Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_m thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Mauli and Raja (they came in da audience)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrVpn20tcJk[/YOUTUBE] Edited by sweet_m - 16 years ago
sweet_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_4sharuk

omg..thankx a bunch for uploading the pics n da videos...Junaid looks soo cute...i can't believe he wus able to go back n forth through da audience...here in SF he didn't even get halfway..haha...da glrz were going crazy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n it's soo sweet how they celebrated his birthday ..am sure they'll celebrate it again tonite @ LA too..how lucky.. 😳   πŸ˜‰

ur welcome dear...dat was for u esp junis birthday video😳

chicago girls r shareef u knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by sweet_m - 16 years ago
crazy_4ya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_m

ur welcome dear...dat was for u esp junis birthday video😳

aww..soo sweet....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒthankx once again....

chicago girls r shareef u knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha..i can tell from da video... a lil too shareef if u ask me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by crazy_4sharuk - 16 years ago
lilpatel00 thumbnail
hey!.. i was at the chicago show too.. i put a lil update up.. but havent got to putting up the pics or videos yet since i got finals this week!.. but thanks for this! i got a chance to shake junaids hands too.. wasnt he the cutest thing in the world?!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

haila harpreet is lookin' choo sweet & cute.😳
awww and junaid is such a cutie pie!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sumi looks pretty! thank god she isnt wearing the same outfit again.πŸ˜†
wow mussarat got a new hairstyle. haha he looks so funny.πŸ˜›
awwwww they are sooo sweet, they celebrated junaid's birthday.
omg i think i saw harpreet take aashirwaad from junaid, how sweet.
btw, how old did he turn? harpreet's def. older than him right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
sooo nice of them to sing happy birthday to him.😊

well thanks for the pics & the videos.
did you get any autographs? haha.
i hope you had fun...lol of course you did haha.πŸ˜†

mann i wish i could have gone, it would have been amazing! <3😳
and if only amanat was there...

siddh_v thumbnail
It was an awesome show here too in LA. The crowd was going crazy. All of them were so good.
kothra thumbnail

Lovely Pics...

Musarrat has a new hair style nwπŸ˜ƒ.

It seems u enjoyed alot..😳

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_m

OMG i met junaid n mali ,they shook my hand...i m sooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyy😳

I had sooo much fun....the concert was really gud....i enjoyed myself alot....everyone did a very gud job....they all sang three songs each....i liked them all.they were so down to earth esp harpreet n i didnt find any attitude in aneek(as all says dat he has a attitude prb)....there were many fans of raja n mussarrat n also my juniπŸ˜ƒ i screamed alot for him...all aunties were starring at meeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n i was "who cares"hahahah

but yea juni was the bestπŸ˜‰....he was rocking man n he shook my hand too😳i loved his performances..

the amazing thing was dat the theatre was full of peoples even though there was snowing n freezing outside.they r TRULY ROCKSTARS😊

i have spent alot of my time for uploading dis pics n videos....so thxx to banta hi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hi dear friend,

Thank you for the updates and may god bless you dear:)

have a nice day.

regards,

malaysiangirls

Mrs Sheikh thumbnail
hey guys..im from the junaid sheikh forum...those videos were great thanks 4 that!..i just wanted 2 know..on the videos where its junaid harpreet mauli n silly sumedha on stage..u know when theyre talking n then sumi goes over and stands next to maulis side n mauli says oh competition aagaya..well then harpreet says something a few lines after that about junaid but i cant catch wot he says...does any1 no? its just before when mauli goes "when some1 says junaid all the girls start 2 scream" does any1 know wot harpreet says? sum1 help mee!loll
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for sharing!! All the videos were GREAT!! I cant wait till I see them on sat!!! 😳 Here in Toronto