Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

thanks sweetooo....no bad parts as ff is ending soon..thanks again 😊

Awww --really ?? that sux !!-- but i guess its better than it dragging.
well-- hopefully this means that now u'll have the time to start the armaan-ridz one-- i'm REALLy lookin forward to that 😉
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Part!!!

Congr'ts Mahi & Shabd + Soni & Jeet!!!

Continue Sooon!!!

Waiting for it!!!

Priya
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update....continue soon plz=))
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beegi-ji the ghunghat part where Shabd tricked Mahi into showing herself was so funny I kept laughing out loud! 😆
👏 👏
Rabiah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beegi-ji
I didnt know u updated... it was marvelous
loved it
come one plz make it longer

thanks
ur gr8 writer
--lots of luv
rabiah
😳
ps. cont soon
krina_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry Bheegi... for reading late.......i got busy in work.... so i m catching up with ur fanfic... It is nice and i loved ur shaadi and ur sense of humour is awesome. i loved to the ghunghat prank for dulhans and the way shabd caught mahi & like her expressions "fittoh mooh ....." really realistic and very good emotions. i cud see this whole ceremony and nice part..Keep up the work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!  👏Edited by krina_17 - 16 years ago
reema2000 thumbnail
plz update soon... DYING here... lol =D
bheegi thumbnail
thanks 4 all ur wonderful comments everyone. I am blessed to have such wonderful people inmy life. I will def try to continue this ff as soon as i can. Thanks 4 being so patient 😊 😊 😊
bheegi thumbnail
EPILOGUE: FIVE YEARS LATER

MUMBAI:

"Mahi…Mahi….mujhey office ke liye der ho rahi hai…please yeh tie bandhwaa do!" Shabd yelled from their bedroom.

"Aayi baba!" Mahi ran into the room with some laundered clothes in her hand.

"Mahi….ek important meeting hai subah subah….please jaldi help karo!" Shabd said impatiently.

"Nahin karti help!" she frowned, "yeh koi tareeka hai apni patni se baat karne ka? Jao kisi naukraani ko bulwaa lo…..main Simran aur Sunheri ko school ke liye tayyar kar doon," she was about to turn back when Shabd looped his tie around her waist and pulled her back, "arre meri nak chaddhi punjaban! Savere….savere kisko itne taiver dikha rahi ho?"

"Chhodiye Shabd!" she protested and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Hai mar jawaan….kaise chhod sakta hoon apni ras malai ko?" he hugged her with both arms and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

"Ras malai?" her eyes popped, "main aapko ras malai lagti hoon?"

"Ras malai se bhi kahin zyaada meethi…..bas kabhie kabhie is ras malai ko khaate khaate," he growled and kissed her other cheek, "beech mein teekhi teekhi si mirchi bhi aa jaati hai….please tie baandh do na," he pleaded.

"Shaadi se pehle kya karte the aap?" her anger melted as he pulled her closer.

"Shaadi se pehle main ek laayak aadmi tha….lekin tumne mujhey nikkama banaa diya hai," he shut his eyes and embraced her tightly, "sab galti tumhari hai…..main naalaayak ho gaya hoon ab…..Mahi ka naalaayak pati-SHABD!"

"Achcha…achcha…ab maskaa mat lagaaiye," she grinned and pulled away. She walked towards the closet and pulled out a wooden stool. Mahi knew Shabd would not let go of her till their morning routine of 'tying the tie' was over.

She placed the stool in front of him and climbed on it, his tie in her hand.

"Tumhein nahin lagta main din par din lambaa hota jaa raha hoon…aur tum choti?" he stood upright with his back arched slightly, making hard for her to reach his neck.

"Achcha hai na…..hamari average height utni hi rehti hai phir," she grabbed his collar and pulled his neck closer. She looped the tie around his neck and daintily tied the knot around his neck, "ab tho aap ek choti biwi ke saath phans gaye hain….zindagi bhar is choti kad waali ko jheliye!"

