AR/AA FF: " You're the one" - pt 2- pg 2

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyone!! ( Yes, I see the shoes coming at me for not yet finishing my fan fic Dil Mile Gaye but that is on a break right now, my mind is not racking up some stuff for it, but I'll get onto it during Summer break, sorry to my loyal fans). Just starting a MINI fan fic meaning that it will be short and sweet and will be updated more often. I don't how much I will stretch the story but it will be different.. This will be dedicated to AR Heaven Divas & AA fanz..😳

Characters:

Dr. Armaan
Dr. Ridhimaa
Dr. Anjali
Dr. Atul
Dr. Sapna
Dr. Subhankar
Dr. Keerti
Dr. Shashank
Dr. Smriti ( Yes, in this fan fic, she will be alive)
Dr. Rahul & Juhi ( Brief apperance)
Dr. Dia ( New character, she will be the twist turner)

Other characters:
Lovely
Nana
Miniee
Harsh
Paddy

Note: This is story is hatke from the original story and as the story goes on, you will understand it.. It will be a fresh start and nothing like what has been shown in the show though I might take inspiration from it..

Introduction:
We always look outside our world to find that perfect prince charming but we never realize it then that prince is right under our nose, the one we meet everyday, the one we share everything with turns to be the one whom we spend our life with.

This story is about the 5 interns who come to Sanjivani with lots of hopes, dreams and asipirations to become the best doctors. But the road to sucess is never easy. They face obstacles, envy between doctors, politcs and they face the biggest problem that will hinder their way to sucess - they fall in love.  But falling in love is always a good thing isn't it? But who says the person you fall in love is always the right person? This story will have humor( which is something I am trying to ), Romance, drama and lots more...😳

Characters Intro:
*All the characters are the same, but I have made Angie less grey and Ridz has more brains than in the showπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) and the storyline is a bit different.. but some scenes are the same..😳

Hope you guys like the story, was very confused on what to write about but I thought I explore Armaan's family in this fan fic a bit more and just because it has AR/AA fan fic, it's not. It's about all the characters of DMG. Trying to explore the inner depth of each character😳

Preview:

"You have to kiss lots of toad before you find that handsome prince" "Whoever said that quote was totally right" quipped Ridhimaa who was sitting on the swing and writing in her diary. As she sat down and thought about past moment, she felt a grip on herself. How could she ever think about him to begin with? Was she so desperate for love that she fell for a patient? He was one of the most horrible guys she met. When she met him for the first time, he seemed so nice but then who knew he be like this. Tears went down her eyes when a hand was placed on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled to see her di standing before di. "Still thinking about that jerk huh Ridzi" "Sorry Di" "Why do you want to cause yourself such problems" " Yes Di" "Anyways, I want to tell you that Sapna's birthday is coming up and we are gonna celebrate in the hosp, you will be there nah?" "Of course di, It's Sapna's birthday, when?" "Tuesday" " But how do you know?" "Armaan told me" "Armaan." Ridz thought to herself. Dr. Armaan Malik was one of the most loveable doctors in the hospital. She couldn't forget the first day she met Armaan...

Let me know and I'll post part 1.. Will try to update as much as I can..😳

Chapter Index:
1) Introduction - Part 1
2) A mother's love - Part 2

Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forevercharmed thumbnail
Wow!! That sounds exciting! Can't wait until you post the first part!!! 😳 Can you please PM me when you start updating? Looking forward to your new FF! Congrats! πŸ‘

love,
Avanti
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
2nd πŸ˜ƒ I will be back tomorrow, going to bed now. 😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Riddz is in love with a patient? 😲 The first thing that came to my mind was Sumit 🀒 πŸ˜†

Looks like Saps is going to have a good part! πŸ˜ƒ Terribly excited for the next one! πŸ˜‰
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome jenny! so glad your doing another ff! great preview, cant wait for the first part! πŸ‘
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I like it! It's really different! Continue soon!!!

Komal
JennyPenny thumbnail
Chapter 1: The Introduction of the doctors...

