Dec 10th Detail Written/Video Update

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is the update! Enjoy!😊

Karuna has been changed..it is now played by Priya Arya

Meera is standing outside the room and thinks to herself that maybe Jai forgot it was her b'day and forgot to wish her yesterday, but after seeing her today he will remember. She enters the room but can't find Jai. He has left and she sees him leaving from the window. Meera calls for him but the car has already gone. 

Jai and Aditya are in a meeting. It breaks for 10 mins. Jai continues to work and Aditya tells him to take it lightly and asks him to come for coffee. Jai says he will come after completing this. Aditya says that today is Meera's bday and Jigyasa has kept a pooja in the mandir. Jai should at least wish Meera. Jai picks his cell to wish her but then changes his mind and tells his secretary to get a gift sent to Meera from his side.

It is Ganga's birthday too and Bani goes to the mandir and tells the pandit that she wants to get a pooja done. The pandit tells her that right now there is a pooja of some big people and the minute that ends they'll do a pooja for Ganga. Bani agrees and says that in the mean time she will go and talk to Ganga's principal.

Daksh is in the shop and picks out a gift for Ganga. He remembers that he had promised Bani he would not come to their house. He tells the manager to send the gift to the address he has given. After he leaves the manager tells a man to pack the gifts and drop one packet to the mandir where Meera is and the other to Ganga. He tells them to pack it in different color boxes.

The man starts packing the gifts when another man comes and tells him that he bought a new cell and shows him the features. Talking to him, the man mixes the two boxes.

The Walia family reach the mandir and Dadi tells the panditji to prepare for the pooja. Meera says her mind has accepted it that Jai won't come but her heart yet has the hope he will come.

Aditya tells Jai that the pooja is started and he is leaving and that Jai should come too. Jai says he has sent the gift. Aditya tells him that for Meera the biggest gift is having him there and leaves. Jai gets into his thoughts and thinks about Meera. His thoughts are broken when the people around him clap for him.

Bani is at the school and tells the principal not to cancel Ganga's addmission and that she will deposit the fees soon. The principal tells her that this is not a place where she can deposit EMI's and asks her about her job and salary. Hearing that Bani is a waitress and her salary is 5000, the principal tells her to send Ganga to a Municipal school. When Bani is adamant the principal gives her one day to deposit the fees.

Ganga goes to the mandir and the pooja is not yet over and Bani is not back as yet. She goes home to wait for her. Daksh's gift comes and seeing it is a sari she is surprised. He calls and asks her whehter she liked it but she tells him why did he send her a sari, she will have to wait 18 years to wear it. Daksh says he sent her a frock and Ganga says she got a sari.

Daksh is mad at Bani because he thinks that Bani is purposely not letting him have any relation with Ganga and he will not stand that.

Meera opens the gift and it is a pink frock. She cannot understand why Jai sent her that. Raashi comes and says that she knows the reason for that, Jai wants a little girl from her, maybe because he misses Atharva and Krishna a lot.

Karuna gets a panic attack and asks Jigyasa what they will do now. Jigyasa is all cool and calm, just irritated with Karuna's continous banter. She tells her to shut up and go find Bani in the basti. Karuna says she will not go alone but Jigyasa tells her she is not telling her to get married, just go find Bani.

Jai comes to the mandir and is feeling bad for shouting at Meera on her birthday. He doesn't know whether his coming there is good or bad. Ganga sees him and they both are rubbing their noses. Each think the other is imitating. Jai asks her what she was doing her to which she replied she is waiting for her mother who got a job today and she herself will start school tomorrow.She says that they have now shifted here. Jai asks her why since he left the place in Meerut and Ganga catches him on that and asks why would he do that to which he says that he left it for someother reason, he has no reason to leave it cos of them.

The wind blows hard and Ganga sees Bani and rushes towards her. She hugs Bani who hugs her back. The pandit says that its a miracle that even with this wind the fire is burning. He says it is like Ram-Sita are coming down here. He says he tried to put the dhaaga which ties them together but was unable to and now its happened on its own cos of the wind.

Jai is on the phone and when he finishes he is turning to see Ganga and Bani but Aditya comes and he calls Jai. Jai says he would be in in a minute. He turns and the episode ends.

Take care,
Shruti

Brief Update By Henna

Brief update & pics 10th decemeber

Video Update By Judi

~ Kasamh Se 10th Dec Online Video~

Video Update By Asifsp

Kasamh Se 10th Dec InD Video- Online

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yee ha cowboy! I'm the first! πŸ˜‰

The one and only 😑 M 😑
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update...

if they want to show JM angle ... why r they showing ram sita becoming one and all those thing and mislead the viewers....one more thing...rashi has lost her mind completely....what is this women thinking off 😑
ducky_euro thumbnail
wow, i hope that the pandit tells the truth
RAM AND SITA:D
do you think that jai will see bani&Ganga?!
I really hope soooo
can't wait till tomorrow
thanx for the update πŸ‘

SA
smiles_uk thumbnail
hmm if jai will start to feel sorry for meera... they cod end up together ...as meera is thinking he wants child...

thxxxxxx
Love_Mehak thumbnail
gr8 episode... i must say ekta shows teh same things in every serial teh exchange of gifts happened in kasauti and nw the sam ething happenin here.... meera will nw b in confusion.... and again both jai and ganga havin same styles was shown in kasauti as anu and sneha copied each other bt never knew that sneha was his daughetr... same case wid ganga and jai... so nw i'm expecting some more scenes of kasauti in kasam se after all its ektazz serial.... πŸ˜†
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u for the update πŸ‘ πŸ‘and I love my Meera soo much 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒbut what I do not like is the fact that she is married to that stupid man called JW 😑who dose not like her at all not to even tallk about loving in this life time and why can't she just leave him alone and let him go back to his wife whom he is in love withπŸ˜•and she 2 look for a guy who is more lovely and nice better than that JW? πŸ˜•   πŸ˜• πŸ˜”or must she have be married to already a married man?🀒 🀒       Edited by wande - 16 years ago
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wande

thank u for the update πŸ‘ πŸ‘and I love my Meera soo much 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒbut what I do not like is the fact that she is married to that stupid man called JW 😑who dose not like her at all not to even tallk about loving in this life time and why can't she just leave him alone and let him go back to his wife whom he is in love withπŸ˜•and she 2 look for a guy who is more lovely and nice better than that JW? πŸ˜•   πŸ˜• πŸ˜”or must she have be married to already a married man?🀒 🀒   

well said dear...meera should not tolerate all that she should look 4 someone who will love her and let jai go to his wife...& daughter...after that they can cook some other plot to get the story forward
sadsunzarsum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see her
enigma00_99 thumbnail
Perhaps they'll put Meera with Daksh πŸ˜†