He gazed at her lovely face lovingly and admired her grooming skills silently, "waise….tumhari jagah Suhani hoti na…..usey stool ki zaroorat nahin padhti," he teased her. Mahi batted her eyelashes and looked up at him with a smile and before he could realize it, she pushed him away and got off the stool, "jao phir….usee ke paas jao!" she said angrily.

"Arre arre meri tamatar se bhi laal gaal waali…..kitthey chal di?" he grinned impishly and grabbed her elbow, "I like it!"

"Like what?" she asked with a frown on her face.

"Mrs possessive and jealous Mahi Sareen!" he kissed her forehead, "mann karta hai in laal laal gaalon ko khaa jaaun."

"Shabd…….. aapko aaj zyaada hi bhookh lag rahi hai kya? Baat baat mein khaana yaad aa raha hai aapko…..breakfast tho kar lee jiye," she scrunched her nose and teased him.

"Khaana tho main khaaoonga meri Bhatinda waali," he winked at her and put on his jacket and whispered softly into her ears, "lekin raat ko…samjhi?"

Mahi slapped him playfully, "do…do bachchon ke baap ban gaye hain…..lekin badmaashi nahin gayi aapki."

"Arre ….wo tho twins hain…..mere saath cheating mat karo…...ek aur baar maa ban ne ka saubhaagya tho zaroor doonga tumhein meri jaan," he pecked her cheek and rushed off to the garage. Mahi blushed at his comment and started folding the clothes on the bed.

"Mama…mama," two precious four year old girls ran into Mahi's room after Shabd departed.

"Arre….meri soni betiyaan uth gayi?" she knelt down and hugged the two little princesses. They were identical twins with dark hair, light brown eyes and fair complexion just like their mom's.

"Papa gaye?" Simran asked innocently.

"Haan beta…..aaj subah subah unki meeting thi ….iss liye jaldi chale gaye," she stroked Simran's cheek.

"Par mama…..kal tho lorhi hai na?" Sunheri asked

"Haan beta," Mahi smiled but then suddenly remembered, "achcha hua yaad dilaa diya tum dono ne…..aaj shaam ko tho humein Bhatinda jaana hai…..nana-nani ne khaas bulaaya hai…chalo….aaj school ki chutti karte hain…..aur Bhatinda ki packing karte hain."

"YAY!" the girls jumped up with joy, "mama…Sameer ke liye present bhi lena hai na?"

"Haan…Sameer ka 4th birthday bhi aane waala hai," Mahi mentally made a note of to-do's before their trip.

"Aur Soni maasi…aur Jeet maasa ke liye bhi…haina mama?" Sunheri asked.

"Haan…haan….tumhare papa mujhey pagal sa banaa kar rakhte hain," Mahi shook her head, "Shabd ke chakkar mein sab bhool gayi!" she smacked her head and took out her suitcase from the closet.

"Arre Mahi…..kahan jaane ki tayyari ho rahi hai?" Savitri Sareen heard the commotion and walked in.

"Wo…mummyji…..hum aaj Bhatinda jaa rahe hain….kal lorhi hai na," Mahi explained, "tho…tho aaj bachche school nahin jaa rahe," she hesitated as she told her mother-in-law.

"Kal Lohri hai? Arre….main kaise bhool gayi…..tum log aaj shaam ki train se jaa rahe ho?" Savitri asked.

"Jee mummyji," Mahi nodded.

"Yash se kehti hoon…..I am sure he would want to go too," Savitri walked back to her room where Yash was getting ready for work.

Savitri told her husband (yes…they remarried!) about Mahi's trip to Bhatinda to celebrate Lohri.

"Arre…phir tho hum bhi chalenge….aakhir samdhiyaane jaisi khaatir daari aur kahan milegi Savitri?" he grinned and picked up his cell, "main abhi phone karke ticket book karwaata hoon….aur Shabd?"

"Shabd shayad unke saath hi jaa raha ho," Savitri said.

"Nahin mummyji…..Shabd nahin jaa rahe….unke important client aaye huye hain aaj kal," Mahi informed them.

"Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Shabd se main baat karta hoon," Yash dialed his son's number.

