Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

SRGMP 2007 Concert in Chicago!- Updated

lilpatel00 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Omg you guys...

i just got home from the concert in chicago!!! It was amazing!

Well when we first got there.. we got parking in the back of the building.. and we see Raja and Aneek outside smoking cigarettes (im serious guys.. i even asked them about they.. they said its hard to let go of a habit). Well me and my mom talked to them and since there was a snow storm in chicago tonight we asked how they liked the weather.. and they said they could handle the cold. Then when we finally parked our cars.. we saw Harpreet and Musharat outside in the parking lot.. and we got a chance to talk to them too.. we wished them good luck and everything.

Now time for the show.. First it was harpreet.. he did a good job... but i think people didnt pay attention that much since he was the first act..

then it was sumedha.. this girl looks sooo cute u guys.. she had a great voice.. literally a barbie doll

then it was musharat.. u guys.. when i heard thing guy sing.. i could not believe that he wasnt the winner of challenge 2007.. i wont lie.. he wasnt my favorite when the show was being telecast.. but to hear this guy in real life.. is amazing.. he was by far the best one there, and the audiences favorite.. i had chills literally in one of his songs.. and in another one of his songs.. his voice was so magical that i just wanted to cry.

then it was mauli.. well she wasnt too good with the singing.. i mean she was good but it felt like she was screaming into the mike.. but she connected with the audience soo well.. better than any of the others, she was not afraid of the stage one bit

then it was junaid!๐Ÿ˜ณ my god this guy has got the most soothing voice ever and guess what!!?!?!? HE SHOOK MY HAND!!!!!!! total paisa vasool! i still cannot stop smiling about that.. wow hes really REALLY goodlooking! I am def the happiest girl in the world right now!

Then it was Raja.. this guy was really good too, and most of the audience went in to see him he was even in the main lobby saying hi to everyone, and me and my mom got another chance to talk to him there too. But hes a really good singer, and he was really really good up on stage. hes adorable when he dances

last was our champ aneek. umm idk if it was just me, hes a good singer, but he was not best of the lot up on stage, idk if it was just me, or if other people who went to this concert would agree.. i kept seeing bits of himesh in him, so it kinda ruined it for me... he was a good up there, spoke very humbly but the way that he carries himself reminded me of himesh

in the end they all were up on stage singing.. they all sang junaid happy birthday and cut a cake for him... but in the end wehn they were all singing... it was so magical, they were all up there having such a good time it was so nice to see all of them up there dancing and just doing full masti up there

Well just thought i would share my experience with all of you! As i said... im the happiest girl tonight.. i know who im gonna be dreaming about tonight๐Ÿ˜‰

okay guys.. these are just some of the pics.. ill upload more later.. i promise the videos will be uploaded soon.. and i apologize for some of the bad quality in the pics..

Edited by lilpatel00 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for such a quick update, you so lucky ๐Ÿ˜ณ , Was it a full house??

Was Poonam there, I hard that she would be joining the party soon.

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago
lilpatel00 thumbnail
u kno, the last few shows that have been there ( i think it was a sonu nigam one, and the salman khan/kareena one) have had mixed reviews... the sonu nigam one was almost full.. because he came by himself, and hes a great singer... the kareena salman one was a failure.. less then 50 percent ticket sales...

but tonights concert... the weather here is pretty bad.. and it was supposed to get worse during the show.. and even we were thinking about cancelling and not going cuz of how bad the roads are outside(thank god we still went).. so we didnt expect alot of public to show up in this weather... but it was soo surprising to see that the place was about 75-80% full.. its great considering that they arent big bollywood stars yet, and the weather was horrible.
lilpatel00 thumbnail
oh sorry... poonam wasnt there... i wish she was... nor was diwakar.. i heard he had been to a couple of the other shows.
shahid ka pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooww niice !! my cuzinz/relatives actually live there .. and they were gonna go to the concert also . but they said the weather was sooo bad that they didnt wanna take a chance n goo cuz it was snowing too much .. but wow im glad u had fun! . the LA one is tomoro ! . but im not going cuz neither amanat nor poonam are there and thats what i wanted to go for
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All contestents performing at Florida:

lilpatel00 thumbnail
i wish i knew how to put up pics...
i took videos as well... maybe ill put them up on youtube.
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kewll!!
ur soo lucky! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lilpatel00

i wish i knew how to put up pics...
i took videos as well... maybe ill put them up on youtube.

Just go to www.tinypic.com upload the pic there and copy paste the second link you get from there here the picture will display here.

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes please upload the videos on youtube, I wanna see them sing happy birthday to Junaid. hee.