Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh what a lovely first chapter jenny! you really are very good at this! continue soon!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dug this up only to find a huge update, that I didn't even know about! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *bonks self on head* πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Absoloutely LOVED it! Really like that Armaan and Atul know each other 😎 Aswell, Smriti, Juhi and Rahul all being included in this definately gives it a wry twist πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ Riddz' approach towards that first meeting is wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Angie is typical Angie πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Saps sounds wonderful 😳 Really looking forward to what's in store for her, Jens!

Lemme take a wild guess: Armaan is Juhi/Rahul's son? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Dia and Summit 😑 πŸ˜†

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Thanks Fatty 😳 Will update tonight... 😳 Dia & Sumit, could be a possibility and Armaan being R & J son.. well you will have to find that out in later chapter.. He could be and then again he can not be.. 😳 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thanks everyone for their great support and comments😳 Sorry for the delay, I hope you guys like this part..😳😳 Remember the entire story is going back in flashback, reality will soon shine soon😳😳😳

Chapter 2 :

"
radhot thumbnail
Im the first one 2 comment.It was superb.Plzz continue soon.
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow jenny just now read both the parts i loved it great yaar........... πŸ‘
wow u have juhi and rahul too i love their pair........ 😳 😳
the story is going in a interesting track i love to read so continue soon yaar.............. πŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ awww thanks so much, glad u liked it.. 😳 😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NO NO NO NO NO NO!

^Ask me the reason for typing so many no's: The last line (who are the other two interns) made me think MT! 😍 😍 😍 And I literally screamed and squeaked MTTTTTTTT! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm crazy, Jens. Help me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyhow, loving Angie's attitude! πŸ˜‰ She seems quite taken with Atul, and as I've mentioned before I love the fact that Atul and Armaan know each other from previously

Update soon
- πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
JennyPenny thumbnail
^^ Ahh that has been one thought with has been trinking down in thoughts but let see how the story proceeds goes.. You know much I want MT in DMG so I do have something with that up my sleeve. Maybe not as Interns but maybe as Cupids or even maybe as something else.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Heheh.. Watch out for the next part.. 😳 The 2 remaining interns and two main/side characters will be introduced after the flashback gets over.. 😳 The next chapter will most probally surrounded by all of them and the entry of the patient that Ridzi falls for 😳 I don't when the flashback ends but when it ends, then the true story begins... πŸ˜‰
bookadict303 thumbnail
nice story!!!!!!!! loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!