"Hello! Shabd beta?.....Haan….aaj shaam ki train se hum sab Bhatinda jaa rahe hain….kal Lohri hai na," Yash spoke to his son on the phone.

"Lekin dad….wo Swiss client?" Shabd asked.

"Unhein 1-2 din Agra ya koi aur sight seeing ke liye bhej do….we are all going to Bhatinda…that's it son!" Yash was adamant.

"Par dad? Aap hi tho keh rahe the ki yeh Swiss client bahut important hai…..aur Mahi tho jaa hi rahi hai shayad," Shabd scratched his head as he vaguely remembered their conversation in bed last week when he was half asleep after a tiring day.

"SHABD! Family comes first! Main Swiss client ko handle kar loonga…tu hum sab ki booking karwaale….we are all going to Bhatinda this evening….NO QUESTIONS!" Yash ordered.

"Ok dad!" Shabd smiled as he hung up. He stared at the phone in disbelief, "is this the same dad I had just 5 years ago?" He called his assistant, "Mary…cancel all appointments for the day…I need to go home early and pack."

THE TRAIN JOURNEY:

The Sareen family settled in their private first class compartment on the train.

Shabd made sure he settled in snugly right next to his lovely wife. Simran and Sunheri sat next to their grandparents as the train chugged off on the railway tracks.

"Bahut bhookh lag rahi hai," Shabd rubbed his tummy as soon as they left the platform.

"Abhi se?" Mahi was amazed, "kuch der train chalne tho do Shabd."

"Mahi beta….Shabd ko pataa hai ki aaj tumhare haath ka banaa khaas khaana hi milega," Savitri chuckled, "tabhie tho bhookh lag rahi hai janaab ko."

Shabd pleaded with his eyes, "Please Mahi….tumhare haath ka aam ka achaar, poori aur aloo ki sabzi…..mmmmm…..please jaldi nikaalo na."

She glared at him and then looked at her in-laws, "jaante hain mummyji-daddyji….jab hum pehli baar train mein mile the…..tab Shabd khaane ke kareeb bhia nahin aana chaahte the."

"Dekho ab khaane ke kareeb bhi aana chaahta hoon," Shabd snatched the poori and sabzi from Mahi's hands, "aur khaana banaane waali ke bhi," and placed his arm around her. Mahi blushed and felt awkward in front of the rest of the family.

Simran and Sunheri grinned at their dad, "papa…..mama theek kehti hain….aap bilkul bachche jaise hain."

"Naalaayak bachcha hoon," he grinned back, "laayak bachchiyan tho tum dono ho," he munched on his food and licked his fingers delightfully.

Yash gave a tender smile to his wife and then intervened, "dekho beta…main tum dono ke liye nai DVD laaya hoon," Yash took his laptop out.

"Naya DVD?" the girls clapped joyfully.

"Haan…tumhare favorite hero Shahid Kappor ki nayi movie…Jab We Met ki!" Yash turned the movie on for the girls.

The girls sat glued to the laptop as Shabd and Mahi exchanged glances with each other as the movie played on.

Enjoy this song as the train journey and the song transcended Shabd and Mahi to their first meeting in the same train five years ago……

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1464976

Hum jo chalne lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raste
haaan haaan
Manzilse behtar lagne lage hai yeh rasta
Hum jo chalne lage
haaan haaan
Manzilse behtar lagne lage hai yeh rasta
Aao kho jaye hum
Ho jaye hum yun lapata
Aaao milo chale
Jana kahan na ho pata
Hum jo chalne lage
haaan haaan
Manzil se behtar lagne lage hai yeh raste
Baithe baithe aise kaise koi
Rasta naya sa mile
Tu bhi chale mein bhi chalu
Honge kam yeh tabhi faasle
Baithe baithe aise kaise koi
Rasta naya sa mile
Tu bhi chale mein bhi chalu
Honge kam yeh tabhi faasle
Aao tera mera na ho kisi se vasta
Aaao milo chale
Jana kahan na ho pata
Hum jo chalne lage
haaan haaan
Aankhen khole neendein bole jane
Kasie jagi bekhudi
Yahan wahan dekho kahan
Leke jaane lagi bekhudi
Aankhen khole neendein bole jane
Kasie jagi bekhudi
Yahan wahan dekho kahan
Leke jaane lagi bekhudi
Aao mil jaye na ho jahan pe rasta
Aaao milo chale
Jana kahan na ho pata
Hum jo chalne lage
haaan haaan

"Suhaani…Sunheri…." Shabd got up and sat in between his daughters. He moved the lap top away.

