Anjali September 07 archives

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Monday's Episode:
Ayyappan walks out of the place where Devaki is working, without seeing her. Sundaram sees her and recognises her as Babu's ex-girlfriend. She cries and says she keeps running away as Babu has been going after her, ever since her husband died, and she doesn't want to do dhrogam to Vennila. Plus, she witnessed a murder and is being chased for that too. Sundaram realises that it's Ayyappan who's after her, and says its best for you to stay in my house. I'll protect you from Babu and anyone else. Devaki refuses, but he puts a firm face and says you WILL come with me, when I come to collect you.

Sid sees Manmathan shouting at Supriya for her work and chases him away. He says to Supriya I am happy that you came back to work because I asked you to. She says I came because it's my work, I just took two days off, thats all. She then says that she is uncomfortable that Sid is singling her out like that and talking to her a long time. He says I heard you are always nice to everyone. Why are you different with me? She walks off to the other side of the room, and they look at each other from there. Romantic music plays.

Anjali comes to Sid and says I heard you went to Supriya's house. I will tell you something as you're relation. You can't carry on living in Ganga's memory...Supriya is a good person. Sid says why are you telling me this? She laughs and says women like a man who says things directly, etc and advises him to tell supriya his feelings and keep her happy, and not be like Ashok.

Sundaram goes back to Devaki's workplace to take her home. She says I cant stay at you're place, then Babu will see me. He says if you don't come, you will die. That killer you saw is my boss. He's a good person, but he kills for a living. And he will kill you if he sees you. But you come with me, and you will be safe, from Babu, even. Just then someone says Ayyappan is coming and Sundaram tells Devaki to hide. He comes in and says I have found out that the eye witness is somewhere around here, lets go and find her and kill her....THODARUM

For all the Anjali fans who want to watch Monday's episode online, here's the link, thanks to Meli👏

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/YYi2cFc/Anjali-195

Edited by brinny_g - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharan_19 thumbnail
Hey friends a very short update of tuesday's anjali as this also i saw little if some one update it eloborately it will be well and good .
It starts with the same scene as ayyappan and his brother comes to sundaram and talk abt devaki that they knew that was her and they are asking sundaram to come and help them to find devaki and kill her ,
But sundaram is getting shock to hear this and devaki is also shown hiding and lishening to these people talking ?
Then sundaram is telling ,i will go with ur thambi sorry ya i forgot his name ,
Ayyappan is not happy ,and sundaram is telling that u r a big shot why u r coming with us and i will go with ur thambi and then 2 brothers leave that place and where sundaram is seeing devaki and waving his hand not to worry and to stay here it self?
Then comes anjali 's house:
Suja is getting ready to school ,and jeeva is getting her ready by putting her uniform and then suja is asking why mama u always advise all in this house and then she is asking jeeva to tell some THIRUKURAL as he always tells or daily tells that ,
On the other side PM (periayamma ) is eating dosai ,and kaveri is serving her sambhar and chutney,
And kaveri is coming and telling suja that ur mama is always like this and he loves to talk abt thirukurual and advise others ???
And then kaveri is asking her MIL to serve sambhar and MIL is shouting to come there to serve her and asking what the hell ur doing or standing there?
And here comes our great THILAGA :
Thilaga is hurry to to office and so she is ordering kaveri to make dosai for her ,but kaveri is telling as MIL Is eating i will make her dosai first and then to u ,
Now the fighting starts":
This thilaga is telling i am the one going to office and she is going to stay here only and why cant she eat dosai later after she leaves,
And MIL is angry and tells YANNA THIMIRULA pasuraya ?
and from the hall side where jeeva is sitting is hearing this ,
and keveri is telling dont talk like this as ur mama is sitting and hearing all these ,so please stop fighting ,
And thilaga is telling i will talk as jeeva mama is not coming here once in a while and as he is staying here in t he whole in this house i will talk like this only and then goes to jeeva and ask i am i right ? and jeeva is also telling u r right to thilaga,
and then ask his amma to come and eat later after thilaga leaves ,and PM is getting more angry and coming and fighting with jeeva and telling why are u insulting and supporting them and making me to come in bwn breakfast ,so the fight is starting in the house and thilaga is getting angry with all these 3 and try to leaves the house ??
HERE comes our anjali ?? wow super ,she looks so cute in light florocent green white ? her hair looks loose and her make up so nice and today she looks so cute yaar?
She comes pushes thilaga and ask her to go and eat dosai and then leaves to her office ,
But this thilaga is fighting with anjali tht are u a big shot or big person that u will come and tell me and i have to lishen to u or what?
But our anjali gave a BIG SLAP super anjali ,i will agree with u ,u must have given this when she went to work with ashok and when he called thilaga in her mobile to talk abt A JOKE ,this is very late dear anjali,
Then thilaga goes inside .
Here comes our romeo SIDDARTH office":
Siddarth is coming from his room and searching for his mom VEDA to have lunch:
On the way he finds supriya with her friend i dont remember her name but she will wear glasses ,
and then she also sees sidd coming and seeing her and she pretends as if she is doing some work ,
And then siddarth is coming to anjali who is sitting in her cabin or desk ,
and asking anjali why now it is lunch break and why are u not going for lunch and why are u sitting like this ?
And then anjali is wearing dark florocent green dress ,this is also looking her cute in this episode ? i love to see her in this ,
And anjali is telling u r asking abt this to me or to supriya ,and telling him she is there and why cant u go and ask her?
For that romeo vs boom boom maddu siddarth is getting angry and telling ,u r the one sitting here so i am asking u only and not any one else and tries to leave and veda comes and tell ,hey come sidd i am searching u ,come it is lunch break we can go and have and come ,
Sidd does not agree and tells mom daily i am coming with u only for a change i want to have lunch here in my office as as i have to go for a long distance and come to office ,
VEDA see's supriya and gives a smile and then leaves ,
And sidd is going to his room,
Supriya is coming to anjali and asking her come let us to and eat lunch ?
Phone comes to anjali 's desk ,anjali answers the call where siddarth is asking asking anjali to give the call to supriya ,and supriya is not willing to call and she is asking her to tell that she had gone to lunch ?
but then anjali is telling siddarth wants to talk with u and have lunch with u ,please answer this call,
then she is talking with siddarth with so romantic voice telling daily i am having lunch with anjali and i want to have lunch with her only ,
but our sidd is not agree or happy with this and asking her to come to his room and wants to have lunch with him ,and then she cuts the call ,And telling anjali if he calls i should go va, then anjali is telling please go as sidd is calling u and he is more wanting to talk with u some thing why cant u go and ask what he wants and what he tells ?
Then anjali calls supriya ,ok then vaa namma poi lunch sapidallam ?? and now supriya is showing her love to siddarth ,iyoo kadavulee ,
She tells anjali wait outside i will just ask sidd what and then come so we can have lunch?
as sidd has told supriya ,i will be waiting for u so u have 2 tome ,
Kadavulle ,so stupid scene,
She enters inside ,where siddarth is having one dancing doll of lovers in glass piece where he looks supriya so romantic look ,
and then she tells why did he call and she has to go and have lunch as it is just 1 hr and daily she has lunch with anjali so please tell me why he is asked her to come to his room ,and then tells all will think bad if we are here for a longer time ,
That doll of lovers being so close is dancing for one love music ,
And sidd is asking if i call why did u come ? even u like me ,
every day u r having lunch with anjali and why not today with me , she is standing so romantic ,
and then sidd is coming close to her and telling ,i have lost my wife and i like u so much as bsc my mom veda likes u so much ,and then i will tell u one kavithai which u have to tell me good result for my love ,as i love u he tells indirectly ,
supriya comes as if she does not like him and tells that she has decided not to marry as considering her family ??/
Then bla bla bla siddarth is telling some kavithai and then comes his intention and telling what is the use of book and then at the end what is the use or meaning for rose flower ,and both comes near ,
guess pa ,
what would have happen?
The dancing glss doll which was so romatic falls down and breaks?
Bull shirt scene ,this is symbolic show that their love is going to break,
and at the end they show supriya in one side and ganga ie deepa venket on other side and then Thodarum or FREEZE.
I HAVE A FEELING THAT SIDDARTH AND SUPRIYA LOVE IS GOING TO BREAK OR SHE IS GOING TO DIE LIKE ,
Deepa venket as they showed that glass doll dancing for love song is blash BREAK.
So i have a feeling supriya is going to die soon ,as shown with deepa venket ,and glass is broken .
sharan_19 thumbnail
Hey friends her is the update of anjali of wednesday:

SIDDARTH 'S OFFICE ;

