OMG wat a fanfic leena i love this plzzzzzzz cont soon
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
so sweet! great job with the update! πŸ˜ƒ
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Another amazing updateπŸ‘. I'm so glad Veer & Soni are spending quality time together. Soni's such a chicken thoughπŸ˜†. She should just tell Veer everything. I'm sure he will understand😳.

And have I mentioned before, Veer is sooooo cute (but not as cute as Sharad Malhotra, my hottie😳). I wanna pinch his cheeks sometimeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sumila thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i ve a ????? are we gonna see another chapter, or r u goin to discontinue this ff 😭
Princess thumbnail
Leena yaar, when's the next part coming? 😳
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Princess

Leena yaar, when's the next part coming? 😳

it's already here princi!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so sorry guys to keep you waiting but i was waiting for inspiration to strike me & i really didn't expect it'll strike me at 3 the morning. anyways, here's my latest chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy! and remember to leave a comment after you're done reading. thankoo!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

CHAPTER 9

Veer ran after soni grinning widely. He was going to make sure soni had an unforgettable day. "no veer! please don't!!" soni screamed as veer chased her without stopping. Finally out of breath she stopped by a lone log sitting on the sand.

Veer stopped as well but only to pick soni up in his arms. "sorry soni I'm going to make you get wet today!" his eyes twinkled with mischief. As soni struggled to break free, veer carried her towards the advancing waves.

He dropped her with a huge splash in the warm salty water & soni sputtered for a while before she caught her breath. "veer.. ve..veer you actually threw me in?" her voice was incredulous. Soni couldn't believe that usually serious husband could actually be this naughty.

As she looked up at veer's grinning face, soni was struck by the sudden mischievous streak in herself. She stretched out her leg & tripped veer causing him to tumble clumsily into the waves.

Veer was rather surprised at his wife's naughty antics. He spit out a mouthful of salt water & a bunch of seaweed that had somehow found their way into his mouth during his ungraceful fall into the water.

Soni was laughing hard, tears were streaming down her cheeks mingled with the droplets of salt water. She looked like a little child at that moment with all her innocence intact.

Soni noticing veer's intense gaze on her blushed slightly but didn't look away. "what are you looking at veer? you don't look any better than I do." She remarked somewhat acidly & veer laughed. It was good to see the old soni back again.

Soni's pink salwar was matted to her skin outlining her curvy figure veer noticed it & gulped noisily. Her wet hair fell onto her face in sexy strands, veer suddenly had the urge to kiss soni & not stop at all.

Feeling veer's eyes on her once again, soni looked up again to find veer really close to her. He was sitting beside her gazing at her intently. Soni felt the world melt away as her heart beat accelerated in a blink of an eyes. Veer's eyes burned into hers & it didn't come as a surprise when soni felt his lips upon hers.

However the kiss wasn't full of sweetness as it was before in the hotel. The current kiss was filled with passion, intensity & longing. Veer pulled soni closer to him, his arms wound around her in a tight embrace. Soni reached out to wrap her hands around veer's back when she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder.

Soni broke away from veer as she spun around to see who had interrupted their moment of passion. A little girl of about 4 stood there with some jalebis in her hands.

"didi.. will you please buy some jalebis from me? It's almost time to go home but I still have 3 jalebis left. Please didi.." the little girl pleaded sweetly. "but I've got no money on me & I already ate some jalebis some time ago.." soni replied helpless to do anything else before veer cut in.

"give me those jalebis jaan. I'll pay you in coins because all the rupee notes in my wallet are wet. Is that okay with you?" he asked the little girl to which she smiled happily & nodded. The child handed the jalebis over to soni who took them with a rather sheepish expression while veer counted out some coins from his wallet.

"here you go. Keep them safely okay?" veer stroked the little girl's hair gently. Suddenly he took out a rupee coin from behind the little girl's ear causing her to squeal with delight. "oh my god bhaiyya! You can do magic! Thank you!" she planted a kiss on veer's cheek & ran off to join her dad who was watching from afar.

"so where were we?" veer asked soni as he turned to his attention back to her. "errmm.. we were.. we were.." soni stammered as veer grinned yet again. He loved it when his wife got all flushed with embarrassment, it made her look adorable.

"actually we were.. let's just eat the jalebis.." soni sighed giving up trying to find the right words. "no.. not now.." veer replied huskily as he reached out for soni once again. After a few content moments of being in veer's arms, soni suddenly broke free again.

"but won't the jalebis turn cold?" she asked veer rather childishly to which veer laughed out loud. "we can always heat it up since we both are so hot." He remarked naughtily. Soni giggled as veer pulled her into his arms once more, silencing her with his dizzying kisses.

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hailllllllllllla apun tere peh fida leena that part was amazing i loved it😳 veer is choo naughty😳 they both are hot so it doesn't matter if teh jalebies are cold πŸ˜† πŸ˜† rocking part! i noticed i didn't commnt its been quite long πŸ˜• sorry 😳 anyways now u better continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG im dying with happiness this is the best fanfic EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ i love this i hope this also happens in real mayyka plz do cont soon
Princess thumbnail
YAY Another update!!!!!!!!! WOW Leena, I loved this part. It was nice to see both Soni and Veer's naughty sides πŸ‘ . The Zee people should put you incharge of Soni and Veer's love story.

Princi πŸ˜›
sumila thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dont make us wait that long again yaar ... 😊