nice siggy yaar
no shukriya iss humse baantne ke liye😳

No Thanx gor liking it 😳🤗

NidaRajeev😳😳

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: amail1601

Meri siggy mein aadha kaam to Saheli, Preeti aur Nidhi ne kiya....do din tak mera continuous rona saha😆

yaar tum logon ko maaro kya?
Ranju ke lingo mein jhoote aur chappal se marungi
kitni baar kaha Thankooooo's aur Sorries complete No No hai
phir bhi nahii sudarte
Ammu hum doston ko sehte nahii hai😡........saath dete hai😳
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

☺️hum ko tum se pyaara kun ☺️
😳hum ko tu tum se 😳
😳hey Raj hey Raj pyaar😳

NidaRajeev😳😳
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi hai kiya yaha 😕 😕

NidaRajeev 😳😳
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevthegr88

☺️hum ko tum se pyaara kun ☺️
😳hum ko tu tum se 😳
😳hey Raj hey Raj pyaar😳

NidaRajeev😳😳

hayeee
such a sweet pic yaar
just too good😳😳😳

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

Zee dear
here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=809675&T PN=4

What is the reason???? 😕

I had also said the same in the last FC....

Bluefalls thumbnail
Celeb Chat

Kahan hoga Rajeev?

Pin-up boy of the small screen, Rajeev Khandelwal, seems to be in the mood for some wild action this Christmas and New Year's Eve
Shailja Katyal Verma

Mega star on the television circuit Rajeev Khandelwal a.k.a. Sujal Garewal of Kahin To Hoga fame, is all set to usher in the New Year in pristine, verdant surroundings, far from the grime, dust and inconsistencies of city life. The adventure sports enthusiast that he is, he plans to celebrate New Year's Eve camping somewhere in the mountains. "I have just bought a new mobile connection, especially for this purpose. In all probability I will be in Manali or in Ranikhet. I love the winters and the snow. So I am hoping to have a great trip all by myself," says the youth sensation who was voted MTV Lycra Style Icon last year.
Coming from an army background, with both his father and brother serving in the Army, the love for outdoors and action is perhaps understandable in Rajeev. Among his other hazardous passions is river rafting in Rishikesh. "My trip to Rishikesh is always fun. I make it a point to go there every year for river rafting. It is always a rejuvenating trip for me. I have a friend's camp and I stay there for three to four days," says the dude with a smile that makes the fairer sex go weak in the knees.
Originally hailing from Jaipur, Rajeev was an academically bright lad, but had no clear career goals in sight when the acting bug bit him. His parents, naturally, were skeptical and concerned.
However, undeterred by the lack of support from his kinsfolk, Rajeev persevered in his pursuit. He quit engineering within two months of joining the course because he thought "it did not offer any scope for extra-curricular interests." He then joined St. Xavier's in Ahmedabad to get his degree in Chemistry. Subsequently, he moved to Delhi and started directing documentaries.
Harking back to those days that he spent in the city dabbling in film-making and modelling, the amiable actor says, "I have several friends - S.K. Batra, Achint, Geeta, Diva and many, many more - in Delhi and Noida, whom I am still in touch with. I love the city and never miss any opportunity to come back to the place from where I started."
Post his migration to the tinsel town of Mumbai, Rajeev went through his bit of struggle before Kahin To Hoga catapulted him to fame. Among the popular TV programmes that he has been a part of are Time Bomb, Left Right Left and Deal Ya No Deal. The notable ad films he has modelled for are LML, Gilbeys, Kodak Express and Good Knight.

A self-confessed health food fanatic and cleanliness freak, Rajeev loves cooking and prefers making his own food, but has no immediate plans of settling down into holy matrimony. Did we just hear his countless female admirers heave a collective sigh of relief?
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

What is the reason???? 😕

I had also said the same in the last FC....

zee
basically sabka exams are abt to end & kuch free hone waale hai
Rajeev ne film ki 95% shoot complete ki hai & many such reasons that we are celebrating😛

25th jublee kyunki...........
25-----silver kaa
2 --------mere aur most members ke IF mein 2 yrs completion ke
when we add them it turns to b 27 isiliye 27th fc mein celebrating😉
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hehe...cool logic preets 👏 👏 👏

No thankoo for the article saheli 😊

Ok preeti...no more thankoo n no more sorry🤗
bindaas girl thumbnail
hi everyone!gr8 front page.can i join here?