Starts with the same scene siddarth is talking with supriya about what is the use and purpose of rose and can u tell me the meaning and telling some kavithai to her ,and then she is coming close to him and suddenly the GLASS DOLL OF LOVERS is breaking down by falling down and then this supriya and siddarth are shocked and then supriya is very upset looks at that broked pieces and then goes out of that room and then after she leaves siddarth again sees that broked pieces and then he is telling ,
Roja flower is the meaning of love ,

Second scene at one shopping center :

Where they show one man buying some tamil literature book and then devaki is coming there to get some thing and she is going all the sides of that shop to buy some thing and there vennila is also coming to get some thing and then she is also going around that shop to buy some thing by holding a basket in her hand and then at the end davaki and vennila meet and devaki is shocked to see vennila and then devaki is telling please dont dont mistake me and as bsc i did not want to stay in your house i left ???
for that venilla is getting more angry and asking her why didn't u die still ? why are u hurting my feelings ,? why did u do wrong that day ? when my athai saw u and scolded u? u r not a proper girl ? u r a bad lady which i have seen ??? why didn't u die after that incident???
Why did u leave the house if u did not any thing wrong?

I have got cancer ,and i thought i will not live for more years but when i saw babu ,i liked him so i married and u r coming and crossing my life ? i dont want to loose my hubby? and goes on scolding devaki?

This devaki is telling after leaving ur house i did not come to your life ie ,i did not meet babu or u ??? Wrong thing ,she is hiding the scene where babu came to her working house and talked ??? why did not hide devaki??

Then vennila is asking why dont u marry some on so that my hubby babu wont come to u as, bsc u have lost ur hubby ,my hubby babu is coming back to u and having pity on u and this i dont like she tells ?
DEVAKI does not agree
she tells that i will not allow any men to be side of me as i did not forget my hubby ,and till the end i will be in his rememberance ? so i will not marry again ,and do sin or drogam to my hubby ??

Then both are talking like this and then she tells devaki better u leave this town ?? or go some other place which will do fine or else u have to die ??/Devaki tells what all i tell now u will not lishen or believe???

Siddarth house;

Siddarth is thinking of ganga and her picture of sidd.He is thinking of her and shown more upset and then in his bed supriya picture of dream comes and talks a kavithai and tells i love u and bla bla ,he gets up his bed and then tries to leave the room ,veda comes in and tells why dont u marry supriya and as she is good girl and so so so so............

Then our romeo siddarth tells ,in the day time i will forget ganga and at night i will always think of ganga and some times i will talk with her and i am scared that i might get mad or insane bsc of talking like this when she is no more and so when i saw supriya on my first sight she was good ,her vegam and her smartness her intelligent made me my mind to weavering ?? ie THADUMATTRAM ,mom i am sorry here after i will not talk with supriya ,and i cant forgot my ganga and she is only my life .

Ganga 's reply for this : She does not agree and asks siddarth to marry supriya and i will be happy to make her my daughter - in law and so tell her your love and get married ?? so annoying sentence she tells that she has forgotten ganga long time back ,and also tells that if u r my son - inlaw i would have not accept your happiness of getting married to any one ,but as bsc u r my son now i like u to be happy and get married to any one ,and i like supriya to be your wife and so u go and tell ur love soon ,

siddarth is telling i got thadumattram and went to her house and then called her for lunch and had lunch with supriya is he is refusing but veda is not accepting this ???
And they show the picture of siddarth which is portaited by ganga falls by heavy winds

stupid siddarth u r really insane??? u dont know what is love and life ? and how can u forget ganga ?? one photo of ganga is in his room and is very nice ie,deepa venket 's.

Then comes manjula to that VALLGA VALLMUDAN 'S HOUSE:

BOTH dhanalakshmi is also there and he is asking him money and she is scolding her to give ,and this man is asking him to be in his bedroom for 2 days every week or month or else pay his money or kadanback??
so snnoying scne which baskar is showing ,
she is beating him and dhana is telling see her hands has placed in your face and telling him are u happy ?
at the end dhana is telling call ANJALI OR ELSE TO HIS HOUSE ??
SO STUPID SCENE ,THEN THEY SHOW A NEGECTIVE PICTURE OF ANJALI IS BEING IN TROUBLE WITH THIS VALLGA VALLAMUDAN AND
THEN THODARUM.OR FREEZE???
brinny_g thumbnail
5th Wednesday's Update:
Sid is talking all romantic with Supriya, and she is also smiling. As he walks closer to her, the glass figurine of the couple breaks. Supriya looks upset and walks out. Sid is also sad.

