JAB WE MET (MS fan fic)- END pg 36

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
JAB WE MET

Hi everyone, I just saw a cute romantic comedy 'Jab we met' and could not help thinking that a MS fan-fic would be a perfect fit with a similar theme. Let me know if u guys are interested or would it be boring as most of u have seen the movie.

I will start it based on ur interest. I have fallen in love with maayka forum after the warm response i received from you all for Tumhari Amaanat, that is why i thot of writing this one. Let me know what u all think 😊
Edited by bheegi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah sure I am dieing to see a SM ff😳
bheegi thumbnail
JAB WE MET

PART 1:

"Mr Sareen…..yeh Shabd ko kya ho gaya hai? He is just not focused on his work these days…..he can't even run a meeting for heaven sakes," Mr Bhasin complained to Mr Yash Sareen. Yash Sareen was a successful businessman, whose company Sareen Enterprises had become quite successful over the past few years. His only son, Shabd had joined right after completing his MBA from Wharton University in the US.

Shabd's parents were divorced but were still joint owners of the business. Shabd had lived with his dad most of his growing years, and Yash ahd practically brainwashed Shabd against his mom. Shabd exchanged a few words with his mom, Radha Sareen here and there but basically depended on his dad for all major decisions in his life.

Shabd was now 26 years old and an eligible bachelor by all means. His photographs always made it to the page 3 section of all successful newspapers. He had been spotted lately with a famous model, Suhani on quite a few occasions. Gossip mongers had a field day trying to link the hot model to this tall, handsome rich bachelor.

There was an element of truth to the Suhani-Shabd rumors. Shabd had recently proposed to Suhani and she had happily accepted his proposal. Shabd had been in seventh heaven till a few days ago. His sister, Kamya, who had been happy about her brother's engagement to a famous model was now worried about her brother- something had happened recently.

"Haan main jaanta hoon…Shabd aaj kal kuch udaas lagta hai…..kahin yeh Suhani ke saath uski engagement tootne ki khabar sach tho nahin hai?" Yash, who had just returned from his 15 day trip to Europe, pondered.

He summoned his receptionist to call Shabd in.

"Shabd beta! Kya haal hai?" Yash asked

"Theek hai dad," A sullen Shabd replied

"Yeh kya sun raha hoon main? Suhani aur tumhari engagement….uh….is it true?" Yash asked

Shabd lowered his head, "Jee dad….we have broken up."

"Really? Hmm…don't worry my son…Suhani jaisi tujhey kai ladkiyan mil jaayengi," Yash reassured his son.

"Whatever dad," Shabd said softly and left his office. Shabd was in no mood to talk with anyone; Suhani had broken his heart into pieces. She had been two timing him all these months. After she accepted his proposal, she had said yes to a proposal from a famous movie star too. Shabd had not believed the story initially and dismissed it as rumors, but then he had caught her red handed with the movie star at a party.

This happened about a month ago, but Shabd had still not recovered from that jolt yet. He had lost interest in work, himself, his family…everything.

He roamed around like a dead person; his will to live had died with Suhani's betrayal.

One evening, he parked his BMW at Mumbai Central and walked into an unknown train…to an unknown destination.

He sat at a window seat; he had no baggage, no ticket, no destination……he was heartbroken, dejected and wanted to run away from it all.

Just as the train started to leave the platform, a young girl in her early twenties, hair braided, in a yellow salwaar kameez, bags hanging from both shoulders ran to board the train.

"Roko…roko…..meri train!" she yelled and finally boarded the moving train.

"Madam…..chalti huyi train se chadhna bahut khatarnaak hai," a fellow passenger commented.

The girl smiled, "fitteh mooh tera! Maine aaj tak koi train miss nahin ki hai….aur na hi karoongi!"

…to be contd…
Edited by bheegi - 16 years ago
5252 thumbnail
omgg!! thats weell gud!!

gd luck when yu cont!! 👏
Edited by 5252 - 16 years ago
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha....i like it!!! ALOT!! plz continue
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
aww i liek it alot itz really cute...i watched the movie and was thinkin the same thing...i think it wud suit them two very well...continue soon...nd can i get links to ur other fanfics as well..thnxxx
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yes another ff from u bheegi i loved the start of it and i loved jab we met as well can't wait till next part....
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg this is a great first part i love ur fan fics plzzzzzzzz continue soon
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how cute i jus adored it omg i love it
this tym its goin to b focused on shabd man of dreaz(srry tha waz a lil too dramatic)but i'm soooooooooooooooo goin to love this cuz u r a rlly good riter u'd probably make more than ekta kapoor no lie!
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey again lol i thought of sumthing really funny well to me...u kno how u siad he wnet to whartorn uni in pensylvania anyways my uncle wants me to go there after i finish uni and when he told me i was like in my head i've heard of a place like that b4...hmmm where then i thougt of u ...lol....