Brief update & pics 10th decemeber

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey!

Brief update

Jai orders a gift for Meera 😲

Bani tlks to the pandit about getting a pooja done in Gangas name, Pandit says he will do it after some next pooja!

Dansk buys a frock [what an old term] for Ganga and says to deliver it..  the person says send this Frock for Ganga and another thing for meera.. The salesperson gets distracted and wraps the wrong thing.... he forgot which pressie was Meeras and Gangas

Bani is with the principle and explains about the payments... The principle asks about her job and wages, she says in paach haazaar what could u get? and tells her to admit her child else where. the Lady tells Bani she wants the money by tomrw.. or else out!!!

Karuna has changed!

jigs tells Karuna to keep calm the pooja takes place. Meera to herself: in my heart i still feel you will come..

Karuna! ^

Adi tells Jai to cum as its meeras bday.. he says hes sent a gift, Adi leaves.Jai has a flashback of when he shouted and made meera cry... [Uh oh!] Jai snaps out of the day dream

Ganga comes to the mandir, sees the poojs is still on and says i will go home to see Mama!

The salesman comes to gift the pressie, the person says JW has sent the gfit and all is shocked as u can imagine

Part 2

Raashi asks Meera to open it.. and she does and finds a dress! 

The genious! 😳

Ganga opens the pressie to find a Black well decorated Sari, she tlks to him on the phone. He sings for her and says the sari was for me u sure? LOL! Daksh says i gave u a dress and is confused, so Ganga put the phone down. Daksh thinks Bani chnaged the gifts around

Bakc in the mandir Raashi says the frock?? Karuna says it must be a hint somehow..

Raashi says  it must mean Jai wants a chlid he does remember AW and KW alot, Karuna overacts and jigs tells her to look for Bani..  [I do NOT like Karuna!] Karauna says i wont go, its dark this is a dirty place etc... Jigs tells her to go and she does..

Meera remembers about what Raashi said.. and smiles [woah shes a blonde!]

Part 3

Ganga is waiting for Bani and scratches her nose
Jai arrives and wonders if cuming here after shoutin at her is fine..he sees her and asks if she copies him...

Jai unconciously says i left the land for u.. so why are u here.. Ganga asays u left it for me?
Ganga says hi an all that.. Jai says u tlk alot.. and Ganga says u telk a little 🀣 its hilarious!!

Bani arirves and the winds pick up... The pandit says its the 1st time that the dia hasnt gone out in high winds its as if Rma and Sirta are here, Ganga runs to Bani but Jai is on the phone..

Pandit jones the Ramm and sita and sya its an adbooth somehtin... and says its a miracle.. and the string attached by itself..

Jai is about to turn and see Bani.. But adi calls hi,.. He tuens again and is shocked!

End

-------

If Jai is short sighted and has no contacts or glasses on he will not see Bani..🀣 so in other words, they perhaps wont meet

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Hey!

Late!

Jai orders a gift for Meera 😲   whats wrong with him 😑

Bani tlks to the pandit about getting a pooja done in Gangas name, Pandit says he will do it after some next pooja!

Dansk buys a frock [what an old term] still in india this term is used,,,😳for Ganga and says to deliver it..  the person says send this Frock for Ganga and another thing for meera.. The salesperson gets distracted and wraps the wrong thing.... he forgot which pressie was Meeras and Gangas

Karuna has changed! now its suvarna's turn... *sigh*

Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Forger Jai...

Whats wrong with Raashi! 😑
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

What? Why? When? How?

Jai wants a child so he sent a frock to her wife? 🀣🀣🀣.........Only Raashi can come up with something this stupid......

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i say whats wrong with this serial LOL!!
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Forger Jai...

Whats wrong with Raashi! 😑

exactly jab tak bani mami thi tab tak uske saath thi... ab woh chali toh wafadari bhi chali.... 😑
davia389 thumbnail
same as kzk.. no change.. total waste it has become..
it is now added to the worst day of ks..

davia
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx!if i was meera i wuld take it as a hint he wants a modern wife!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
queen_rumz thumbnail
yeh show hai ya kachra?? its becumin worst day by day 🀒
scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_rain

What? Why? When? How?

Jai wants a child so he sent a frock to her wife? 🀣🀣🀣.........Only Raashi can come up with something this stupid......

I know now we can dislike Raashi not only for her incessant crying but her absolute insanity. What a moron.

And what's with Meera 🀒 thinking in her heart you will come and her reaction to Raashi's idiotic insane statement. This woman is making me detest her more and more with every stupid vacuous smile she plasters on her face.

Why would a man who doesn't even want to have any relation with you would want a child with you. I think Meera 🀒 is completely delusional 😑. Wasn't Pia also crazy and delusional? Two peas in a pod 🀒.

Edited by scifichick - 16 years ago