"Papa…humein Jab We Met dekhne do…please!" they protested.

"Main tum dono ko real life ki JAB WE MET sunaata hoon," he pulled them up on his lap and kissed their cheeks.

"Real life ki Jab we Met?" the girls were amused.

"Hmmm…..ek din….paanch saal pehle……ek train Mumbai station se nikal rahi thi," Shabd recalled.

"Phir?" the girls asked in unison.

"Us Train mein ek lambaa sa par bahut udaas sa aadmi jaa raha tha," he continued.

"Udaas? Kyun? Aur kahan jaa raha tha?" Simran asked.

"Pataa nahin," Shabd sighed.

"Pataa nahin?" Sunheri was confused.

Mahi lowered her eyes and smiled as Shabd looked at her at that moment.

"Hmm….wo aadmi confused tha….buddhu tha…..pagal tha…..usey hansnaa nahin aata tha…..bahut gusse mein tha," Shabd gazed at Mahi affectionately.

"Bahut khadoos hoga wo aadmi!" Simran made a disgusted face.

"Phir kya hua papa?" Suheri asked innocently.

"Phir ek choti si…cute si…pyaari si…..gori si," Shabd winked at Mahi who just smiled bashfully. He continued, "lekin bahut chul buli….aur baatooni ladki train mein aa gayi!"

"Phir?" the girls were really curious then.

"Phir?" Shabd sighed, "phir us chul buli ladki ne us khadoos ladke ki band bajaadi!"

"Band bajaadi?" the girls were shocked. Mahi looked up and frowned, "kya kaha aapne?"

Shabd hugged his daughters closely and grinned at Mahi, "haan…aisi band bajaayi…..ki aaj tak us band ki goonj humein sunaayee de rahi hai……us ladki ne us udaas ladke ki zindagi mein itne rang bhar diye….aur itne sureele sur bhar diye….ki wo aaj tak un rangon mein aur un madhur suron mein dooba hua hai…..aur kabhie bhi udaas nahin hona chaahta….." he sighed and gazed soulfully at his wife.

Yash and Savitri glanced at each other and then stood up to sit next to Mahi.

Savitri and Yash placed their arms around Mahi and then looked at their granddaughters. Yash smiled and said, "jaan na chaahte ho wo chul buli ladki kaun hai?"

The girl's eyes lit up. They looked at their father and then at Mahi, "hum jaante hain…..hamari life ke real Jab We Met hero aur heroine….aur koi nahin….hamari mama aur papa hain…haina dada?"

"Bilkul sahi pehchaana ladkiyon…smart girls….just like their grandmother," Yash winked at Savitri and laughed aloud.

"Agar yeh Mumbai to Bhatinda waali train nahin hoti…..tho aaj hum mein se koi bhi yahan nahin hota…..ab is train ka naam hi JAB WE MET train rakh denge hum….kyun?" Shabd hugged his daughters again and smiled at Mahi.

Mahi lowered her eyes bashfully and said softly, "haan….yeh pehli train hai jahan manzil se behtar raasta tha…..kaash yeh suhaana safar kabhie khatam na ho….."

THE END…..

Thanks for all your patience with this story. I am sorry about my tardiness but I knew I could not leave it incomplete….aasha hai ki aap sabko bhi yeh Shabd aur Mahi ka safar pasand aaya hoga…..alvida….adios…good bye….phir milenge…..
dudley thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that is such a cute part,
though i have just one question: where did suhani come in from???
"Suhaani…Sunheri…." Shabd got up and sat in between his daughters. He moved the lap top away. "
thanks alot for such a great ff and hope u write more stuff. 😆 😆