Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe that raja and aneek smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they call themselves singers???????????????
smoking is goign to ruin their voices sooo much!!!!

good thing none of them were ever my faves!!!
-Chicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bansari7

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe that raja and aneek smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they call themselves singers???????????????
smoking is goign to ruin their voices sooo much!!!!

good thing none of them were ever my faves!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweats thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilpatel00

Omg you guys...

i just got home from the concert in chicago!!! It was amazing!

Well when we first got there.. we got parking in the back of the building.. and we see Raja and Aneek outside smoking cigarettes (im serious guys.. i even asked them about they.. they said its hard to let go of a habit). Well me and my mom talked to them and since there was a snow storm in chicago tonight we asked how they liked the weather.. and they said they could handle the cold. Then when we finally parked our cars.. we saw Harpreet and Musharat outside in the parking lot.. and we got a chance to talk to them too.. we wished them good luck and everything.

Now time for the show.. First it was harpreet.. he did a good job... but i think people didnt pay attention that much since he was the first act..

then it was sumedha.. this girl looks sooo cute u guys.. she had a great voice.. literally a barbie doll

then it was musharat.. u guys.. when i heard thing guy sing.. i could not believe that he wasnt the winner of challenge 2007.. i wont lie.. he wasnt my favorite when the show was being telecast.. but to hear this guy in real life.. is amazing.. he was by far the best one there, and the audiences favorite.. i had chills literally in one of his songs.. and in another one of his songs.. his voice was so magical that i just wanted to cry.

then it was mauli.. well she wasnt too good with the singing.. i mean she was good but it felt like she was screaming into the mike.. but she connected with the audience soo well.. better than any of the others, she was not afraid of the stage one bit

then it was junaid!😳 my god this guy has got the most soothing voice ever and guess what!!?!?!? HE SHOOK MY HAND!!!!!!! total paisa vasool! i still cannot stop smiling about that.. wow hes really REALLY goodlooking! I am def the happiest girl in the world right now!

Then it was Raja.. this guy was really good too, and most of the audience went in to see him he was even in the main lobby saying hi to everyone, and me and my mom got another chance to talk to him there too. But hes a really good singer, and he was really really good up on stage. hes adorable when he dances

last was our champ aneek. umm idk if it was just me, hes a good singer, but he was not best of the lot up on stage, idk if it was just me, or if other people who went to this concert would agree.. i kept seeing bits of himesh in him, so it kinda ruined it for me... he was a good up there, spoke very humbly but the way that he carries himself reminded me of himesh

in the end they all were up on stage singing.. they all sang junaid happy birthday and cut a cake for him... but in the end wehn they were all singing... it was so magical, they were all up there having such a good time it was so nice to see all of them up there dancing and just doing full masti up there

Well just thought i would share my experience with all of you! As i said... im the happiest girl tonight.. i know who im gonna be dreaming about tonightπŸ˜‰

ya that part is ruing aneek alot

omgg did u get a vid of that juni part?

lilpatel00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta0193

ya that part is ruing aneek alot

omgg did u get a vid of that juni part?

hey.. im sorry... i didnt get the video of the birthday part.. but i do know that another member posted it... it was funny tho.. because as they were taking the cake away... someone dropped it on stage!! while someone else was singing.. so like whole audience held their breath really loudly.. and the person who was singing looked soo confused cuz he didnt see the cake fall.. im not sure but i think it was aneek and someone else singing( i was too busy looking at junaid)

but anyways.. i did take tons of pics and videos.. but i got exams this week so i dont have much time.. but as soon as they are over.. i will post them

Bananamilkshake thumbnail
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMooo oooooMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

UUUUUUUUUU    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO

LLLLLLLLLLLLuckyyyy

But my amanat wasnt there 😭
Thats very saddd..
jayatidesai thumbnail
raja n aneek smoke!!!!! thats outrageous i thought they were good n innocent ppl maybe fame has gone over their head raj especilly dint expect it from him im disgusted

ne way lucky u it must be an awsome show im sure i hope they come to the middleeast
yaggu thumbnail
Wow I'm so shocked that Raja smokes. This smoking habit is going to affected his wonderfull and soathing singing voice.

Raja this is a humble request from a huge fan of yours that please quit smokeing. Please quit!!!
Khatti Mithi thumbnail
Wait a minute, aneek smokes?? i didnt know that. i know that raja and mussarrat smoked but i didnt know aneek did. they all are such sweet guys, i really hope that they stop smoking. in fact, when i met raja and gave him a hug, i could smell the smoke.

by the way, did amanat come to any of the concerts because he didnt come where i was. but diwakar was there. poonam wasn't there either.
advil thumbnail

πŸ˜† Smoking does not make a guy good or bad....decent or indecent

But yes, its better not to smoke as it causes many health problems and is one vice people can do without. However, it is one's personal choice..

yaggu thumbnail
When I met Raja in NJ, he didn't smell like he smoked. I just hope he quits soon.

And yes I do agree with you advil, that its a personal choice and it doesn't make a person good or bad.