Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ranjitha

@yoji
@Suri
Suriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tu aagayiiiiiiiiiiii
ab throat kaisa hain?
how was ur exam?

ranjuuuuuuuuuuuuu yaar main aagayi...throat abhi bhi kharab hai..πŸ˜• lekin apun F
C mein aatha hai tho sab bhool jaatha hai..exams are good... achche jaa rahe hai....😳😳 and me pming my msg to preetu in sometime...😊
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ranjitha

@Preethi dii

dii no thankoo for posting the reason

ab plzzz sab log joourney post karo
warna mere se maar khaayenge sab
preethi dii
aap bhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey ranju
don't worry iss baar i'll help u in doing pitrai of these alas khoresπŸ˜†
inhein dose dene ki jarurat haiπŸ˜†

Varallikka thumbnail
hey congo on this new fc....n raju g8 wrk yar frst page is reaaly cute πŸ˜ƒ
Bluefalls thumbnail
Ranju diiiii.....πŸ€—.Awsome Fc front page dii.But Me soching kii woh youtube ka poora video aaj kal IF mein hi online aata hai.Woh kaeko nahin aayaπŸ˜•...kisiko pata hai kya??agar pata hai to bataao.Kaise laate hain.Mujhe IF mein hi video online dekhni hai.😭😭.Congooooooo for the new FC
rajeevlicious thumbnail
Congo for the new fc to all the cheenikum rockerz!!! (thtz a new name for rajeevianz}
Ranju fab work dear..!!
Bluefalls thumbnail

Originally posted by: starbellz_21

Congo for the new fc to all the cheenikum rockerz!!! (thtz a new name for rajeevianz}
Ranju fab work dear..!!

yup farru ....rajeevianz ka new name ...Waise thanks to zee dii for this .She was the first person who thought abhout this cheeni kum groupπŸ˜†.

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
A Message from my bachchu Nehu

she just gave one of her papers
sabhi Rajeevians ko Congo wish kiya aur mujhe kaha ki uski taraf se Emotions & Smleys waala post  post karun................but as u'll know ki main office mein hun tho only posting this msg smiley baad mein add kar dungi
Sabko nehu ka pyar...............she'll b back soon with her magical emotions till then keep rocking the FC
πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³
πŸ‘πŸ₯³
anam.05 thumbnail
congrats everyone for the new FC (chini kum group) πŸ˜†
@ranju awesum front page, fabulous work πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Absolutely superb opening of FC Ranju and Uudee special hugs to u both πŸ€— Ranju ur opening is great and uudee ur video is well i m speechless i think nothing better than this could be done ur work is mindblowing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Congrates for the new FC and also thanx to all those who helped and contributed in the making of this FC πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Edited by kiran_sherry - 16 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail

Hello...ab let me tell all ki is FC ko banaane ke liye kitne papad belne pade.I would like to thank some people who helped in making this FC possible.This is the PRO reporting:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

1)First and foremost Ranju dii...THE MISS CREATIVITY OF RK FC.Aap creative ho yeh baat aaj sabne dekh liya dii.She was the first person who thought of making this FC a silver jubilee FC as we could not celebrate it earlier and the reasons have been told.Ranju dii wanted a video to be made where there will be the entire journey of RK FC along with our RK.That is why if you watch the video you will find the names of all the members along with all the FC openers till date.And I guess special credits have also been given.πŸ‘.And it was ranju dii only who thought of promoting Aamir from this FC.πŸ‘.

2)Uudee-- She is the person who made this video posssible.I remember she had to change this video 3 times.Sometimes some members' name were missing,sometimes some ppl were not given credits for their contribution and she had to edit it.She had to collect videos ...think a lot on the theme,choose a proper music for the video.πŸ‘Uudee jii great work doneπŸ‘.I knew u can do it as we can never forget that you were the winner of the rajeev's birthday competition.πŸ‘πŸ‘.

3)Ammu-- She really did put a lot of hard work for making the siggy.As u can see the siggy is in 4 parts.I remember she made each part very carefully and showed it to me each time.Then it was very hard indeed to write the names of all the members of the FC in one page.As all the names of 93 members were not fitting there.But our dear ammu managed it somehowπŸ‘.

4)Farru-- after denying once she finally agreed to make one siggy for the FC.I would like to say this is her first animated siggy.She never made a siggy like this.So her hard work should also not go unnoticed.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lastly ,I would like to say many many thankooooos to the members who helped a lot in finishing the last FC.A billion of thanks goes to preeti dii,suri,varru,farru,nidhi.nida dii,riti di.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to minnee,neha,vandu,zee dii,rabi and sunaina jii.πŸ‘πŸ‘

And lastly.Thanks a lot kiran dii .....aapko jitna bhi thanks bolun kam hoga.If this FC is possible then its may be because of you.You will ask maine kya kiya?But dii agar hum aaj kuch sochte hain achcha karne ko ,ek kaam kaise achche se karna chahiye ,kaise use anjaam dena chahiye...yeh sab aapne humein sikhaaya hai.πŸ€—.And I am sure all of the members along with ranju dii will agreee with me to agar aap na bhi kaho to bhi chalegaπŸ˜†.

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 16 years ago