her to their house and telling when his hubby comes we can talk abt this ?her mom is advising her to lishen to them and come to their house and telling she will get in to trouble if she stays here alone.She is standing like in a sad face and other side they show guna getting in to trouble with some people.This greedy manjula will never accept her fault and bsc of her ,guna is getting in to trouble ,i feel it must be dhana lakshmi 's men???

FREEZE./THODARUM.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thursday's Episode:
Sundaram tells Anjali to live with Ashok. He says if your mum was alive, she would also say the same thing. Anjali refuses and says Ashok is not just bad, he's evil and cannot respect women.

Now Jeeva's turn to advise her. He says I don't like Ash and Chak, but we live in Tamil Nadu. In this kind of place, even if a woman is good, if she is living separately from her husband, people will talk badly. And that will affect your dad and sisters. You have changed so many people in this house, you can also change Ashok and make him good.

Jeeva's mum and Thilaga shout at her and tell her to make the right decision. Thilaga says if you don't go back, no one will marry me. Babu and Kaveri also advise her and say if you hate the idea of married life so much, why don't you throw away your thaali? Babu cries and says I want to see you live happily with your husband. Anjali says I will make my decision tomorrow morning.

At night, she has a dream that her mother comes to her and tells her that she should live with Ashok. She says you can't stay angry with people for too long. One day he will change and ask you for forgiveness...etc, she said pretty much what they all said. What a selfish family!

Sundaram and co got to Chak's house. Chak states the agreement to them - Maya will get 2 kodi rupees, house in Chennai, Pondicherry and Coimbature, two cars...but the company will only be in Ashok's name as he and Chak are the ones who bought it to this level. Also in the agreement, Chak has cut all relations with Maya and Raja. Raja says all of this belongs to us but you have only given us 10%! Sundaram and Chak start arguing, but Babu and Maya tel them to stop. Ashok says everyone is speaking except Anjali madam? (They changed Prajin's voice-it doesnt suit him) Anjali says I made up my own mind to come and live with you as your wife, trust me.

Sundaram waits outside a house and a van pulls up with the rowdies who captured Guna. Guna shouts and says these people have kidnapped me. Sundaram says it is I who told them to do that....thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Friday's Episode:
Sundaram tells Guna its time he starts being a man. He needs to hit the people who cheated him so bad, that they will be in pain. He winds him up, and Guna marches in, and slaps Dhanalakshmi, Rajkumar and co. They shout out and he tells them never to mess with anyone again. He goes back and Ayyappan is also there with Sundaram. Both of them praise him and say that Ayyappan has a job for Guna to do for a few days, its not good, but it will make him a stronger person. Sundaram also lets him see Suja before he goes, convinces him not to tell Manjula that he is going. Guna leaves with Ayyappan's bro.

The night before Anjali goes to Ashok's place, she gives money from her own savings to Jeeva, for when he goes to Dubai. He praises her and says she is like a God to him.

Thilaga cries to Anjali and reveals that the only reason she worked for Ashok is so she could take revenge on him for ruining Anjali's life. She says I only want the best for you. Anjali says I understand you, but I will never understand him, Thilaga, if I return back as a dead body, you have to light the kolli for me. Kaveri is walking past at this point, runs in and shouts. She says we didn't send you to die, we want you to live happily. Anjali promises they will all be happy and the three sisters cry together.

Next morning Anjali arrives at Chak's place and half screen shows Ashok torturing her...thodarum
Maasila2 thumbnail
My first time ever updating...

Mon. Sept 24
Anjali, Kaveri, Babu and Vennila arrive at Ashok's house. Anj asks the others to leave as they will be insulted by Chak and Ashok. THey insist that it is murai that they come with her. As Anj said, Chak and Ashok arrive and insult Anj's family. Kaveri asks if she can go in to take aarthi for Anjali at least then leave but Chak and Ashok don't agree. Babu says that he realizes that Anjali will be tortured in this house from hearing the way those to talk and he asks Anjali to come home w/him (Finally - someone w/sense in this family 👏 ) Ashok says if Anj leaves, the agreement will be null and void and Raja won't get teh money. Babu says, "Paravailla" and try to take Anj home but she insists that she will try to live w/Ashok (Where is your sense woman???) Ashok and Chak insult the family more and an insulted Vennila asks Anj to come home too but Anj is firm. Finally the family leaves and Anj enters the house.

