Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Pubby

Thanks so much... yeah Junaid was looking HOT and he looked just as good if not better here in LA!!!!!! they celbrated his birthday here too, but they didn't cut a cake 😭
But the concert was so good... everyone was GREAT!! Juni and Raja had the best stage presence and got the most screams... πŸ˜›
Junaid just turned 25, they announced it at the concert and I was lucky enought to wish him personally and he shook my hand!! πŸ˜ƒ

lucky u...u met him.....in chicago,dey cut da cake n everybody was like mujhe bi chaiye ,mujhe bi khilaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sab bhooke the bichareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Harpreet is NOT 17-18! LMAO!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is 23...

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your vids! What row were you in, some of them are pretty upclose!
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanjonSharib_fa

^^ IZ he 23 or 25???
but his DOB iz dec/16 cuz dey celebrated in chicago...

Harry's bday is not on the 16 Junni's is!!! πŸ˜† And I thought u were a Junni fan lol... jks.. .Junni turned 25 while Harry 23  Ibelieve

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg! sumedha just looks gorgeous & sexy in that black ensemble!πŸ˜ƒ *wolf-whistle* god this girl is sexy! her hair is also so pretty, love the purple curled look on sumi.

haila.. i really want to meet her. hope she comes to singapore soon! i like mussarat's new hairdo. it's funky!πŸ˜›

thanks for the lovely pics jaanu. they are great!πŸ‘

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Mrs Sheikh thumbnail
@ sweet_m thanks soo much for telling me wot mauli said!..its was really bugging me because i couldnt hear!