Nov 27 Detail Update/Video/Promo

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

New promo: Jai in his RB mode says that time has turned him into the old JW. Bani says everytime she tries to forget her wounds, JW makes the pain fresh again. Ganga asks her mother who is this person who is hell bent on destroying our happiness? The voiceover says the ravages of time have ruined this relationship. Jai throwing Bani out is shown and JB stand with their backs to each other with Ganga in the middle as the voiceover asks whether this broken relationship will ever be joined again??

Episode begins with the car stopping at the checkpost. Bani looks horrified to see JW and turns away. As he gets down from the car Bani covers her head with her dupatta pulling it over her face like a ghunghat(Why on earth is she hiding like a thief!!) JW goes to the guard at the checkpost and asks him what the toll amount is. On being asked his name he replies Jai Walia and the guard looks at Bani. Jai tells the driver to hurry and get change. Bani struggles to keep hidden from him as Jai is very close but a gust of wind blows her dupatta off. She manages to pull it back but drops her purse. Jai sees that and tells her that her bag has fallen. But Bani panics and begins walking off. JW tells her to stop and picks up her bag. He asks her if she's deaf and holds out the bag to her. Bani reaches out to take it and their hands brush. JW turns and walks off as Bani gets lost in the memory of her hand being placed in his during the time of the wedding.Suna Suna plays as Bani thinks back to her honeymoon, anniversary and other JB moments.  As JW's car drives off the checkpost guard comes and asks Bani if she knew the man. She tells him that he was someone she knew in her past but not any more. She thinks to herself that its a small world that makes you meet up with old faces. But she only wanted a small world of her own with her husband and children but God had something else in mind for her. Ganga is praying in front of Ganeshji's murti and she says that today is an auspicious day and Maasi has told her that whatever you pray for will be granted. She tells God that she doesn't want anything for herself but she wants her mother to have that which makes her happy. As she prays JW is shown reading a magazine in the car. Ganga does arati and JW's car gets stuck in a traffic snarl right next to another Ganeshji's murti. He sends his driver to find out the cause as Ganga is shown praying. The driver tells him that there's a huge backlog of traffic due to an accident and it will take at least 7-8 hours to clear. They don't have any option but to turn back. JW agrees and as the car turns back, Ganga is shown completing her prayers.

Back at the shaadi bari Jigz is in her element insulting the WM gang. She tells them that the entire battalion has gained weight in her absence and once they return to Mumbai she'll make sure that they are  back to their normal weight. She then turns to Rano and Raashi, the dual symbols of woman power her daughters in law, one who instead of becoming sati after her husband's death chose to become a saut. They were the cause of her son going to jail and she laughs at the irony of the husband out of the house while the wives are still there. She tells them that WM is their prison. She tells Dadi that everytime she returns from her trips she hopes to see Dadi's picture with a chandan mala on it but her hopes are dashed everytime. She tells Dadi that both of them have to tolerate each other yet. She tells Nattu/Purva that they are totally inconsequential to her, very Bunty/Babli sorts. She calls out for Meera and then proceeds to humiliate her for dressing shabbily and asks her silly questions to prove her dumb in front of everyone. She then tells that at times she feels like she's running a training school. All of them leave and Karuna asks her why she humiliated Meera. Jigz says that she does not want any rebellion from Meera and will not risk another Bani in the house.

Bani is looking at a picture of her and JB. Ganga comes but Bani hides the picture and asks her how the day was. Ganga tells her that at the school function the khadoos uncle was there but is rudely interrupted by the Thakurain who drops the bombshell the the land is sold for a crore. Maasi and Bani try to reason with her but the Thakurain tells them that she's glad she's been able to offload her barren land. Bani cries and begs her to reconsider saying that they have no money and nowhere to go but the Thakurain tells her to vacate the premises by next evening. On being asked who the buyer is she says his name is probably Jaspreet and adds that he's Meera's hubby.

The wedding preparations are on as Ganga comes there with a sad face. Meera sees her and asks her what the matter is. Ganga tells her about the land deal and them being thrown out. Meera says that she'll have a word with Jai and leaves as Ganga folds her hands in prayer. Meera goes to JW in the room and haltingly tells him about Ganga and her mother who are very poor and have become homeless but JW tells her not to interfere in his business and that he knows what to do and he'll do exactly as he pleases. He leaves and Meera comes back to Ganga with a downcast face. Ganga realizes that she's failed and thanks her for at least trying. She thinks of the thakurain's words telling them to get out by next evening and the episode ends on her face.

Somali

Brief Update By Henna
27th nov brief update with pics
Video Update By Sadaf45

Video 27th November--Watch online

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenbeauty thumbnail
thanks for the update,.....
i hope jai and bani reunite soon

nim.
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for ur update
thanks for giving the promo in detail
hope jai-bani unites soon
milkey007 thumbnail
thanks
now wat is the mean of new promo?
tottly confusing show
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True, i will be one of the happiest person if JB reunites and Bani gets her wish of being with her husband Jai and her child Ganga and tootey hue rishte joor jaaye but with the inside info saying that Ekta wants to bring Jai and Meera closer and romantically linked and Jai in love with Meera do we really think it will happen.

I hope a JB reunion is for sure but post 2nd leap all the promos (hoping too see them come true)they have shown have been fake meaning that they make us think of JB reunion but then Ekta has something else up her sleeve.

Do not get me wrong it  is just that my hope of a JB reunion is crashing so i am not being optimistic with these promos anymore.  If i see a sign that there will be a JB reunion in the future then i will believe in the promos and KS but till then i am not
Edited by uvita - 16 years ago
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks alot πŸ‘and I love my Meera soo much,but I do want her to leave JB alone as I don't want to see her as anyone or someone's second best,because for me she is the best of the best 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
rahmata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the lovely update
gr88 work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i hope they reunite soon
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanx a lot di πŸ€—

i loved JB's scene today.. then ganga praying and Jai's bac in meerut 😳😳

i just ccan't belive they spent 5 minutes on who came first.. chicken or egg

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail