Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Ro to hum sab chuke hai.. well atleast me!
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay guys, what about this?

We don't go to the kyunki Forum!
We don't post there!
But we stay on I-F! & continue chatting here, and visiting the LKT FanClub! ..soon by Febuary the 'Pulkit Samrat FanClub' will be launched by me! I am incharge of that! Asked by the mods.

So, we can still stay the same, just forgetting about Kyunki, and concentrating on FanFictions, and all that!

Come on, we can't just stop living beacuse of this naa? Sure Pullu quit, But he's gotten more offers, and he'll accept some!

Who's with me?
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Okay guys, what about this?

We don't go to the kyunki Forum!
We don't post there!
But we stay on I-F! & continue chatting here, and visiting the LKT FanClub! ..soon by Febuary the 'Pulkit Samrat FanClub' will be launched by me! I am incharge of that! Asked by the mods.

So, we can still stay the same, just forgetting about Kyunki, and concentrating on FanFictions, and all that!

Come on, we can't just stop living beacuse of this naa? Sure Pullu quit, But he's gotten more offers, and he'll accept some!

Who's with me?

i m wid u😊

❤️ Armi Luver ❤️

Edited by cute14us28amy - 16 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute14us28amy

i m wid u😊

❤️ Armi Luver ❤️

I am with you too but I just go to kyunki forum to download serials so!!😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

*NOTE*

GUYS, WE WILL NOT BE CONTINUING LAKSHYA KT FAN CLUB ANY MORE.  THIS THE THE FINAL TERMINATION NOTE SO PLEASE DO NOT GO SEARCHING FOR AN OPEN LAKSHYA KT FAN CLUB.  PARI NOR I WILL BE OPENING A NEW FAN CLUB, YOU MAY OPEN ONE UPON YOUR OWN WISHES, BUT WE WILL NO LONGER BE IN CHARGE OF THIS ANYMORE.

SADLY, PULKIT IS NO LONGER WITH US IN KYUNKI SO WE FOUND THAT THERE IS NO POINT TO CONTINUE THIS. 

PLEASE UNDERSTAND

INSHALLAH WE'LL SEE PULKIT AND MOUNI TOGETHER IN ANOTHER SERIAL

KHUDA HAFIZ

Riyaa147 thumbnail
but we can still talk about them na why won't you open another one please do it so we can still talk and do contests here!!😳