Supriya is sitting at a restaurant and we see Sid walking towards her. A waiter runs into him and Sid demands an apology which turns into a mini-fight. Sid finally gets to Supriya and begins his kaadhal puraanam. She's still worried as bad things keep happening each time she tries to tell him her love and says Sid should forget her. He says its all coincidence and almost convinces her. She is about to tell him she loves him when the flower vase on thier table breaks. She freaks out and insists this is fate that they shouldn't be together (Frankly, I'd be happy if he went along with that but... 🤔 ) He tells her it was just the wind and she asks how come no other table was affected then? He keeps trying to convince her when the waiter from earlier shows up and there's another argument w/him and Sid. Scene ends w/ a sad Supriya.

Ashok is in the house and runs into the assistant that hates Anj (for the life of me I cannot remember his name) who tells Ashok that Chak is very upset and worried about Anj being in this house. He even offers to kill Anj for Ashok (I think Anj could probably take this dude on easily). Ashok just laughs and asks where she is. Assistant says she's getting ready for work. Ashok sees Anj about to leave and asks her where she's going. She answers and he repeats, "Siddarth oda mill-likku vellai paaka pora?" He asks her to bring the shoes he asked her to polish earlier then leave for work. As she goes in, he asks Chak to come and watch. When Anj hands him the shoes, he drops one and asks her to bring it back(he is standing on the second floor so she has to go down the stairs to get he shoe then bring it back up)He keeps repeating this (dropping the shoe and asking her to pick it up) and the scene ends.
Maasila2 thumbnail
Thanks for the comments guys!!!

I'll try to update when I can... these have to be a bit brief cuz i'm a little short of time but...

A quick recap of Tuesday:

Chak is not happy that Anj is back w/Ashok and is worried that she will be a danger to his son. He asks Ashok to keep her from going to work so she will be all alone w/no support.
Jeeva and Supriya's mom try to convince Sup to leave Sid. Jeeva thinks Sid can't be trusted because he's Chak's son and Sup's mom doensn't want her to become a 2nd wife and suffer the same humiliation that she felt. Sup then tells them both that she was confused before but now she realizes that she loves Sid and will marry him (pochu da...😕 )
Jeeva heads to Dubai but is sad that Anj couldn't see him off. Vennila and Babu fight because she suspects him and Devaki. During the fight, she lets it out that Devaki is in Sundaram's house.

Wed Sept. 26

Anjali is headed to work when Ashok stops her and orders not to work. He repeats that if she doesn't do as he says, the agreement won't work and Raja will lose the $. Anj says that she came to live w/him because her mother would want it ---not because of the agreement. She wants to live w/Ashok. He tells her that he doesn't want to live with her, though. She says she'll wait for him to thiruthafy (change). He says she should resign and she agrees. Before she leaves he tortures her by pouring cold water on her ( ❓ 😕 I don't quite get this.). He tells her to go resign in her wet dress and asks Chak (who was watching all of this) if he is happy now. (Won't her wet dress dry quick enough in the Chennai heat?)

[Great, another serial where the wife is tortured and silently accepts it...why don't any of them go to the cops? Or leave?]

Devaki is cooking for Sundaram when Babu enters and asks her to come with him. She refuses and Sund tells Babu to go back to his wife. Babu refuses and insists that Devaki comes w/him. Vennila comes in to hear him say that. She asks Devaki to come home w/ her and Babu so they can sit down and discuss things so they can decide who it will be , Devaki or vennila. Devaki says that Babu is Ven's husband and she should correct his behavior. Devaki is working for Sundarum and will do only what he says. Sundaram asks her to go in and bring him another dosai 😆. Babu then leaves dissappointed. Ven asks Sundarum to kick Devaki out but Sund says Devaki is a good person and only Babu is at fault. Ven also leaves angry.

