27th nov brief update & pics

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

Some Bhak Bhak

Wont be here tomrw.. personal reasons 😳

Also, 45 buses going into of town [Bullring area] is running REALLY late.. the bus had an accident or something... but it may have cleared up.. but the buses may be late..

ill try and update every 3-4 mins if i can.. bear with me and the mistakes!

Links

Chaskar meter - vote today dont delay - hehe i should stop with the cheesy headlines!

Episode dissection! What did u think of the episode?

Grill the MOTW Preet!

Telly stars glam up!

Promo JB confrontation

Tuesday 27th November 2007 - 28 days till xmas! 😲

The show starts off with Jai cumin to a hlat and Bani seeing him... she turns her face.. and Jai gets out the car. Bani wraps her scarf arund her. Jai pays for the toll thing.. Jai sees Banis back.. but ignores it.. Banis scarf flies off her head and Jai misses seeing her.. Jai tells Bani her bag has dropped and she goes off.. Jai tells her to wait Bani is scared like.

Jai picks up her items for her. Bani slowly turns with her face cover and he gives her the bags.. they slightly touch and their weddin is remembered.. Jai walks off.. and Suna suna plays Flashbakc... im likin the song!

The toll person and asks Bani thats the one u wanted do u know him.. she says i did i dont anymore.. and says the world is defo small i met him again.. and says i wish i had a world with Jai her and Ganga.. but the creator [God] didnt like the idea..

Ganga is prayin and says i heard u get anything u ask for today.. and says i wish you give that thing that always made my mother happy..

Jai is in his Car readin a megazine.. and theres Hymns in full speed playin in the bakcground.. LOL!

Jai is stuck in traffic... and he spots the God idol..

The driver comes bk and says Jai will have to stay... theres traffic up to 7 hours..

Jais and her birds nest hairstule insults the family members.. and says i hope Rano and Raashi have had special treatment.. she tlks about how they were both married Ranvir.. and how Ranvir is in jail still...

Jiags says altho u sent my child to Jail.. i made this place a living hell for u..
Jigs then insults Daadi sayin that she isnt passed on yet [shes really mean!]
Then she moves to Nattu sayin ur like bunty and Bubli.. and i couldnt give a damn about u
Jais calls Meera.. and calls her ordinary.. and asks why are u glammed up? she says she found this in a meerut market.. and Jigs insults her again.. and asks if the egg came or the chicken.. meera says Chicken.. Jigs calls her Dumb..  Jigs says the Egg came first and tells her to wear the right clothes next time.. she clicks everytone to get out..

i know love its the hairstyle and ties 🤣

Karuna says what if she said egg, and Jigs says im trainin her not to be another Bani

Part 2

Bani is lookin at her and jais pic and that song from Tere naam plays [That kkusum tune!!!!!] Ganga asks what are u lookin at and she says nothin. Ganga tells her about meeting Jai.. the Land lady comes and and tells Bani the Dhabi is sold.. Bani gets told Meeras hubby Jaspreet and says pack up and leave.

Bani is upset and says ive been here for 5 years... but the landy lady says i want u to leave full stop.
it stops on Gangas face [seems like she has a plan]

Part 3

Ganga comes to the house again.. missed a bit

Meera tells Jai about Ganga.. Jai tells her to not to interfere in biz probs.. and walks off..

Ganga silently understands she never succeded and says its ok.. and gets up and remembers the land ladys wrds and Bani cryin wrds..

End

Good episode.. i hope Jigs hairstyle will chnage overtime ðŸ˜†

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx!so they dnt meet or does he come back i wonder!
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waiting with my breath held in...is he or isn't he going to see her...........
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting to watch JB confrontation update
hope JB confrontation happens today
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what is wrong with jigyasa and karuna? why are they so mean to dadi?
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow seeing the picture itself i have a feel that i have watched the episode. thanks Henna
other than jai-bani 1st scene i feel the episdoe so boring
milkey007 thumbnail
i misssed today episode
thanks henna
so according to promos JB will meet in this week
thnxx henna for the pics and upate.i hope soon the misunderstanding clear.
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Good episode.. i hope Jigs hairstyle will chnage overtime ðŸ˜†

😆 hairstyle... i thot she had a haircut and came to the shooting like that itself... 😆 dont u think ganga is wearing the same dress on which jai had splashed mud... !!!!!
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha! it is the same outfit.. but she wahsed it staright away and they are poor.. cant say much on that nah

i just dnt like the style the bunch of hair is in.. i dnt get the idea and desgn 😆