Vennila and Devaki are shopping in a supermarket, when they run into each other. Devaki turns away, but Vennila shouts at her and says when you left, I thought you died, why didn't you? Where are you now, and what happened between you and Babu? Devaki says she cannot say where she lives and even Babu doesnt know. Again Vennila wishes Devaki was dead, and says you are coming in my way. I was going ready to die, but I fell in love with Babu, and I want to live happily with him. Devaki says what shall I do and Vennila says, get married again - it's the only way Babu will forget you. Devaki cries and says I thought you're body only had cancer, but it's you're mind too. I only have my husband in my heart, I can't marry anyone else. Vennila says leave this town then. Devaki says nothing and goes away.

Sid is looking at a pic of himself and imagining Ganga's face next to his. Then he imagines Supriya reciting some poetry. Veda comes in, and advises Sid to marry Supriya. She says if I was you're MIL, then I wouldn't want you to marry again. But you are my son, and I can't watch you cry over you're dead wife. Tell Supriya your love bravely. Sid says he cannot forget Ganga. He forgets her during the day, but in the night, he sometimes talks to her without realising. Veda tells him to forget Ganga, even she has forgotten her. She says you should replace Ganga's pic with supriya's photo. Only when you make these changes, you will be better.

Dhanalakshmi takes Manjula to that Vallga Vallamudan's house. He says you owe me ten lakhs, but you can pay me back, by living with me each week for two years. Manjula slaps him, and he just laughs. Dhanalakshmi says either you do this, or pay the money back. Or people will come to you're house and beat you. Manjula cries, and Dhanalakshmi says there is one other way. Bring Anjali to sign something....freeze negative screen shot of Vallga Vallamudan grabbing Anjali's arm...THODARUM
brinny_g thumbnail
6th Thursday's Update:
Manjula says our family is not like that. Vallga guy (his name is Rajkumar) says I either want the money, you or Anjali. Dhanalakshmi tells Manjula to think about it.

She sits on the road crying. Anjali goes past and asks her what the matter is. Manjula explains about the financial problems and that they are threatening her, but she misses out the extra things they asked. Anjali says give me the address, I will go and talk to them. Manjula says no at first, but then says I will come with you tomorrow.

Vennila tells her athai that she saw Devaki in the supermarket. Athai wonders the same, I thought she was dead. She keeps saying bad stuff as usual about Devaki and Babu, and warns Vennila not to tell Babu she saw Devaki. Vennila's dad comes and tells his sis that Vennila should be happy, and not to bring her death early by worrying her like this. He says if Babu is too bad, he will take care of it, but Vennila's happiness is important and he tells her not to argue with Babu.

Later on, Vennila is waiting while Babu is working in the other room. Athai comes and tell her to go to sleep, but she wants to wait for him to finish work. Athai says all men do this, they work or watch tv, then when the wife has gone to bed, they will be on the phone to their lover. Vennila goes to Babu's room and asks him whose phonecall he's waiting for. He gets annoyed, then she says I saw Devaki today. Immediately his face lights up. Vennila says you're reaction is so obvious, where are you keeping her? Babu says all this suspicion will kill you. Vennila says oh, so you want me to die then? She repeats again and again I will find where you are keeping her, I won't die.

Manjula and Anjali wait to see Rajkumar. Manjula is full of tension, and she says I have to be at the hospital early, got lots of work to do (I cant believe this woman 😡 😡 ). Anjali says thats ok, you go, I will see him on my own. Manjula gets up, and he comes in, with his hands folded saying Vallga Vallamudan...thodarum
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

September 7th update

( after a long time I updates here...its cause of the someones arrival😉...seems like the story will pick up now😃 )

Greedy Manjula brings Anjali to the financier's office and makes up an excuse about having an urgent work to do and escaped from there, Anjali agrees to talk with alone. At his office, he welcomes her and tries to misbehave..Anjali shows him a few karate tricks… 😆😆😆

On her way out, she meets Ashok who come there to her "rescue". somebody has called him and informed him..Anjali ask him to stop his drama as she knows its him who hired that financier to loan money to her SIL and ask for surety from her so they will face problems and she will run to him and beg him to help her. That will never happened, she knows to handle things as she is a fire, if anyone tries to come near her, she will burn them. She also says he should find a good hospital and admits his friend there. Just go inside and see foe yourself. 😆😆He call him a creep for hiring someone to misbehave toward his own wife, he will rot in hell🤢 (haha😆…good one here by 5rat…but please shows us more expressions lady😭….I did expect a lots from you as you had good dialogs to deliver😉)

Ashok goes straight to Guna and scold him. Just cause of his wife Manjula, his wife got into trouble and blames him for that. He also threatens him. Guna for once speaks up against Ashok…only chickens have a body guard with them, as they are afraid. 😆😆 ( very good one, Guna😆😆)Ashok is humiliated now. Guna advice him to be a good hubby, his sister is a good girl. He should try to act like a good hubby instead of running into Anjali and beg her to live with him, he (Guna) has failed to be good husband and that why his wife has went over the limit. Ashok is pissed off but his friend drags him away from there. ( wow..I liked Guna's new attitude👏 Hopes he keeps on this way…and gives a dose to his creepy and shame to be a called a woman wife…manjula😡😡🤢)

Commissioner comes to a creepy place. A guy sees him and goes into a mechanic shop, commissioner follows him and someone comes up from under the a car…its none other than Ponpandiyan…they do show us the flashback scene of RR cries on his so called death body…..FREEZE ( I hope PP wont romance too much around RR and for once act like a real cop like Arase, Poo😉..do u hear??? Stay away from that crazy lady RR😡)

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
sharan_19 thumbnail
Hey friends i will update today's episode for very brief and short as GHOST IS COMING TODAY ..................

SAME SCENE OF FRIDAY'S ":

PONPANDIYAN AND COMM: He is going to search ponpandian and he is coming out of lorry and he is talking with him for some time telling how are u ? and telling how long u r going to be like this and then telling Anjali is being tourtured by rr eshwari and he is telling poor anjali should not be given trouble and then he is asking ponpandian to meet rr eshwari or to call her and talk so that here after she will not give trouble to anjali

And also telling i will suspend her from her job ,if she does like this again and again? and then he askes him to transfer and also tells him i will give trouble to ashok and chaks and his family from today and find out the murder thru this ???

Then he tells poor anjali and appavi anjali should not b given trouble any more i will call rr eshwari and talk with her and he tells some dialogue like rat will be running all over the place and we have to trap that rat by using our trick and so i will also trap ashok and chakravathy by following him outside the house and find the culprit and prove it ??

Then comes guna and his wife ,------------ Guna gives nice dose and scolding to her and she is asking i had called anjali as bsc she has lots of people to help like ashok is there for her and her dad,akka ,thangai,anna ,and friends ,
so only i took or told her to rajkumar ? but if i had gone who will save me ,and asking guna will u come and save me or else my anna or appa would have come to save me ???

Then guna is scolding her this is not good house wife doing ? and u r thinking so criminal like others ladies dont think or even do it ,why didn't u go to rajkumar 's room and why did u make her to sit in his room ? as he is telling u r not at all a human ,who had sold our own kid to some one ,and what for anjali (nathanaar)sister in law and scolding her and telling abt his mom had told not to beat wife's and so i will not and i am not beating u from the first ?? the day i got married ?/? and then tells here after i will give u punishment and so i will not talk with u ,and she goes and cries in to one room and he is getting angry????

THEN COMES PONPANDIAN AND RR ESHWARI: He is calling rr and telling abt his being alive and only bsc of his duty he had done like this and rr eshwari first mistakes him and them after knowing he is alive she is crying ,and talking what is duty ? for duty u will tell u r dead ? so some sentiment dialogues ???

Then ponpandiyan is sees babu coming from shop as he is calling from PCO and then he cuts the call telling dont trouble anjali as she is innocent and appavi ponnu and she was not reason for all these and for that she is telling ok ok tell me where are u and i will not trouble any one here after in a rude manner and she is not happy abt this ???

THEN COMES OUR ANGEL GUEEN ANJALI IN SHOP: Anjali is shopping chappal for kaveri and babu is searching for her and sees her in slipper shop and asking why did u come there after getting gift and i was searching for u ,she is telling not for me anna for kaveri and he is asking do u know what size is for her ? and she tells i know as both mine and her's are same ? and so on and babu tells anjali he wants to call some on in PC booth and so he goes ???

