Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jdsean

Hi,
   I loved the part. It was great, I love the way your writing the story. I love the way you have written Kripa so far, I was cracking up at parts. I love how she and Aliya are opposites. Also, Nishant is very sweet, him letting Kripa get a piggy back ride, that was funny. Of course, loved the entry of Angad , just as Kripa was giving up guys look who enters the school. Can't wait for more. Continue soon .

thank u soo soo much..lol..yep just as krip makes a resolution to stay away from guy, angad comes strolling in..lol..nishant is the kind of guy who is ever girls best friend..i'll post 2nd part tom
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just read the intro and the first part it's amazing. can't kanan see that nishant is so in love wid her that she was only talking about angad😳. loved the intro the way u've described about her is just amazing. and ya kripa is rite nishant is a true gentleman. i'm sure angad is arrogant he wont ever say sorry to her. she shouldn't expect anything from him after all she saw that he didn't said a word and just walked away 😆 loved the first part. cont soon. can't wait for the next part 😳

_______
~Sana~
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt part...loved it...continue soon

p.s....u have iphita's name in the first part 😉
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aahahaahaa I loved it! it was amazing!

soo funny and soo much fun to read!

Keep it uppp mannn! ndd yeah i think u replaced Kanan's name with Ipshita. LOL!

but yeahhh keep it up!! and update sooooooN! 😃
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent part n an excellent cponcept, from this part im sure that thw whole ff will be absdolutely awesome, cnt wait to read more, pls do cont soon.... btw jus one thing at the end u wrote ipshita n not kanan, i think you got confused with KAA loll!!!!
Vinny143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi im a new reader but this ff is really good 👏 👏 😃luved the 1st part<3 i usually like a ff that has kripa u now not always the good girl! lol anyway continue soon
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was interesting but have one question.. whos ipshita??? wasnt kannan telling her of angad???????
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranB

hi im a new reader but this ff is really good 👏 👏 😃luved the 1st part<3 i usually like a ff that has kripa u now not always the good girl! lol anyway continue soon

I agree with nisha 👏
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
fab part
just read it...
its gr8 as usual...
continue soon
btw when r u going 2 continue ur other fick????
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iamsmart

just read the intro and the first part it's amazing. can't kanan see that nishant is so in love wid her that she was only talking about angad😳. loved the intro the way u've described about her is just amazing. and ya kripa is rite nishant is a true gentleman. i'm sure angad is arrogant he wont ever say sorry to her. she shouldn't expect anything from him after all she saw that he didn't said a word and just walked away 😆 loved the first part. cont soon. can't wait for the next part 😳

_______
~Sana~

lol..kanan is sort of clueless..lol..and i wanted nishant to be very much like his original charachter, nice and sweet..yep i'm pretty sure angad wont say sorry..it aint his style..lol..thanks alot