"You have to kiss lots of toads before you find that handsome prince" "Whoever said that quote was totally right" quipped Ridhimaa who was sitting on the swing and writing in her diary. As she sat down and thought about past moment, she felt a grip on herself. How could she ever think about him to begin with? Was she so desperate for love that she fell for a patient? He was one of the most horrible guys she met. When she met him for the first time, he seemed so nice but then who knew he be like this. Tears went down her eyes when a hand was placed on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled to see her di standing before di. "Still thinking about that jerk huh Ridzi" "Sorry Di" "Why do you want to cause yourself such problems" " Yes Di" "Anyways, I want to tell you that Sapna's birthday is coming up and we are gonna celebrate in the hosp, you will be there nah?" "Of course di, It's Sapna's birthday, when?" "Tuesday" " But how do you know?" "Armaan told me" "Armaan." Ridz thought to herself. Dr. Armaan Malik was one of the most loveable doctors in the hospital. She couldn't forget the first day she met Armaan...

Flashback..

Baskebtall Court:
Dribble, Dribble Dribble as the ball dribbled back and forth. The morning was fresh and crisp. As Ridz got up and changed into her clothes, she thought she needed a walk before it was time to hit her first day of work. She was very happy the day she graduated from Medical school and that to with her di. Her family always wanted her to be a doctor and she was glad to have made her parents proud. As she trail down to her normal route, she noticed some kids and a guy playing basketball. She stared at them, and noticed the guy doing different tasks with the baskebtall. Basketball was her least favorite sport because she sucked at it. Her entire family played basketball including her nani, but she hated it because everyone would beat her at it and thereofre at any family re-unions the guptas would play the game of basketball and no one would take Ridz on the team cause well she sucked at it.. Though her parents gave her and her di equal love, but one thing she always envied her sister was the game of basketball. "Get out of the dreams Ridz" quipped Ridz to herself. As she continued to stare, she noticed that the ball dribbled and came towards her. She kept herself alarmed as he turned around. "Oh my god" Her heart beated faster.. He turned around and smiled at her and walked towards her. "Excuse me? Please pass the ball here" She picked up the ball and threw the ball at him. He catched and turned around. She slowly stared at him and thought to herself. "Is this guy human?, He's not even asking me to play, but I guess I suck at it so no one would ask me" She turned around when he called out to her.. "Excuse me, Would you like to play?" She turned around and stared at him. "No Thanks, I suck at this" "So what, practice makes it perfect, come on" She smiled at him and thought.. " Finally, someone who actually wants to teach me"

The game went on and Ridz picked up quickly some tricks just then pages rang.. "Tringggg Tring"" They stopped playing and stared at their pagers. "Oh great just when I am having fun, duty calls" though Ridz to herself. He smiled at her, " We will have to do sometime later, see you" "Bye" She turned around and walked away and he also walked away. Just then reaching the end, she realized that she had no contact of him. She turned around but he was gone by that time.
"Oh shucks, I meet a great guy and I don't even know his name"

Gupta Household:
"Hello Beta, where did you disappear off to?" smiled Smriti as she put some parthas in the plate. " Sorry mom, went for a jog" replied Ridz with a smile. " Why did you go for a jog? You're not fat or anything" " Mom, It's not for fat, its a thought mindster" "Ahh, I see" "Good morning ladies" Shashank came down and smiled at his wife, daughter and mother in law. "Where is Anjali" " DIIIIII"

In the other side of Gupta household. The tv was blaring, and the music was loud enough to kill someone's ears.. The song was "It's raining men" The girl was doing her nails, her hair and getting some push ups. Multi-tasking for sure! " Di, what are you doing ?" "Ridzy, don't ask stupid questions in the morning!" "Di, I have to tell you something" "Hmmm" "I met a guy this morning" The girl stopped doing everything and pulled her sister down the floor. "What? Tell me more Ridzzy" Just then a voice came in.. "Girls, get ready fast. today is your first day" "Yes mom" quipped the two girls. "I'll tell you in the car" "Okay"