And calls some one and asks for money which he wanted them to given and then rr eshwari comes and mistakes that babu called her like ponpandian and gives him beats and trouble and then anjali comes after shopping and she is also trying to explain that both did not call or do any thing wrong ,as we had come here to shop and then she calls her or pulls her for police station and anjali is telling if some one calls like ponpandian why dont u go and ask that man who is sitting near phone ??and we all know he is died and how can he try to call u and so on.............

This rr eshwari is really insane and idiot who does not think stright and very much welcome to trouble anjali like this and how many times will u go and give or call her to police station ? i dont know ?

Then both anjali and babu leaves and then rr goes and ask that PC man who is standing ,and she ask abt ponpandian his appearance and so on..............

He also tells that is only him but wearing longi and she ask for what number he called and he gives rr number and she cries again then ask him which side he went and so on and then she goes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,????

SIDDARTH MEETING SUPRIYA AND GIVING HER LOVE CARD: STUPID SCNE FRIENDS PLEASE DONT LAUGH :

Here comes our boom boom maddu ,he goes and search for supriya and while searching she is with manmathan and other person and doing work ? romeo is asking other 2 men's to go out and gives supriya this card and then tells he loves him so much and tells that old kavithai of rose and rose is for love whom they give for lovers and then supriya first sees that and smiles by looking inside and thens he comes near him and stands and smile at her and then she goes and stand with some kind of irritation and as if she does not like him ..............????

Then romeo goes and again tells abt he loves him and then tells some more kavithai stupidly and then tells SUPRIYA I THINK U DONT LIKE ME AS THE WAY U SEE ME ,U HESITATE ME AND GOES AND STANDS THERE which seems to be know or shown that u hate me or dont like me and so on?

HERE COMES THE GHOST LAUGH AND BREAK THE GLASS??/? NICE SCENE PA ALL SHOULD SEEN GANGA IS laughing at these 2 and scaring them ,and they both seemed to be scared and do u know why ganga is laughing as siddarth told supriya is better than ganga ,bsc he tells i was thinking abt ganga whole of my life and when u entered in my life supriya i feel ur better thatn ganga???

THODARUM OR FREEZE ...........???

Ganga is breaking the glass and scaring both these romeo and juliet and going to kill supriya ,,,thru ashok ???
These 2 nuts are standing as scared .
brinny_g thumbnail
Tueday's Episode:
While Sid is romancing Supriya, the glass breaks and a woman's laugh is heard. Supriya gets scared but this doesn't seem to bother Sid! He says its just the noise of the glass breaking, and he carries on asking her to marry him, if not for his sake, then for his mum's sake. Supriya cries and says no, I can't marry you, I just can't. I will leave this job because I can't look at you're face or your eyes, I'm sorry. If I stay any longer, I will end up accepting your love. As she walks off, he pleads with her, but she apologises again and runs off, dropping the card that he gave her.

Dhanalakshmi meets with the men she worked with to cheat Manjula. She says I've got a new victim for us to cheat. And Rajkumar also has his eye on her. She then gives them pretend roles like last time such as financiar, builder, etc and tells them to act well. Just then Guna comes in, having heard everything. He says so you cheated us, and you're also going to cheat others?? Dhanalakshmi says I'm not scared and speaks some big dialogues about herself and tells him to go. He says he won't leave until she gives him the documents that Manjula and Anjali signed. He doesnt mind if he kills her and goes to jail, as she made his life hell. Dhanalakshmi and co laugh at him, and he just slaps her down and tries to attack her, but her men come and beat him up. Manjula comes in and cries and tells them to stop. She asks him why he went there and he said he came for Anjali's sake. Dhanalakshmi says to Manjula, I was going to ask Rajkumar to let you off, but now you're husband hit me, you are going to pay back everything to him. If you don't then...she whispers something in Manj's ear and it must be horrible as she cries in shock. She then gets them chucked out.

Supriya tells Anjali that she rejected Sid but Anjali insists that Supriya loves him because her face shows it. Supriya says how can I marry him, look at my family, I have no father. Would Veda accept me as a DIL? Anjali says love is always bigger than everything else. He was already married and had the nerve to say his love, so why can't you accept? She then says I don't want you to throw away you're life away, and end up like me. Go and speak to him.

Supriya goes to Sid's office and apologises for the way she talked to him. She said she couldn't tell him her feelings openly like he did. She tells him to look away as she's too shy to talk when he's looking at her. She tells him about her mum and says this is the reason she rejected him. She then says she will tell him her decision. but needs to go and drink some water first. Sid waits in his office and Manmathan comes in to ask him to sign some files. Sid tells him to come back later as he is in the middle of something important. Just as Manmathan is near the door, to leave, Supriya opens it from outside, and the door smashes in this face, making his nose bleed. Supriya is shocked, and camera flashes to the smahed glass figure, and broken window....thodarum
c_saratha thumbnail
WEDNESDAY'S UPDATE

MANMADHAN HEADS WITH FILES and irritates siddarth with silly cool
comments..
when he opens the door to leave, supriya opens too hitting him on his
nose thereby bleeding...
supriya thinks abt the "broken window" incidents and all the following
incidents

the cunning financier waits in the hospital to meet the doctor..anjali
notices hiim there
she asks the nurse whats he doing here? what happened?
nurse replies that he has heart problem..

babu sits beside his loose brother and advices him on his selfish act
listening to his wife

DIL shouts at sndaram and babu fo keeping their child and while all
this arguing
gunna cries
anjali takes sundaram and babu outside leaving gunna and his wife
back
anjali tells sundaram and babu that finanicier is inside and if we catch
him we will get the truth
sundaram says i'll take care of it and u leave home
sundaram asks babu to give his cell and calls iyyappan sir
babu stands there looking at his father

SCENCE 3:
finanicer walks into a house (dana's house_)
gundas and iyyappan ,sundaram follow him behind and also go inside
iyyapan and sundaram go inside
beat up financier
sundaram beats reddy and him and tries to get the truth
iyyapan threatens reddy to get the documents by morning and take
the financier
iyyapan kidnaps financie
iyyapan brother warns reddy once again and leavs the place with
financier

SCENCE4:
siddarth enters a hotel
he calls supriya to come to that hotel
that idioitic PA looks at him and makes a call to ASHOK and informs
him abt the identity and what he is upto

supriya enters the hotel looking for siddarth
she goes near ASHOK dressed as siddarth
she starts her dialogue with him turned back
she says not to turn back
"idhu nalla alagana yedam
lobbyku vara vara 1000 violins play pana mary iruku
what u asked for a long time i wanted to tell you here"
ashok tries to turn but supriya says not to turn as if we say i love u
face to face it gets over soon
i want to last long
see your mom is affectionate to me now i dun twant that to change
i will say it now as it is a good time
usually i dunt believe it
siddarth i love you
ashok is shocked hearing siddarth's name
he turns and looks at supriya and laughs like hell at her
idhukaga than kathutu irundhen
if u had said ashok i love u i wud have taken you away
see for u only i am fine not siddarth
she turns and runs back and hits on siddarth
she stand there glaring at him while ashok is far off..
siddarth and ashok face to face tomorrow...
THODARUM!!!
wait and watch exciting episode of DUAL ROLES OF PRAJAN
brinny_g thumbnail
Thursday's Episode:
Supriya cries to Sid and says I said my love to the wrong person all this time. I feel cheated, I cannot love you now. She runs off, and Ashok walks towards Sid. He says you were already married, and now you want another wife? I want Supriya and I won't let you two be together. Sid says you have won all this time, but now I will make sure you lose. He and Ashok stare at each other and he walks off.

Ashok goes home and shouts at Chak for keeping secrets from him. He says he saw Sid. Chak is shocked and says don't be silly, he is dead. Ashok says no, I saw him with Supriya. You have cheated me, Sid is your Chellapillai and you are lying to me. He keeps repeating you have cheated me, and he goes out. Chak is left looking shell shocked.

Sid and Supriya are thinking about each other, with all these sad love songs playing in the background (waste of time). Supriya's mum comes and asks her what happened? Did he cheat you, did he say bad things to you, I knew you shouldn't go for a married man. She advises her to forget Sid but Supriya looks at her dad's pic and all she sees is Sid.

Chak goes to see evil josiyar. He says you said something false. My son Sid is not dead, Ashok saw him. Josiyar says did I ever say, in my own words that Sid will die? I said clearly that Chidambaram would die, you would get Maya's inheritance, Ashok's marriage will go badly, etc...didn't these things happen? Chak says yes. Josiyar says now you need Sid on your side. Make sure you get him.

Devaki is sleeping and she hears shouting and hitting. She wakes up and opens the door and looks shocked...thodarum