Posted: 16 years ago
This was probably one of the only shows that ended well. Other shows just end, we don't even know that they have ended. I just loved the ending, will miss the show soooo much!!
aww i can't wait to watch it!!!
can't wait to watch it

will mis fav serial soooo much... 😭

Originally posted by uknaik99

can't wait to watch it

will mis fav serial soooo much... 😭

me too

perfect ending..........it was very touching...........just loved it.....i love the part wer sneha catches mansukh all acting.....it was very touchy part wer mansukh calls sneha a BETI not BAHU............
i feel same way that the ending was good.
wow. i will surely miss this show. This one has the perfect ending as well as jessi jaisi koi nahi.
excellent end 👏 this is the first serial that i never get bored from watching. now i am going to miss this show 😭 especially (manshukha ki chaal).
absolutely i definnately agreee,it was a fantastic endingg,a very well job done bye EVERY1,superb,great,awsome,fantastic and the most best ending ever 👏
Great ending.Mansukh neber gave up feigning illness and fotr once Sneha joined him in the conspiracy.From the very neginning it was a battle between Sneha and MLS.Both had sneaking respect for each other and finally it came into the open.Both won.
Tons of thanks to updaters.