Shah Household:
"Please god, may my daughter will be a sucessful daughter and then I shall get her married off" said the lady in the saree.. "Mamamaaaaaa"" "Oh god, raising 3 girls is the worst thing in the world, what is it?" "Mom, Sapna di is in the bathroom for too long, I want to use it too " said the youngest sister, Priya.. "and mee too" said the middle sister Isha. "Hold on, you know how imporant the day is for your sister today, Sapna beta, how long will you be in there? "Mom, 2 minutes only , promise" Then the door opened. Out came a beautiful girl who was wearing a pink sleevless top and black pants. She looked like a normal everyday girl but what set her apart was the white coat that she had on. Her mother smiled. She knew how tough it was to pay for the medical fees but she wanted her daughters to be what they wanted to. It was not easy raising 3 girls on her own but she was happy that her eldest daughter paved thw way for her other siblings.
"So, how do I look?" "You look beautiful beta, let me do you Aarti" The Aarti was done and all. Sapna wished goodbye to everyone and walked out..
"Mom, I will make you proud, I'll be the best doctor that I can be, I'll never let your sanskar fail you"

Joshi household:
The alarm rang.. then it rang and rang again.. Finally the phone rang off..
"Yo Champ, It's 7: 50, You might want to get up" "Oh no, thanks dude for reminding me, I'll see you there" "Okay" The guy got up and then the first thing he did was made sure his plants were alright and watered. A photo catched his eye and he smiled. Medical School was something else, Though he was were close to his mission in becoming a doctor, Medical School gave him great friends. and two people that stuck out was Armaan and Dia. Armaan and He became friends from the first day onwards and then they fell for the same girl Dia Malhotra. Dia was delicate as glass and very beautiful and intelliegent but then their hearts broke at the same time. Dia was going out with another guy from their med school. Sumit. God knows what she saw in him, he was short and was really not a great guy. He used to flirt with everyone, be it girl or boy and even teachers. But in a good way that Dia was not the one because now he looks at it, it was all in fun and nothing in regards to love. Snapping back himself, he dressed himself and grabbed his medical coat. He then stared at the picture and smiled. " Dad, if you were here; you would be proud to see that you son has grown up and is going to the same hospital in which you have done your internship."

Sanjivani Hosp:
The board was set, and both were thinking who would win, and who wouldn't.  Just then a girl walked in. "Excuse me, what is going on here, today the interns are coming in, what are you both doing?" "Arre chill, we are aware of it but we want to finish the match" "I don't care, come on, let's welcome them" *tringgg *tringg* "Damn , Duty calls. " Tell her we said Hi!" " I will"
"So, are you happy" " I am, I know that this time we will get the best match of doctors that can exist." "Let's hope for the best" " We will see him Rahul. We will see our son Rahul" " I hope so Juhi"..

Guys, the preview may not make much sense, but the entire story will go in flashback until we come back to original chapter..😳.

Precap - Who is Rahul and Juhi's son? What will be the first meeting of the interns like? Who was playing the board with Rahul?

Do send in your comments!! Thanks guys😳
Edited by jenny1000 - 16 years ago
d3si thumbnail
gr888..i loved the way u presented it to us..much like a episode:D
bookadict303 thumbnail
really O-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Book addict: Thanks sweets 😳

@ ds3i: Thank you hun 😳

@Avanti: Thanks for such sweet comments 😳

@Nancy: Thanks hun 😳

@Kat: Thanks sweets 😳

@Fatty: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sumit does play a signifcant role in the story, but he is not the patient that Ridz falls for.. 😳 All 5 interns are gonna get equal footage and I have a different track for Saps in mind.. 😳 Same sort of track as in the soap but Saps will emerge as a strong character in this fan fic.. 😳 Saps is gonna be used as a bait to get AR closer πŸ˜‰

@Robin: Thanks hun 😳 Glad u like my work 😳 Started another AM fan fic πŸ˜‰

@Komal: Thanks hun 😳