Anj goes to Vedha Mills (still in the wet outfit). Vedha and Sid are concerned about Anj. She tells them what happened this morning and offers her resignation. Vedha accepts the resignation so Ashok won't hurt Anj but tells her that living w/him again is stupid move (Right on Vedha, you tell her), they won't stop until she's dead. Anj repeats that her mom wanted this and she won't disobey her mom (Indha maadhiri oru amma irundha podhum - yedhakku villian?)Sid tells Anj that she shouldn't make decisions when emotional - think about this completely. She repeats the mom sentiment. He asks about her IAS dreams and she says she forgot about that long ago.

Night time at Chak's house -

Anj is studying (I thought she gave up her IAS dreams?) Ashok gets home and the assistant tells him that Anj has an Exam tom. If she takes it, she will just have to something else (sorry I kind of missed this) and she will be a collector. We can't let her do that. Ashok agrees and orders anj not to go to the exam tom. She pleads w/him to let her go. She'll do anyhing he says if he lets her go to the exam. He asks her to do 50 thopukaranums (I don't know the English equivalent for this...) with her book on her head. He then asks Gopal (that's the assistan't name!) to slap Anj to pay her back for slapping him. (btw, ashok says this in a Coimbature accent that's kinda funny although the whole wife torture thing is getting old...)
Maasila2 thumbnail
Thanks guys! 😃

Today's update is a little brief but here you go...

Thurs. Sept 27

Ashok and Gopal insult Anj some more but eventually leave her to study. The next scene is Anj taking her exams.

Devaki is alone in the house when Babu enters. She runs from him and he threatens to start drinking again if she doesn't talk to him (When a girl literally runs away form you, it means that she's just not that into you, Babu 😆) devaki tells him to leave but Babu says that Vennila keeps accusing him of having an affair and torturing him everyday so why not make it true? Devaki refuses and Babu is abiut to drink when Sundarum enters and tells him to leave. Babu keeps going on about Devaki and Sundarum slaps him and throws him out (I gotta say, I like this rowdy Sundarum - now go beat up Ashok and save Anj) Devaki offers to leave but Sundaarum says that he'll make a good decision (oru naala modivu) soon.

Ads - there was an ad for MAsthana Masthana in there with Mallika in a Madisaaru - the romantic round. looks interesting...

- I kinda ff thru this so sorry if I missed anything -
Supriya arrives at work and flirts w/ Sid. She goes to her desk and there's a giant pic of Sid (the one from his office) w/ a knife in it.There's a letter stuck to it saying basically to love Supriya means death for Sid 🤣 . Supriya freaks out and leaves. Veda and Sid investigate to find out that the 1st to arrive in teh office was Sid but he was wearing a different outfit. THey both suspect Ashok.

Anj is sleeping when Ashok enters and scares her awake by screaming in her ear. She says that she's tired from studying all day and has another exam tom. Ashok says since she's honest w/ him, he will give her chance. He flips a coin - heads means she can go back to sleep but tails means she has to stand awake all night long. Its heads and he says nobody wants to see her win so she loses. He orders to stand awake all night long while he sleeps. He wakes at 2 and she's still standing. He wakes again at 4 and she's asleep. We have dramatic music and th scene ends.

Honestly, Anjali should slap Ashok and get out, that would be the smart thing to do...but then again are there ever really any smart women in serials? 😛

Btw, i won't be able to do the updates tomorrow and possibly Mon. Tues should be good. Can anyone else do them?
Edited by Maasila2 - 16 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Summary for Friday:
- Ashok makes anjali stay up all night, and lets her go to the exam all tired.

- An old couple with a small granddaughter come to Sundaram's house. The girl has no mother and they are looking for a wife for their son in law. Even though he does not want to marry again, he said ok for his child's sake. They see Devaki and are impressed by her. They tell sundaram, who says she is a widow, and they say that's fine as their SIL is also a widower.

- Sundaram speaks to Devaki about it and she refuses staright away. He then gets angry and says you still like babu, and you are waiting for Vennila to die so you can be with him. Devaki cries and Sundaram says the only way to remove my doubt is for you to marry.

- Ayyappan's bro comes to visit Sundaram, and sees Devaki there, with Sundaram talking to her, but they done see him. He rushes home and takes a big knife. Ayyappan stops him...thodarum